All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Can't Believe It......Brad and Jen have officially split!!!
      #136259 - 01/08/05 02:53 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

So I get up this morning, turn on the computer and as soon as the internet connects BIG flashing story comes up BRAD AND JEN SPLIT.... well being the queen of celebrity gossip that I am, I clicked on it thinking it'd be another one of those rumour things...why does the media want to split everyone up??? But anyways...nope...shock horror....they have announced in an official statement that after 7 years together they have 'formally split'!!
I am still in shock...they were the worlds most perfect couple....probably too perfect...but does nobody in Hollywood stay together??...I was looking forward to seeing the Aniston/Pitt babies...its so sad!

--------------------
Natalie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

OMG! Do we blame Angelina?? new
      #136261 - 01/08/05 05:01 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

there was a lot of gossip about the film they were making together. Also people said that he wanted babies now but she didn't. They were too perfect though!
Must try not to be so interested and think of the turmoil they are both going through after their break up...but that does mean Brad is on the market, forget the twins Natalie!

--------------------
S.

Re: OMG! Do we blame Angelina?? new
      #136262 - 01/08/05 05:14 AM

Unregistered

Oh my goodness! This news is too much for me! I thought they were just the best thing ever. I heard about that Angelina business too - darn her! Maybe it was the baby thing too. Why can't they work through this?!

Re: OMG! Do we blame Angelina?? new
      #136273 - 01/08/05 07:33 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Yeah, I read that to- and I was sad for them.

My speculation: I don't really think poor Angelina had anything to do with it- I think that she's a woman who's very in touch with her sexuality and because society is afraid of that, the media has branded her a whore who lives to break up marriages, more or less. I mean, you don't see Claire Danes getting that much attention with her movie costars (even though she actually did have a man leave his eight months pregnant girlfriend for her) because she's a) not as famous and b) not as kooky as Angelina.

But of course, as everyone knows I'm such a great Hollywood insider and Angie and I are best friends! Your guess is as good as mine.

Brad is now single...why hadnt I thought of that??lol!! new
      #136276 - 01/08/05 07:55 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Sinead you are too true, now the god that is brad pitt is back on the market...twins??who are they??

And as for Angelina...I really like her cos of everything she does in Cambodia and I think shes a great actress...just so happens that shes gorgeous aswell and yeah she does use her sexuality a lot...whether or not the rumours are true is anyones guess....she does seem to have a reputation for these things doesnt she! I heard on the news b4 that they split cos of arguments about when to start a family?? Well Im sure theres gona b more to the story in weeks to come! I do feel sorry for them though, this is the highest profile split in a long time and I think the press arent gona leave them alone, which will make it hard for both of them! Id hate all that intrusion!

--------------------
Natalie

What???? Why??? new
      #136281 - 01/08/05 08:23 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I'm with you, I thought they were the world's best couple! They seemed so in love. Was it all an act? Hmmm....

Re: Can't Believe It......Brad and Jen have officially split!!! new
      #136314 - 01/08/05 10:42 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

How can they act so happy in interview one day and split up the next? A lot of actors seem to do this. Guess that's why they are actors. I never cared for Jennifer Aniston myself, so if it was Brad's decision, think he was smart.

My bet is that it has something to do with babies, somehow wanting them the other not. But then again Brad always said he wanted a whole bunch of baby girls! Who knows. Maybe one of them has IBS and the other one couldn't deal with it!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

my verdict new
      #136322 - 01/08/05 11:20 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

its not Angelina's fault, I reckon its more to do with babies, but hey, its their private lives.
I think the press really brand Angelina, and it is probably unfair

My two cents..

--------------------
S.

Re: Can't Believe It......Brad and Jen have officially split!!! new
      #136406 - 01/08/05 06:30 PM
RobinV

Reged: 01/08/05
Loc: wayne,pa

I heard that Brad had alittle affair with Angelina Jolle when making their movie together.

OMG too sad!! new
      #136436 - 01/08/05 08:55 PM
Angie113

Reged: 12/31/04
Loc: Alternate b/w Northern and Southern California

They were definitely one of my favorite couples...I love Jennifer Aniston and well Brad is like my favorite anything...he's sooo hot!!! I'm also very surprised; they did seem like they "fit" well...

--------------------
~Angela

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 236 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1444

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review