All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
Ok, I'm back and feel pretty darn dumb!
      #144331 - 01/30/05 10:20 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I'm sorry for freaking some of you out with my sudden decision to leave the boards. How dramatic, huh? Stupid PMS and HSP and IBS!

I am BEYOND touched by all the responses from you guys. I had no idea that anyone would care whether or not I left. Well, maybe a couple but not so many.

As for my main reason for getting upset. It's kinda stupid. I'm not even sure if it's worth mentioning.

** Casey ** - Can you put my profil pic back on? I deleted it (amongst other things) in my moment of stupidity!

I went to my parenst and thought about a lot of things. I think my head is much clearer. THANK GOD!

Tommy, please don't stop emailing me. I love getting your emails and would miss them and you a lot. Sorry if I acted all weird.

Anyhow, that's about it. I wish my parents had a computer as I would have done this a lot sooner.

I hope nobody thinks I'm a big nutcase as I'm really not.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Ok, I'm back and feel pretty darn dumb! new
      #144333 - 01/30/05 10:24 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Well... you're going to have a LONG email waiting for you on Monday. I felt really badly that you were upset and a little responsible.

I am glad to see you have changed your mind about things. I would miss you so much.

--------------------

#144335 - 01/30/05 10:27 AM
Sara-Sage

Hey there! I miss you already! I couldn't leave for good. As if.

Don't feel responsible at all! Seriously. It had a tiny bit to do with your (5%) and 95% to do with a few other things.

We're becoming good friends and I don't want to stop or change that. OK!

#144336 - 01/30/05 10:32 AM
TommyNY

Okay Tina. Thanks. We are becoming good friends. I would have hated to lose you even though I was prepared to if it meant you would be happy. I couldnt bear it if you were sad because of me.

--------------------

#144338 - 01/30/05 10:40 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Tommy.

I just wanted to get in touch with you today so you know that I'm ok and haven't dived off a bridge!

I still hope to get to NY some time and maybe meet some of the others on this board too.

Have a great day and I'll email you on Monday.

Hellcat

#144342 - 01/30/05 10:46 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Hey, T! Good to have you back! You know, it would be ok with me if you WERE a big nutcase, cos I know I am.

Glad we're all still friends and here with each other! Your friend,

~nelly~

#144343 - 01/30/05 10:47 AM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Knew you wouldn't be gone long! Glad you are feeling better today about things. Hey, we all go through those types of moments. Heck I've done and said things impromtu many a times!
Glad to have you back. You need to get that lovely pic of you and your dog back up. That was such a great pic of you!
Take care.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#144346 - 01/30/05 10:52 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Lisa. Yes, I'll have to get a pic back. It's so empty without a pic, huh!

#144348 - 01/30/05 10:54 AM
Sara-Sage

Hey Nelly!

Ok, I'll admit it then. I AM a big nutcase sometimes. I've just never shown it to so many people at once. he he

I'm better today, thankfully.

#144350 - 01/30/05 10:55 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Hey Tina! Glad to hear you're doing better. This place wouldn't be the same without you!

~nelly~

#144351 - 01/30/05 10:56 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks and that's nice of you to say Nelly!

#144353 - 01/30/05 11:00 AM
ptillen

Reged: 06/27/04
Loc: Milwaukee WI

I had no idea what the conflict was (I think you're just too sensitive... ), but I'm glad you've decided not to opt out. I enjoy our correspondence very much.

#144356 - 01/30/05 11:02 AM
Sara-Sage

Yep, too darn sensitive. Maybe I should spend the day finishing that book, huh!

Tommy? new
      #144358 - 01/30/05 11:05 AM
Sara-Sage

Am I imagining things or what? Before I left I thought I read something that you wrote in the "New York dinner tonight! *DELETED*" post about me?

I went back today to read it and it's not there? Did you delete something or am I hallucinating?

Thanks.

#144361 - 01/30/05 11:11 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I've added my feeling in the other post and in the 4 emails I sent ya. But can't let this post go by without putting in my 2 cents again!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Thanks Beth! You're a sweet gal new
      #144364 - 01/30/05 11:16 AM
Sara-Sage

Re: Tommy? new
      #144365 - 01/30/05 11:17 AM
TommyNY

I did delete it because I wanted to tell you what I wanted to say in my email...

