All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Great Weekend!
      #147382 - 02/07/05 07:05 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Hubby and I went out of town for an early Valentine's getaway. We went to Columbus, Ohio to the Easton Center Shopping and entertainment area. It was great!!!! We stayed at the Hilton which is right there in the heart of all of all the shopping and boy did I shop. Hubby was a dear and let me do my thing even though he can't stand shopping. We went on Saturday and stayed overnight. It was almost 60 degress there! It was a perfect day for being outside. He took me out to a great Italian restarant called Brio. I cheated a bit this weekend but it was all worth it.

It was so nice to get away just the two of us. It seems like we have been in a winter slump since the holidays and all of us being sick. I finally got to shop at a Trader Joe's since they have one. I wish there was one right in Toldeo. I really liked the store and Michele I bought their hummus. Wow it is soo good. Amie I also stocked up on Luna Bars for only 99cents! Looks like I will need to make a trip to Ann Arbor to shop at the one up there. I couldn't buy to many perishable things since our trip was a 3 hour car ride!

Hope you all had a good weekend! I need to try and catch up on posts!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Great Weekend! new
      #147389 - 02/07/05 07:16 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thats Fabulous!! I'm so glad to hear you guys had a great time! Did you but anything cool shopping?? Glad to hear your hubby was a dear about it, I understand, Will hates shopping also!

I just love Trader Joes!! They have some really neat stuff and I LOVE that hummus! I buy the pocket pita bread and make little sandwiches with the hummus, like I did at Heathers, too take to work for snacks!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

you found my downfall... new
      #147399 - 02/07/05 07:26 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04

if you want to meet there or go together I will gladly do it.. since i go every week or 2... and its time for another trip this week on my days off... probably Thurs or Fri... out of hummus, low on salmon burgers, low on luna bars again.. though if I'm buying a box at a time I'll get them at Whole foods- same price per bar and more variety in the boxes!

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Michele new
      #147412 - 02/07/05 08:06 AM
Angela E.

I bought a lot at New York& Company of course! I got 3 shirts, pair of pants, zip up hooded sweater, necklace and earrings. Plus I got a t-shirt from American Eagle, new undies from Victoria's Secret (with hubby's approval ) and some things at baby gap for my son. It was so much fun to relax and be alone. It felt like back when we were dating. Although riding home I started to miss my son alot! But overall it was great!!!!

Re: you found my downfall... new
      #147415 - 02/07/05 08:13 AM
Angela E.

that would be cool. You could show me things to buy. I was a little overwhelemed at first. I'll probably try to make it up that way in a couple of weeks.!

Re: Great Weekend! new
      #147424 - 02/07/05 08:27 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Well, that sounds like a great weekend... glad you got some time away with hubby and you were able to do what a girls gotta do......SHOPPING!! (at Traders Joes even)

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

depending on when I'll gladly meet you... new
      #147537 - 02/07/05 12:42 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04

but no promises on anything right now- our lives might be in a bit of FAST upheaval for a bit, I'll find out for certain tonight and won't say more until I do know.

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Re: Michele new
      #147567 - 02/07/05 02:10 PM
abuss

Reged: 01/13/05
Loc: Lake Crystal, MN

I love New York & Company...they have great stuff to wear to work. They also have talls, which is nice. sounds like you had a perfect weekend...shopping is one of my favorite things to do!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2118 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 641

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review