All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Gender/sexuality issues in communication. new
      #132800 - 12/23/04 11:48 PM
RDumas

Reged: 12/19/04
Loc: West San Fernando Valley

Yes, communicating with males (and I say this as a man) can be very difficult. Even straight and gay men have difficulties communicating. And, any man with a woman!?!
-hopeless!

The point I'm making is that if we cannot communicate simply as people, how can we break down the gender barrier?

-just a though from a latent heterosexual hoping to one day give up this life as a monk(!)

Dumas.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: YEPPERS! (warning, a bit crude!) new
      #132801 - 12/23/04 11:56 PM
RDumas

It's sad that some people need to take it in the...well you know what, to keep a job. This guy doesn't sound like that special a person to be involved with...

This dude's a loser and an AIDS case waiting to happen.

Egads, Sara dump the unethical creep first from you life, and then from your mind!!!

My own type of "gay guy" drama...or "practice what you preach!" new
      #132802 - 12/24/04 12:26 AM
RDumas

Yeah, idiots who don't have good people skills...

There's this guy who works for my father... He says things towards me that are very personal at times about my life and my family. Yet, when I try to communicate with him, it is like I'm inappropriate and should be "professional" with him. Egads! -been puttin' up with his crap for about two or three years, now.

Well, I've left the family business for good, now. It's been twenty years helping Dad earn income. It really helped out the family and my relationship with my father. I see the big picture of the situation.

This little creep is gettin' to be such a drag. And, I believe it is best to practice what I preach in this thread and just let the friendship/labor relations/confidante crap go!!! He, like this asswipe Scott, just isn't worth it, anymore.

Thank you for providing this thread, Sara. It helped in that I could apply it to another worker/wh*re out there. And, the beauty of it all is that these type of people are so dense and confused that WE DON'T HAVE TO CONFRONT FOR DISCLOSURE! Walk away and let them stand where they fall!

Sooner or later this creep will be out of my life. And, then, I'll dance that final happy dance!

Dumas.

One final thought on this...or Garbage In, Garbage Out. new
      #132803 - 12/24/04 12:58 AM
RDumas

It seems that from time to time we all need to cleanse our bodies of these toxic relationships, wipe our "bums" clean, and flush those associates down the loo so they can go where they belong!!!

Happy dancing in his mind, Dumas.

Re: My own type of "gay guy" drama...or "practice what you preach!" new
      #132819 - 12/24/04 06:28 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Ya, life is too short to put up with people who drag us down!

Re: Email relationships can be very peculiar... new
      #132821 - 12/24/04 06:29 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

He is officially gone as of yesterday!

I won't ever see him again and I heard that he was thinking of moving out of town too.

Good riddance, I say!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2858 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1634

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review