--------------------

Re: Tommy? new
      #144368 - 01/30/05 11:21 AM
Sara-Sage

Ok. We'll chat tomorrow.

Thanks.

Ahhh, don't feel dumb... new
      #144400 - 01/30/05 12:17 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Stuff happens.

Email on the way!

Re: Ahhh, don't feel dumb... new
      #144401 - 01/30/05 12:18 PM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Casey!

#144408 - 01/30/05 12:29 PM
TommyNY

Yeah definitely don't fel dumb. I do dumb stuff all the time. Like there was this one time when I was young lad of 22. I was going on my first big job interview on Wall St. I had a terrible cold but decided I should go on the interview anyway. I get to the building early... I get off at the floor where I thought the company was on. As the time approached I noticed that it was odd no one was around. Then it clicked!!! I was on the wrong floor!! For some reason I never noticed the button to release the lobby door. i get nervous I go to the stair well, not knowing that I once I went in I couldn't get back. After walking down a few flights of stairs to the floor i was supposed to be on, the door was locked. I had to ang on the door until a janitor opened it up for me. Of course he thought it would be funny to ask "Who is this and keep me waiting." His poor attempt at a joke. I did make it to the interviews on time but still didn't get the job. Still a decent story to tell... Talk about dumb, THAT'S DUMB!

--------------------

#144411 - 01/30/05 12:40 PM
Sara-Sage

Thanks, that made me laugh!

I have a funny job interview story too! I was going for my interview in Hull, Quebec which is a different province that borders Ontario.

I didn't have a car yet so I took the bus. I made sure to tell the bus driver to let me know where to get off as I wasn't familiar with Hull. He let me know and I went into the building and told the receptionist that I had arrived. She didn't know who the heck I was! Or who the heck the person I was looking for was!

So I called the number that the interviewer had given me and we quickly learned that the bus dropped me off at the wrong building several block away.

The interviwer was EXTREMELY nice and told me to stay put. He walked the 15-20 minutes to meet me in front of the wrong building. I told him to look for the girl with the large portfolio case. Then we walked back to the interview! We chatted the whole way and instantly hit it off. When we arrived he looked at my portfolio but told me that he had already decided to hire me on the walk to the interview. I was interviwed by two other people who just happened to like me too.

I got the job and it was easily the best job I have ever had. Those two bosses were so funny and treated me like gold. They made me take all my breaks (unlike my current job), bought me a super cool new Mac, had their tech guy vamp up my home Mac (sshhhh...) and a bunch of other fun things. It was only a 3 month summer student contract. I tried to get a full-time job but they weren't hiring.

Funny story! It still makes me smile. I really miss them. They are both huge nutcases!

Welcome back, yay! new
      #144417 - 01/30/05 12:49 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi Tina,
Welcome back! I'm so glad you decided to come back - we would have really missed you had you gone away!
Like everyone else said, don't feel dumb. There are lots of times that we freak out at things that later on feel like maybe we shouldn't have. I remember one time when I was really homesick in the UK and totally PMSing and had been having a really bad IBS day and my mom had given me a big lecture about how Adrian would probably break up with me, I had a huge meltdown and was sobbing to Adrian about how I had to leave him and I was going to pack up all my stuff and everything. Well, eventually I calmed down and then felt reeeeeally embarassed for over reacting like I did. Then he kinda looked at me and said, "Sometimes you're just a tiny bit crazy, huh?"
Yes. Yes, I am.
But I think we all are!
Anyway, I am so glad you decided to stick around.
Talk to you soon.
*hugs*
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Welcome back, yay! new
      #144430 - 01/30/05 12:59 PM
Sara-Sage

You made me laugh out loud. Adrian's too funny. I love that "Sometimes you're just a tiny bit crazy, huh?" line. Priceless.

Ya, who wants to be sane, right.

#144439 - 01/30/05 01:02 PM
TommyNY

I am completely sane. Pay no mind to those photos that Sinead will be posting. That was taken under the influence of alcohol. I swear I am sane! JK, life woudn't be any fun if you could be a wee bit loopy every now and then!

--------------------

#144442 - 01/30/05 01:04 PM
Sara-Sage

Oh ya, when is she going back to Ireland? I can't wait to see those pictures!

