All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Heather, Cara, Michele, Rachel.....and Jules if your out there!
      #146848 - 02/04/05 04:29 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

We haven't had a baby making thread for a long time!

Michele, I'm glad things went well on Thursday for you and it seems as if you have a great Doc to work with! YEA!!!!

Heather, What's up with your tests?? How are they going?

Cara, I know you have been having some troubles with maybe your gallblader Hope that's better! Hows the baby making area?? Still trying?

Rachel, was hubby still out of town this month during the "O" time??? Hope he got home in time!

As for Jules???? I miss her! Wonder how she's doing. She would be around 18 wks now. She might even know if it's a boy or a girl. I sure wish she would check in!!!

As for me, I'm still dealing with the MS at 15 wks!!! Some days are better than others, but I'm still vomiting! I had to eat dinner 2 times last night. I ate it the first time and then lost it 5 minutes later. I'M really tired of that!!!! Other than that things are going good. I go in for my 16 wk appt next Thursday! I'm starting to show now! And have been trying to get some maternity clothes! I'm hoping to get my energy back soon so I can get on top of my cleaning!!! We're finishing our basement right now, so that's exciting!!! But the sheet rock will be a mess come next week!!!

Well, I just thought I would check in with all of you! Hope everyone is doing well and having a good weekend!

HUGS!!!!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Heather, Cara, Michele, Rachel.....and Jules if your out there! new
      #146855 - 02/04/05 05:05 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I would realy like to know what the last round of test said to but I have husband who doesn't seem towant to know!!! He keeps forgetting to call!!! I can't get them because they won't release them to me! I tried!!!! I am pretty much sick of the whole thing and I am ready to call it quits!

Rich and I had a huge fight yesterday because I want to stop and just be happy with our lives the way they are and he wants to keep trying! HUGE FIGHT!!! I don't know what to do anymore!!

Steph I hope the MS stopes soon!!! BIG HUGS!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#146869 - 02/04/05 07:11 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Hey girl! Sorry about the MS still I don't know if I could handle that! I hope it goes away very soon for you.
That's exciting that you're starting to show! I can't wait for that!

Yeah we are still trying - but not this month because I'm going off of Zoloft. I want to be off of it now, I think it's what's causing me to gain weight and not be able to lose it. I want to lose 15 pounds in the next 2 months if possible, and then get pregnant. We're still going to try next month though, because knowing me it won't work anyways! I just have NO sex drive with Zoloft, and I'm hoping that once I'm off of it, things will get better. We'll see....today was the last day I'm taking it!

The gallbladder (or whatever it is) is ok....I had that pain come back again last night after I ate tacos - probably too spicy???? I took 4 Ibuprofen and it went away...Justin is going for a check-up next week and I he's going to ask that doctor what he thinks I should do. I'm back on a bland diet again today....

Thanks for checking in!

Good luck to everyone - and yeah, it'd be really cool to hear from Jules and how she's doing!!

--------------------
~Cara~

Cara! new
      #146879 - 02/04/05 07:51 PM
heather7476

I am thinking of going off the zoloft to! I thinkit has realy stoped my weight loss and I am always so tired. Plus I have a sex drive. I just can't finish(if ya know what I mean). I would like that to STOP!!! I am just affaried my tummy will go all crazy again and I will get deperssed again. Both very scary for me! How are you doing with going off?? I realy want to stop taking it.

--------------------
Heather7476

Hi steph! new
      #146898 - 02/04/05 09:54 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I'm on the 2ww... however, I don't feel anything, so it's probably neg again. DH got back the very last day of ovulation, so I think we missed it. Ah well... maybe next month.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Re: Cara! new
      #146911 - 02/05/05 06:02 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Hey girl. Yeah - I can never 'finish' either! Haven't for about 8 months! SO annoying, and definately depressing - for both of us!
I am doing OK going off of it so far....the first week I alternated - one day I'd take half a pill, the next day I took a whole pill, etc. Then this week I took a half a pill all week. I'm going to stop today!

I have had D ALL week, and a bad stomach, butI don't know if it's Zoloft related or that gallbladder problem I'm having I really can't figure out what's going on with my tummy, I'll be glad when it's over. I'm almost just used to living with D everyday.

If I start getting depressed/anxious again, I'm going to keep taking it, but for now I feel like I'll be ok, and I HATE the weight gain part. UGH. I've been trying so hard to lose weight in the past few weeks, working out like crazy, cutting out sugar..and I haven't lost a POUND! It's really making me mad. So I'm hoping this will solve that...

Let me know if you decide to go off! What mg are you taking?? I was on 50mg/day for about 8 months.

Good luck!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Cara! new
      #146924 - 02/05/05 07:33 AM
heather7476

I am taking 100mg a day. I hate being tired everyday. Plus the weight thing is annoying me to death to1 I know I haven't been eating right but this is more than that!

Well Good luck honey and let me know how it goes!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Hi guys! new
      #147518 - 02/07/05 11:51 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Heather I'm sorry things are crazy at your place right now in the baby making department. I hope Rich will call the doc! You would think it would be a priority if he is still wanting to try. Sorry that your feeling down about it! Hope things will work out and you'll know the test results soon!

Cara: Good luck with the zoloft! I know that stuff can be hard to get out of your system. And that sucks that it's effecting your weight and sex drive! Good luck with your weight loss!! Are you checking in with the girls on the Vegas board?? They all do a reporting in type thing! That may keep you motivated! How's the cutting back sugar going? I know you love taffy...I think of you when I see taffy!!! OH NO!! now I have a new craving!!!!! Sure hope your galbladder is behaving!!! Take care sweetie!!!

Rachel: Well I hate the 2ww!!! Hope hubby made it home in time and you'll get lucky this month. Have you been using the opks??

Michele....maybe you haven't seen this post!!! I think it was lost in all the weekend stuff!!!

HUGS to all!!!

--------------------

#147570 - 02/07/05 02:21 PM
abuss

Reged: 01/13/05
Loc: Lake Crystal, MN

I hope all goes well for your appt and that you'll be feeling better soon. A tip for the sheetrock...tape dryer sheets over the vents on your main floor to trap some of the sheet rock dust from getting into your living space. My brother is in the process of finishing his basement and my husband and I are building a house and hope to be in sometime next month! I'm in the process of staining all the woodwork now!! Anyway, hope your appt. goes well.

#147575 - 02/07/05 02:50 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Hey Girls!! Sorry, I've been busy today and just saw this!! I haven't had time to check much of anything on the boards, I'm hoping to get caught up tomorrow!

I got AF today! Along with some MAJOR cramps. Exactly 28 days from the start of my last miscarriage, my cycles are SO predictable! Anyways, I have to get blood drawn Thursday, an ultrasound next Monday. I sonohystiogram the follow week and a biopsy the week after that! Not to mention I see the foot dr tomorrow and have a dentist appt somewhere in there also!! I'm tired of being poked and prodded but I'm hoping to finally get some answers! We can have sex this month but we are NOT to get pregnant until after this cycle and all the tests come back, so maybe next month! I'm ok with it. I've been concentrating on getting my house in order after being on crutches for almost 3 months, its a bit out of hand! I'm also working on losing weight, 6 pounds and counting! Speaking of losing weight, I goota run, off to swimming, going to do both classes tonight, TWO hours!! Maybe the water will help with my cramps!

Steph, I hope you start to feel better soon!
Lots of Love to all!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2383 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1307

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review