All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Thanks to everone for your prayers and concern !!!
      #146935 - 02/05/05 08:41 AM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

This past week has been the beginning of a very long roller coaster ride. Help!!!!! I just want to get off!

Your prayers and comforting words have meant so much to me. I am trying to help my son take care of his kids, he is seprated and getting a divorce. I hate to talk about this here, the children are handling things pretty good on the outside, but on the inside we are having some meltdowns. It makes me feel good to be able to help them !

I hate divorce and the damage it does to the kids. Hate it. I can't talk about it too much right now, I am afraid I may have said too much.

Your continued prayers will be much appreciated! Thank you all so much.

For those who may be trying to email me, I am having provider issues, which I hope to to take care of tonight!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Thanks to everone for your prayers and concern !!! new
      #146938 - 02/05/05 08:48 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I am so sorry! I know this must be extremely difficult. I have been thinking about you (and praying for) and the kids this week. I wanted to ask you about it yesterday, but didn't think you were ready to "talk" about it.

Your son and those grandkids are so fortunate to have you there to help. How comforting that must be to those kids to know their grandmother is by their side.

I will continue to pray for everyone. Take care! We love you---and are here for you! Big ((((hugs)))).

God bless you!

Prayers will continue new
      #146939 - 02/05/05 08:53 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Just sorry you and your family are going through this tough time. My brother went through a rough divorce and it hurt him badly to be torn from his kids. It still effects him years later that he is not able to see his kids everday. He lived for his kids. He is such a good father. Divorce is so common now a days that people tend to down play just how much it does effect the people involved.

You don't need to share all the details, Gayla. Just knowing you are in need of prayers and going through a difficult time is all we need to know. I'll just continue to send prayers that you all find some peace and stability soon.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: Prayers will continue, Thanks Augie !! new
      #146943 - 02/05/05 09:00 AM
gigi

I do appreciate your concern, I have been feeling so alone. A few of my closest friends know about it, but I haven't talked to my mom and sister yet. I hate to see my mom have to hurt for her babies.

Thank you so much for your prayers, I have had so many answered this week. I feel it.

Thanks friend !

Re: I feel it BL.... new
      #146945 - 02/05/05 09:04 AM
gigi

The prayers are so comforting, and make me feel like there is a huge cushion placed around me. The kids actually brought their grades up this week, we spent a lot of time studying to keep their little minds occupied.

I know you are all concerned and it makes me feel great, I thank you so much for the {{{{{{HUGS & PRAYERS}}}}}}!!

God Bless You too!!! I wrote you a message earlier, did you find it?

Re: Thanks to everone for your prayers and concern !!! new
      #147000 - 02/05/05 01:48 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I must of missed something!! I am sending my prayers and best wishes your way!!! You were such a great help to me I wish I had some great words of wisdom to give you!!!
Big Hugs!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Thinking of you, Gayla..... new
      #147020 - 02/05/05 04:43 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Hi Gayla,

I was just thinking of you today and wondering how everything is going. I'm sorry you are having such a rough time right now. I certainly can sympathize with you because there have been many problems in my family, too.

I also, wanted to let you know that Bev's new computer is not working right. The Dell guy picked it up and will work on it.....so she is still without a computer. Hopefully, she will have it early next week.

I'm sending prayers & hugs your way. Keep us posted on how things are going. Your grandkids are so lucky to have you.

Hugs
Barbie

--------------------

Re: Thinking of you, Gayla..... new
      #147098 - 02/05/05 10:24 PM
gigi

Thank you Barbie, we did have a good day today. Both families put aside thier pain to have a birthday party for my 2 year old grandson. Everyone behaved and acted like adults, we laughed, ate and had a good time. It was very nice, and good of my dil mom to have it at her house.

Thanks for remembering me, I do appreciate it all!!!

Re: Heather... new
      #147099 - 02/05/05 10:28 PM
gigi

Hi Heather, cute nap pics. Cute lil things...so darlin'.

I can't go into much detail about it right now, my son is getting a divorce, the kids are having a difficult time. I am taking them to school and picking them up. We have plenty of homework time and they get special attention. Both of them brought their grades up last week. YAY!!! They were so proud, and I was too. We had a bd party for the little one, he turned two. I was exhausted when I came home, just the stress.

love to you Heather, please pray for us! God bless you!!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 451 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1567

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review