I have some good ones others have taken of me while being 'under the influence'. They're always the best ones!

#144448 - 01/30/05 01:11 PM
TommyNY

They should be on their way. They were supposed to leave today. What a lovely couple. I miss them already. I may be going to Ireland in April (right after my bday, hint, hint ) and Dublin will be on the intinerary if I go... Hopefully I will see them then.

--------------------

If I just had a nickel new
      #144455 - 01/30/05 01:18 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

for all the dumb things I've said and done in my lifetime, I'd be rich!!!

I'm always sticking my foot in my mouth! If I do it on here---and offend anyone---please just tell me to shut up!

#144457 - 01/30/05 01:19 PM
Sara-Sage

What day is your birthday?

Ireland would be a lovely trip!

#144461 - 01/30/05 01:22 PM
TommyNY

April 3rd. I LOVE Ireland. I have been there twice. It almost feels like a home away from home when I was there. I have never felt so relaxed as when I was in Ireland. Ahhh, the memories...

--------------------

#144465 - 01/30/05 01:26 PM
Sara-Sage

Ok, I'll write that down.

You'll have fun in Ireland and come back a new man.

One of my friends met a man from Ireland while he was visiting Canada. She went out there with him and they ended up getting married. A year later they got divorced though.

Better luck for you though!

#144467 - 01/30/05 01:29 PM
TommyNY

yeah, you never know what can happen. I just like going for myself. kind of clear the head up. Whatever happens, happens... Such a peaceful place for me.

--------------------

#144470 - 01/30/05 01:31 PM
Sara-Sage

Yes, that's a good attitude.

#144473 - 01/30/05 01:32 PM
TommyNY

Ya (my God, I am talking like you now with the Ya's) its a good attitude to have. I never go looking for love. It usually comes a knocking on my door at some point...

--------------------

#144482 - 01/30/05 01:42 PM
Sara-Sage

Do I say 'ya' a lot. LOL!

It comes knocking at your door. Lucky you!

#144484 - 01/30/05 01:45 PM
TommyNY

You do, I think its cute. I say yo, a lot.

Ya it does come knocking every now and then but a lot of times I am not home

--------------------

Don't feel dumb sweetie new
      #144487 - 01/30/05 01:45 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

I'm just glad your back.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#144493 - 01/30/05 01:52 PM
Sara-Sage

Oh ya. Hmmm. Ya?

You sure it's not the pizza delivery girl? JK.

Anyhow, I aid bye for the night in another post. Got to feed myself and try and design a man logo.

Glad you didn't leave....... new
      #144497 - 01/30/05 01:57 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Hi,

I don't really know what happened but I just wanted to say that I'm glad you decided to stay.

Barbie

--------------------

Re: Glad you didn't leave....... new
      #144525 - 01/30/05 02:48 PM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Barbie.

Really glad you decided to stay....... new
      #144580 - 01/30/05 06:04 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Don't know if your pms is comparable to mine but I get really angry at everyone and about everything. I spend an entire week yelling at everyone I know and being awful to them and I can see myself doing it but I'm on such a roll I just can't seem to stop. That and my stress levels raise through the roof (am suffering from it in a big way right now! Think I'm verging on divorce!). Glad you're feeling a bit better though and I'm over joyed you're not leaving. See you round the boards (glad your smile is back too!)

--------------------
Amy

#144586 - 01/30/05 06:18 PM
Shane_Marr

Reged: 09/16/04
Loc: Seattle, WA

Tina---

I know I don't know you well at all, but Shell mentioned her concern to me about you before you posted this. I'm glad that you are not really leaving and wanted to thank you for trying to help Shell while I was away--- she needs all the support she can get and it means so much to me that she can find that here.

Take care and I hope to get to know you better after all this traveling crap is out of the way!!

PMS story new
      #144597 - 01/30/05 06:30 PM
Sara-Sage

Amy,

My pms is usually manageable. But on Saturday it was bad. Actually it was bad on Thursday and I yelled at that co-worker of mine that I dislike. He had someone in his cubicle (which is right beside mine) and they were talking very loudly for 2 hours while pretending to work on a project. For 2 hours I tried to block them out but started getting angrier and angrier. I went for a walk and ran into 2 friends at work. they both saw how upset I was and tried to calm me down. It didn't work. I got back to my desk and they were still being loud. So, in my irritation, I yelled "Will you guys shut up already! I've been trying to work on a very tight dealine and I cannot concentrate at all. Please be considerate of your co-workers!"

