All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
THANKS new
      #138321 - 01/14/05 07:56 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Rachel and all of you gals, thank you so much. You're all making me blush at my desk!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: THE NEW PIC new
      #138346 - 01/14/05 08:44 AM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

You must be a LEO! That is such a Leo comment
And yes he was/is. I still see him every once in a while and that old feeling is still there. He by the way is a Leo and your comment sounded so much like him. I hope you aren't because that would just be too weird!

Anyway, it's FINALLY clearing up here in PA. We had one heck of a night though. I thought the siding was going to come off our house. It was scary. Creeks were flooded this morning when I took my boys to school. But the looks of it now, you can finally see sky that might turn a light shade of blue. I hope so cause I can't stand another rainy day .
The temp yesterday was around 60 something and it's supposed to drop to 30 by the end of the day...yuck! We were so being spoiled with the warm weather!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#138429 - 01/14/05 10:32 AM
TommyNY

Actually Lisa, nope. I am an Aries (April 3rd). Don't know if that is a statement an Aries would make or not but it is a typical NYer remark

Yeah the weather here is still bad. It was pouring when I went out at lunchtime. I hope this clear up byt the time I have to leave today...

--------------------

#138619 - 01/14/05 05:50 PM
LittleLisa

GET OUT!!!! You are an Aries????? I'm married to an Aries. They are great people! (Great babies to have too) My husband is the best husband in the world and always has been great from the day we met. He's never changed. He's very laid back, never gets jealous or mad at me (for long that is). I believe some day you too will make a great husband being an Aries and all AND to top it off a nice catholic boy right???? Good combination!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Looks Great! --nt-- new
      #138620 - 01/14/05 05:51 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

#138671 - 01/14/05 08:17 PM
TommyNY

Yup, I am an Aries. And I am a good Catholic boy or at least I would like to think so. Thanks for the compliments Lisa. As for being a husband, I would like to think I would make a good one. NY City is a tough place to date in, I haven't met any girls who I would consider marrying. I thought I did but I guess I was wrong Seems like I have "nice giy syndrome." Not a lot of girls her elike nice guys...But, I haven't lost hope yet. I am still young...

--------------------

Geez, my face is just now entering manhood. new
      #138728 - 01/15/05 12:14 AM
Urban Rain

Reged: 01/02/05
Loc: West San Fernando Valley

I'm doing the 90s thing, then.

...hey, I've put in a lot of effort into being consistently uncool for a very long time. LOL.

And, yeah, it's good to be in a social position where anything you do is in style NO MATTER WHAT.

-unfortunately, that honor is usually reserved for bums and royalty.
-quite closer to the former, actually. LMAO!!!

Ugh, vanity is such a devil of a mistake.

As long as your face doesn't aggrevate my IBS, look anyway you'se want to...

Ranting and raving...
Still, striping and paving...

Builder Bob

--------------------
If you love the meter, the beat is sweeter.

#138736 - 01/15/05 03:25 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

That's too bad. I always prefered nice guys to the bad boys. You'll find someone Tommy.

#138745 - 01/15/05 05:24 AM
LittleLisa

Well then you need to move! That's all there is to it What the heck kind of girls don't like nice guys??? You are right though NYC is probably a tough place to date in but aren't there so many to choose from being NYC and all????? I don't know.......I found my hubby in high school and stuck with him. I can't imagine what it must be like to be out "in the world" and trying to find the right one. I guess I'm lucky in that respect

We have some divorced friends who are in their 30's with small children that are trying to find another mate and MAN are they having trouble. It's tough out there being single. When you are "old" uh hem, like us, you don't want to be in the bar scene. I feel for them.

Oh well, fear not. There's a pot for every lid right? Your lid is out there somewhere!!!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Tommy1976 new
      #138809 - 01/15/05 10:21 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Okay, I've been wanting to say this for quite some time and this is the perfect thread to finally post it.

I just want to say I think you are one of the nicest, compassionate, empathetic man I have met(well have'nt actually met but you know what I mean)! The advice you have given to others, the support and encouragement you add. You are a nice guy and I for one, think thats an awesome quality. I wish there were more men like you out there! The words of support you gave to Ravendark were great and the average joe shmoe off the street wouldn't have even taken the time to reach out to help a 16 year old girl feel better.

I just wanted to let you know that I really think you are a great guy. Any woman would be so lucky to get a "nice catholic boy" like you! I wish I could find me a nice guy period. Don't necessarily even need to be Catholic, just Christian! No bad boys for me!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2125 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10676

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review