All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
Looking good Tommy! new
      #138909 - 01/15/05 04:52 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Hope to see you in NYC on 28th January?
If you are wondering what I am talking about clickhere
PLEASE SAY YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!

--------------------
S.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

AUGIE/BETH new
      #139015 - 01/16/05 07:26 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Beth, that was one of the nicest things somebody has ever said about me. I appreciate you writing that. That really brought a smile to my face I just try and live my life the best way I can. I don't have it me to be mean to people or not want to help someone out. It saddened me to ready what Ravendark wrote because I was in a similar situation when I was her age. You never want to see someone so young give up on her dreams and I hope she doesn't.

But anyway, I am off mark here. I know you will find someone who will make you smile from ear to ear when you just mention his name. I think we'll both be ok. Hey, if you ever visit NY, I'll give you the grand tour! Thanks agin for the nice compliments

--------------------

Re: Tommy1976 new
      #139019 - 01/16/05 07:47 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I second that! Tommy, you're a great guy.

Re: TINA new
      #139021 - 01/16/05 08:17 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

okay, it is official. Y'all have done it now. My face is so red right now. Would you call that blushing? Hmrph, NYers don't blush... Thank you Tina, you're a great gal yourself.

--------------------

Re: TINA new
      #139022 - 01/16/05 08:19 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Thanks. We're both great. There. Nobody has to blush.

Tommy new
      #139029 - 01/16/05 08:59 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I meant every word of it. Actually, had to go back and do some editing as my spelling was atrocious! (I'm a bit of a perfectionist). Probably just spelled some more words incorrectly! I think I wrote that post on the same day I was trying to send Casey an email and ended up sending her back her own email to me not once but twice. Some days are just rough!

And I accept your offer on the sightseeing tour. My brother lives in Conneticut, but refused to take me to NY (no offense all you NYers), because he doesn't like the city. So we went to Rhode Island and Boston instead. Boston, I fell in love with! This was years ago that I was out east. Sounds like NY is the place to be from all the people on the boards! We should all just move NY! "IBSers overtake New York"!

Anyhow, don't be getting a big ole head now that you've gotten two people telling you how great you are! Even though it's true.

As far as me finding someone, if it happens, great. That would make me very happy. But on the otherhand, as my mom and some friends have said, better alone than with someone who treats you badly and is a major "butthead".

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4079 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10687

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review