The woman that he was talking with imediately apologized and I heard him make a snide comment under his breath. I met with my boss to ask her if she could do something about the two of them as they get together and "work" on her project very often now. What was her advice? get a set of headphones! I told her the volume would have to be on max and that wouldn't help me concentrate either. What an idiot, huh! She's a pretty gutless boss and can't stand up to this man AT ALL. Aagh!!! I can just fine.

The next day I came into work and he told me that "he could have strangled me" when I said that to him. What a nice guy. If my boss would have heard that she'd just say that he was joking. She doesn't seem to get it.

This is the man that I reported to the Human Rights Tribunal for constantly harassing me and putting me down. I told my boss and she told me to get a thicker skin. So I went above her and told her boss. He told me to be the bigger person and ignore him.

Oh boy! No wonder I blew up on Saturday!

#144600 - 01/30/05 06:32 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

tina,
I have no idea what happened, but I just wanted to say that I'm glad that you didn't leave! And I am looking forward to us getting to meet up sometime!
Sometimes when You have to communicate through typing things come out different then in person, I am glad that you were able to patch things up.

--------------------
-Sheri

Hmmmm new
      #144602 - 01/30/05 06:34 PM
doubletrouble

Me thinks is not neccesarily pms but stupid co-worker that caused the mood! I can't believe you're still having troubles with him! What ever happened to that job at the naturopath's that you were applying for? Bad co-workers make life a nightmare, huh?

--------------------
Amy

Re: PMS story new
      #144604 - 01/30/05 06:34 PM
TommyNY

See you don't need to report this punk to the Human Rights Board, you need to report hime to the Tommy NY Board of Laying the Smackdown on people who mess with Tina. I knew about the situation from the email (with the two loudmouths) but I did not know about that guy harassing you. That p*sses me off.

--------------------

#144606 - 01/30/05 06:36 PM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Sheri. I'd like to meet you too!

#144611 - 01/30/05 06:41 PM
Sara-Sage

Yep, since my first week there and I've been there for 5 years. He has this weird concept in his head that we're "friends". I won't let him in my car and he wonders why? On Friday I made a comment about not judging my friend who is doing something wrong and he asked if I'd still be his friend if he did that. I told him that we are NOT friends. He just doesn't get it? He used to always joke that he should leave a message on my home machine making it sound like he was my other BF or some crap like that? What a lunatic, huh! He also brought in a picture of himself (last week) as a younger guy and showed it to me. He told me that we'd probably have a pretty "hot" relationship if he were younger. Uh....no!!!!! Freak!

Re: Hmmmm new
      #144612 - 01/30/05 06:43 PM
Sara-Sage

That job turned out to not pay nearly enough. Unfortunately. I really need to get out of there!

#144615 - 01/30/05 06:46 PM
TommyNY

Friggin loser. Maybe he needs a boot in his @ss from someone as he's leaving work. See this is where not so nice Tommy comes out. This is where I pay this momo a visit and let him know in a pleasant manner, no violence, just a nice talking to between men or one man and a loser. But since I live in NY and you're in Ottawa you're gonna have to get a stand-in for Tommy NY!

Sorry, I hear stuff like that and I can't believe someone woudl treat you like that. Makes me angry.

--------------------

What a try hard! new
      #144616 - 01/30/05 06:49 PM
doubletrouble

There's nothing worse than someone with a god complex who thinks they are gods gift (and I know there are women out there the same so Tommy please don't take offence!). It does sound like he needs a good, swift kick up the a**e! Tommy, how much would a plane ticket be to where Tina lives?-lol.

--------------------
Amy

Re: What a try hard! new
      #144640 - 01/30/05 10:17 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Sheesh - gone a weekend and you miss a lot on these boards.

Still catching up on posts and not sure what happened, but glad to see you back on the boards! Hope you're feeling better and whatever caused you to get upset got resolved.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#144644 - 01/30/05 10:31 PM
thepurplelollie

Reged: 11/11/04
Loc: Wellington, New Zealand

What's a momo?

