All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
making babies?
      #132334 - 12/22/04 09:46 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Ok girls, I'm kinda freaking out. AF is late! I ALWAYS start before 7 am on Wednesdays, set your clock by it regular. Well, its now almost 1pm and not even a spot! Normally, I'd be estatic but now I'm terrified because I stopped the progesterone Sunday and if I am pg and my levels fall to far, it will cause me to miscarry!!!! I was going to test this am before I left the house but told myself I was being silly, that as soon as I peed on that stick, I'd start. Now I'm at work and going crazy! I will have to wait until I get home to test now. I tested Sunday and it was negative and although I've been VERY MOODY, had sore boobs, tired and hungry, I haven't really felt nauseous or sick like last time. Since I did test negative Sunday, I drink a little also as we were hosting a holiday party at my house. I probably had about 3 drinks total over about 5 hours but it still makes me worry! Well, either way, I do have an appt with the obgyn for tomorrow so if still no AF, I'll have him do a blood test!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: making babies? new
      #132344 - 12/22/04 10:04 AM
LittleLamb

Reged: 07/22/04
Loc: USA

OOOHHHH! I am sending prayers your way.

I hope you hear some wonderful news tomorrow!

#132346 - 12/22/04 10:06 AM

Unregistered

Well it would be so exciting if you were pregnant! But the whole lateness thing is kinda weird especially considering your test the other day. I'm hoping for the best and try and relax until the end of the day!

Let us know how you get on!

#132355 - 12/22/04 10:36 AM
lj

Reged: 09/24/04

Michele,

I like to follow this makin' babies thread because I have an unlikely success story. I tried everything except IVF. I'm the one who had a bad experience with chlomid. I took progesterone and still miscarried 3 times. Then out of the blue(years later) I began to feel really tired and I noticed that my fiber supplements were not working anymore. I had all kinds of trouble with the diet and the only thing that stayed in was Pop Tarts. I resisted testing for as long as I could because I was tired of wasting money on ept's. I had spent a small fortune on them over the years. Finally, when I was a month late, I shakily went to Wal Greens and bought the last pregnancy test that I will probably ever buy. It was a strong positive. The pregnancy had its moments of drama and almost miscarriage with lots of bed rest, but I safely delivered my baby girl on Dec. 11, 2003. You will get pregant, even if it's not this time. I know you've been pregnant before so you know you can. It will work. If I can have a baby after all I went through for 6 years, you can too!

Laura

#132357 - 12/22/04 10:42 AM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

I'm sending prayers your way, too. I hope you get the news you want to hear. {{{{{{{Hugs and hope}}}}}}}}
Terri

#132359 - 12/22/04 10:43 AM
michele

Thanks girls! I'm so anxious I can hardly stand it!! I wish I wasn't trapped at work! I would LOVe to be pregnant but I'm just really afraid because I stopped the progesterone when I got the negative test on Sunday, if I am and my levels drop to far, I will miscarry! Its 1:40 and still not even a spot! I have to work until 6, I will test as soon as I get home if AF hasn't showed up yet!

Its so sad to hear about all the people who have suffered through miscarriages. Just this morning I was talking with my new pool therapist (therapy for my foot) and she also suffered two miscarriages but is now 5.5 months pg! Of all my medical issues, I never thought that having a baby would be a problem for me. Here's to hoping and dreaming...

--------------------

#132368 - 12/22/04 10:57 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Aren't you tempted to try and run to the store for another test? I'm sure 6 pm can't come soon enough. I hope you get good news soon.

#132378 - 12/22/04 11:07 AM
michele

There is a rite-aide like 2 blocks from here!! I'm working in the office alone right now and KNOW I have several people who are suppoed to come in this afternoon. I'm closing the office Friday through Tuesday and would hate to miss anyone otherwise I'd put the "be back in 5" on the dr and make a run for it! C'mon 6 o'clock!

--------------------

MICHELE!!! new
      #132384 - 12/22/04 11:22 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Michele put the dang sign up and run to the store!! I am tempted to run for you!! LOL I had TWO BFN with Kenna before getting a BFP!! I don't want to be a downer but try not to get to worked up! I just don't want to see you get your heart broke if it is a Neg! I know that feeling all to well and so do you! I am keeping everything crossed for you!!!

BIG FAT HUGS!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: OMG TWO LINES!!!!!!! new
      #132388 - 12/22/04 11:40 AM
michele

OMG!!! I just ran to rite-aide, got an early response, peed on it and its POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Ok, calm down, breath, deep breath. I'm VERY nervous because it didn't show up on sunday and I haven't taken my progesterone since Sunday!!! Its not a strong positive but I also just pee'd like an hour ago and din't have much pee to pee on the stick with! I'm SO glad I have a dr's appt tomorrow morning already scheduled!!!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3994 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1633

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review