All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Sharing my hobby
      #131910 - 12/20/04 02:13 PM
Mona3

Reged: 12/14/04
Loc: California

Hey guys! Since I am the new one, I thought I would share with you a little more of myself.

My main hobby is video editing, home movie stuff for now, hopefully a paying job one day. I have my latest video online if you would like to check it out.

It is actually one movie in 3 parts, it was too big to keep as one. It is summer vacation this year. My hubby surprised me with a trip to Beverly Hills. An huge dream of mine to stay in fancy schmancy hotel. So check it out if you like:

BHpart1
BHpart2
BHpart3

Mona It is a Windows Media File

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Sharing my hobby new
      #131915 - 12/20/04 02:38 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Wow, Great Video!!! It looks beautiful in CA! I've never been to that side of the country but hope to see it someday! Looks like a great vacation! Nice looking family! I love the black scroll work on the front of Halle Berry's door!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#131937 - 12/20/04 03:43 PM
Mona3

Thanks Michele. What state are you in? I had a guy from India look at it with his family and they were so happy to finally see CA. LOL Pretty cool to be able to share things with others. When we passed Halle Berry's house, the bus driver (who was male said "And now since we are here at Halle Berry's, I am going to sit here and wait til she comes home, to let her know that I am the one for her" it was pretty funny. We had a blast, I am glad you liked it.

Mona

Cool!! That was really neat to see! :) new
      #131946 - 12/20/04 04:03 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Great editing too! I was dancing in my chair watching it - LOL!

--------------------
~Cara~

#131952 - 12/20/04 04:20 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Mona!!!! Those are WONDERFUL..... you did a great job....(where were you when I was getting married?) hehehe Your girls are a hoot!! Is your son in a band...he looked like he could really play. I loved your dancing scene and when hubby was hidden behind the three of you...but then was able to pop his head back out. LOL But, no horse ride for you? GREAT STUFF.... if I could afford it....I would have to follow up on one of our trips!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Mona those were great! new
      #131964 - 12/20/04 05:22 PM

Unregistered

I've done a lot of movie editing and such for school and I must say that those are great! Your girls are so funny and cute!

Thanks for sharing them!!

#131968 - 12/20/04 05:34 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

OMG that was AWESOME Mona!

I had my 10 year old behind me on his computer jamming to the music (w/the exception of the first song). My husband heard it and in came him too. Of course when I told him about Halle Barre's house he said longer.

I always wanted to go to Beverly Hills in hopes to see someone famous. I'm clear across the country on the East Coast so when famous people come around we are "star struck"! It really looks like a lovely place to visit. Especially now when we have minus degree temps outside !!!

Definitly follow your dreams of becoming "big" doing your hobby. You do it well.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#132000 - 12/20/04 08:23 PM
Mona3

WOW!! Thanks to all of you who responded. I had a great time on vacation AND then making the movie. I caught the editing bug a few years ago and it is very addicting. My next one will be my daughters b-day she had in October. I got a new editing program and it turned out to be harder than I expected, so I have not touched it in awhile, but I WILL SOON!!

The only celebs we saw in the hotel were LENNY KRAVITZ (he was complaining at the front desk), 50 CENT (I nealrly ran into him as I was coming into the lobby) and SHANNON ELIZABETH (she was eating at the POLO LOUNGE the same night as we did). I hope to be able to go back again.

Thanks everyone
Mona

#132012 - 12/20/04 10:27 PM
Laura107

Reged: 12/19/04

Mona, that is awesome! Do you do weddings, bar mitzvah's, etc.?

#132107 - 12/21/04 08:41 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I live in Michigan! Cold, dreary and wet right now! Your bus driver sounds pretty funny! My hubby actually has a thing for Halle Berry as well!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2782 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1114

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review