Tina, I think you're amazing and I'd be gutted if you went anywhere. I'm glad you're sticking around.

--------------------
*Emma*

#144662 - 01/31/05 03:46 AM
Sara-Sage

Yeah, he's a real jerk. My BF tells me he never wants to meet him or he'd end up telling him off. Plus this guy is 6' 3" and kinda scary! I ciuld take him though.

#144663 - 01/31/05 03:47 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Emma, that's sweet.

Re: What a try hard! new
      #144664 - 01/31/05 03:52 AM
Sara-Sage

Yep, but he's not worth it. he's such a goof that he'll end up getting himself in trouble. Do you belive in karma?

Hey, I have to laugh so hard at him and his situation. He had one child, then his wife convinced him to have a second. Well a year after the second child he gets a call from his wife saying that she is pregnant with twins! So he's got four kids under the age of four! To me that's karma kicking in! ha ha ha And of course he tells us every single day how hellish his life is and how he never even wanted one child but did it to please his wife. He even told everyone on our floor that the sex with her the night they conceived the twins was pretty lousy. If she had any idea what he was really like, she'd leave him! Aagh!

Momo new
      #144671 - 01/31/05 05:13 AM
TommyNY

A momo is a slang Italian word. Means "Idiot" or dummy roughly.

--------------------

Re: Momo new
      #144704 - 01/31/05 06:49 AM
Sara-Sage

Ok, thanks for clearing that up!

By the way, I emailed you back this morning.

#144834 - 01/31/05 09:41 AM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Okay....I have no idea what happened with you leaving and coming back and stuff but I just wanted to say that I'm glad you didn't leave!!

It sucks that something could have upset you so much that you considered leaving us!! I hope everything's okay now. *HUGS*

#144836 - 01/31/05 09:54 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Kimm. I do feel way better now.

#144845 - 01/31/05 10:11 AM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Tina,
I am very happy that you have decided to stay. You have nothing to feel embarrassed about. I think we all go through times of feeling like we need a break. I haven't been on the boards for quit some time now and before I felt like I was addicted. At times I think it is hard to imagine that you can have true friends on a message board but I think this board is different because we all have a common bond and most people don't understand what we have to go through day after day.

--------------------
Janey

#144850 - 01/31/05 10:19 AM
Sara-Sage

I knew I hadn't seen you around in a long time. Welcome back!

#144855 - 01/31/05 10:21 AM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Thanks Tina, it feels good to be back. I really missed all of you. Life gets to hectic at times. Hard to find time for me.

--------------------
Janey

#144860 - 01/31/05 10:25 AM
Sara-Sage

That's so true!

So glad you're staying... new
      #145015 - 01/31/05 04:50 PM
Angie113

Reged: 12/31/04
Loc: Alternate b/w Northern and Southern California

We would definitely miss your friendliness, humor, and advice here! Please don't have another crazy period...we will try to watch out for you next month! (just kidding!!)
That's great that you are sticking around!

--------------------
~Angela

Re: So glad you're staying... new
      #145044 - 01/31/05 06:03 PM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Angela. I hope to get my pms under control too.! Yikes.

What did I do to get twins then that was so bad? new
      #145049 - 01/31/05 06:07 PM
doubletrouble

Believe me the amount of work they create and stress they cause I must have done something HUGE!
On a serious note, I do believe in karma. What goes around comes around only it always comes around worse! Let's hope his keeps coming and coming and coming.

--------------------
Amy

Re: What did I do to get twins then that was so bad? new
      #145051 - 01/31/05 06:08 PM
Sara-Sage

Oh you're blessed, he isn't. I think he's been that way with most people/women and he has a lot of bad karma coming his way!

Duck!

Not feeling real blessed right now.... new
      #145056 - 01/31/05 06:14 PM
doubletrouble

Both of them have dropped the day nap meaning extreemly cranky and naughty EVERY day between 1pm and 7pm and one of them seems to think it's normal at age 2 to be awake from 7am until 10pm! I think Jacinta thinks she's an adult! I know I'm blessed but it can get very easy to lose sight of that sometimes! Sorry, enough whinging.

