All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
"Girl Stupid"
      #143478 - 01/27/05 03:28 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

(For the ladies) So you know when you are normally an intelligent and level headed woman, who gives excellent advice to her friends when they are having relationship trouble and that but you turn into complete 'idiot' when it comes to the men in your own life? My friends are I refer to this as "Girl Stupid" - like, when you do things you would ALWAYS tell your friends not to do, but then you go ahead and do it anyway?
Okay, so since I started dating Adrian I have not really had the chance to very "Girl Stupid" because he is a good guy and hasn't ever cheated on me or anything (My best friend, for example, told me to leave my ex-boyfriend RIGHT AWAY when I found out he cheated but she stayed with her boyfriend after he cheated on her... twice! = Girl Stupid).
I think I just got my first opportunity, though...
When I was in England, I met up with a very gorgeous and lovely Australian boy. We.. spent time together.. for a while before he went back to Australia. I stopped corresponding with him when I started seeing Adrian. So yesterday, almost 2 years after the fact, I get this eMail (that seems like he was totally drunk or something when he wrote it) from him. So I wrote back! Why did I do that?? I would never cheat or anything, and I won't ever see him again (Australia is far!) but now I kinda feel like I am being sneaky or something.

He was beautiful, though... *ack* I mean, whatever!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: "Girl Stupid" new
      #143484 - 01/27/05 03:35 PM

Unregistered

What you should do is give his email address to me! J/K (I have a thing for australian boys)

I think you did the friendly thing by emailing him back. It's not like you had/have any other intentions besides just being courteous and replying. If it makes you feel any better you could tell Adrian since you have nothing to hide. Girls are funny...it's so true that you give people advice but then you wouldn't always take it yourself

#143506 - 01/27/05 05:18 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Well I think we all have those GIRL STUPID moments!! We are attached not dead! LOL!! I completely understand!! It is nice to be liked and it is fun to flirt! Just don't ever let it go any father and your fine! Just be carefull that everyone knows where they stand!!! You don't want to break any hearts girlfriend!!
HUGS!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#143518 - 01/27/05 06:10 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

I think this used to be me all over Hate to admit it but I was always doing this about all sorts of things!

--------------------
Amy

"Girl Human"! new
      #143547 - 01/27/05 07:35 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Oh, Steph, you silly girl! Your a young pretty woman who got an email from what sounds like a gorgeous guy. Who wouldn't be flattered.

You know you would never cheat. You know it was innocent. So don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone does things they regret, everyone makes mistakes. And I'm not even saying what you did was a mistake. The only reason it would be considered a mistake is because it's making you feel bad, not because what you did was so bad!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: Yeah, what Augie said !!!!! nt new
      #143570 - 01/27/05 10:51 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2144 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1253

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review