All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
God help me the Eagle's are going to the Superbowl!!
      #141577 - 01/23/05 03:46 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Yes, I know since I live in the Philly area I should be a fan. BUT I'M NOT!!!!!! The only last hope is that the Steeler's make it tonight too. Now that would be a pretty cool thing. Two Pennsylvania teams playing against each other. Well we all know who Lisa will be routing for!!!!!

Eh hem Tommy....I thought you said they would choke??? I thought they would too!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: God help me the Eagle's are going to the Superbowl!! new
      #141580 - 01/23/05 03:50 PM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

I have nothing to say. Who am I kidding, of course i have something to say. They played one hell of a game the Eagles did. They deserve to be there. I was wrong about them. They impressed me. I jinxed the Falcons by saying the Eagles would choke...

--------------------

#141581 - 01/23/05 03:50 PM
dpratt68

Reged: 01/09/05
Loc: MA

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

#141584 - 01/23/05 03:53 PM

Unregistered

Oh bummer, I was hoping for the Falcons. But here's to keeping our fingers crossed for the Steelers! I babysit for the kids of the daughter of the owner of the Steelers...if that makes sense..LOL. That would be neat too if two PA teams played each other. I remember how neat it was when the Tampa Bay Bucs were just in the super bowl...everyone down here all of a sudden claimed to be life-long diehard fans.

#141586 - 01/23/05 03:55 PM
LittleLisa

I do have one confession. I do like McNabb. I think he is one of the most "grounded" players on the team. If anyone deserves it he does. With that said....still doesn't make me jump on the ban wagon!

So it's your fault Tommy! You jinxed the Falcons!!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: See, I hate that! new
      #141589 - 01/23/05 03:59 PM
LittleLisa

And that is why I never ban wagon jump! I've never been an Eagles fan and certainly would never route for them just because they are going. I'm still a die hard Redskins fan and continue to be even though they've let me down the last couple of years. Had the Eagles lost today, every Eagle fan would be saying that they are picking a new team to like or they are disowning them. They did it the last 3 years. Then all of the sudden a new season starts and they LOVE their Eagles. I stick by my team every year!!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

YEAH!!! new
      #141633 - 01/23/05 05:37 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I was wondering if I'd bump into another Pats fan on here. Sweet.

#141685 - 01/23/05 07:06 PM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

What's another woman blaming me for something I have no control over... So kidding...

Go Patriots... I hope they beat the Eagles into the ground in two weeks.

I agree no bandwagon jumping!!! I stick with my horrible Giants no matter how mang interceptions Eli Manning throws or how many passes their WR's drop!

--------------------

#141686 - 01/23/05 07:12 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

ugh i'm with you brit and lillis.. I wanted to steelers to win so bad! i'm such a hardcore fan I cried like ten times during this game. i'm def not one of those fairweather fans that only likes football or the steelers when they are winning.

I hate the pats.. a pa show down would have rocked!

--------------------

NO picking on my Eagles! new
      #141698 - 01/23/05 07:49 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

At least you admit you love McNabb, LittleLis!
And Tommy, you are right, they played one h**l of a game!
My parents went, and invited me last minute, but I am not *that* much of a fan to sit in subzero temps when I can watch it on tv. And I felt a bad tummy day coming on, but thankfully I got it outta my system and am back to normal for my first class of sociology tomorrow
I am so excited for the Superbowl this year! I wasn't into football til last year, really, although every year I watch the Superbowl, and last year watching it was such a bummer since we were all upset our Eagles didn't make it.
But, today, they made history! Everyone doubted them , but they did it! I soooo hope they make it all the way! Philly will definately have a party if they do!
And Lisa, Eagles fans just give the players tough love, no one every *really* disowns them
ANd you gotta love ALL the players, they all have so much personality. Last year my fav player was Duce, but he is no longer an Eagle, makes you wonder how you can be a fan of ANY team, when the players always come and go! But watching games wouldn't be much fun if you didn't have a designated team to root for, I guess.

--------------------
-Sheri

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2929 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1145

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review