--------------------
Amy

Re: Not feeling real blessed right now.... new
      #145060 - 01/31/05 06:17 PM
Sara-Sage

Amy, it must be SUPER hard work. I don't want any kids as I'm not sure I'd be able to do it. I'm more of a sleep in late, have lots of free time kind of gal. I'm just too selfish!

I'm sure they adore you. They're kids, they'll love you more once they get older.

Not looking forward to my school reunion..... new
      #145065 - 01/31/05 06:20 PM
doubletrouble

I NEVER wanted kids! I would have been voted most likely not to have kids ever in high school. Funny thing is I was only 20 when Kahlea was born so not only did I have 3 instead of none but I started pretty early too! Nah. I wouldn't hand any of them back. I just have to fit my selfishness in around them-lol and every day when they wake me up at 7am I think about the time when they'll be teens and I'll be waking THEM up!

--------------------
Amy

I think you're blessed Amy..... new
      #145088 - 01/31/05 07:17 PM
TommyNY

You didn't do anything wrong to get twins or have kids for that matter. Obviously I don't know what you go through on a daily basis. I gave my mom a hard time lots of times and so did my sister, especially when we were teens. But, you know what, I love my mom and my dad so much. They mean the world to me. You should know your kids feel like that too. They just are a little young to appareciate you...

--------------------

Re: Not looking forward to my school reunion..... new
      #145140 - 02/01/05 04:43 AM
Sara-Sage

I'm surprised to hear that you didn't want any. I thought most women who had them had a strong maternal instinct and was dying for kids. All my best friends are that way. I'm the odd woman out.

#145143 - 02/01/05 05:03 AM
TommyNY

Ya and now you know what's in your future!! TWINS!!!

--------------------

#145144 - 02/01/05 05:05 AM
Sara-Sage

I hope not!

Aha. So that's what happened.... new
      #145427 - 02/01/05 06:19 PM
doubletrouble

No maternal instinct here what so ever. Actually before I had kids I didn't even like them. I'm still not real keen actually. I love my own but other people's drive me crazy. Chatter, chatter, chatter. I love my peace and quiet! See, I got 2 at once cause I didn't want any! Be very careful Tina!-lol

--------------------
Amy

Re: Aha. So that's what happened.... new
      #145466 - 02/01/05 06:58 PM
Sara-Sage

Yes, I should be more careful. I always thought that since my mom had so many miscarriages that I wouldn't be able to have kids either. A psychic once told me that I should have had 3 children but I have an inverted uterus and it will be very hard for me to get pregnant. Who knows?

One of my good friends just had her first. She was in labour for 36 hours and had to have an emergency C-section. She told another friend that she's NEVER having another one. That scares me.

Tommy and Tina ..... new
      #145490 - 02/01/05 07:59 PM
doubletrouble

Thanks Tommy. I know I'm blessed. Hey I got 2 for the price of one as far as labour was concerned. I've probably made it sound like I don't care for them much. I love them dearly, they mean the absolute world to me and I appreciate all the cute and wonderful things they do. It would just be nice to be able to read a book, or have a bath once in a while. I don't get any time out from them which can be hard.
And Tina. I'm not sure about (introverted was it)uterus but I know my mum had a retroverted uterus and had no problems. I was in labour with Kahlea for almost 4 days and afterwards I swore never again. I actually cried when I found out I was pregnant again cause I didn't want to have to go through labour again but I'm glad I did cause I had a 4 hour natural labour with the girls and I came out of it thinking it was all very worth it and i could do it again no worries (except I won't cause I dont' want any more kids). You never know what the future holds. I guess that's what makes it exciting!

--------------------
Amy

Re: Tommy and Tina ..... new
      #145536 - 02/02/05 03:10 AM
TommyNY

Never did I think for one second that you didn't care for and loe your kids... You can tell how much you love them... We all b*tch about people we love whether they are our children, husbands, BF, moms or dads. Its quite normal.

--------------------

Re: Tommy and Tina ..... new
      #145542 - 02/02/05 04:04 AM
Sara-Sage

It's true Amy. Who knows what the future holds.

And I don't doubt that you adore your kids. I understand wanting some time to yourself. Of course. I need a lot of 'me' time.

I'm sure you're a fantastic mom!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3514 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 24129

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review