All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
wondering about Michele...
      #131639 - 12/19/04 03:03 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I sure hope she got the results she was hoping for today!! She's such a good person. I truly hope she has a wonderful Christmas this year!

Heather, have you talked to her today??

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I talked to her.... new
      #131643 - 12/19/04 03:52 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

She got a BFN We both did. She called me this morning and asked if my results were any better than hers....

DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to test again on Tuesday, because I might have tested too early, but she thinks that she is right on schedule

I'll let her talk more - but just so you're not wondering the rest of the day!

~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: I talked to her.... new
      #131669 - 12/19/04 07:56 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Hon I am sorry you got a BFN!!! I am sorry Michele got one to!! This sucks!!! It will happen for us all!!! I just know it!!! BIG HUGS!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: I didn't make a baby new
      #131807 - 12/20/04 08:50 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Good Morning Ladies! I just got to work from my physical therpay session this morning. I did test Sunday and it was negative! I was so upset! I called Cara and than I just laid on the couch and cried for TWO hours! I had to get up and get ready because we had invited some people over for dinner. It was hard having to be social when I just wanted to cry! I'm feeling a little better about it today. My new pool therapist this morning was 5.5 months pregnant! We got to talking and she also had two miscarriages and than went on chlomid and now she is pg and everything is fine! I really hope my obgyn is coopertive on Thursday or I will be looking for a new dr!!

Steph, how are you feeling? Still nausous?

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

cara and michele new
      #131810 - 12/20/04 09:04 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Sorry girls, better luck next month, wouldn't a Fall baby be lovely?

More baby making dust winging its way to you both

--------------------
S.

Re: cara and michele new
      #131835 - 12/20/04 10:39 AM
StephS

I Michele, so sorry! What a bummer! I hope all goes well on Thursday and your Dr. will give you the meds! But I believe that you will be a mommy in 2005!!!

I'm still very nauseated! I'm not feeling good at all today! I am on phenergan. And it help a little. It makes me very tired though. I'm already tired anyway's!!! But everything is good. I still haven't thrown up yet Hope I don't have to either! I just want to get through x-mas...

Christmas is driving me crazy a little too. I have tons, well not tons...but a lot to do and don't want to! I'm trying to find my hubby an xbox for christmas, but everyone is SOLD out!! Bummer!!!!! I should have picked one up two weeks ago when I saw them!

Oh, well! I'm just going to have to figure out something else!

Well, I better go! Again I'm sorry about your BFN!!

HUGS!!!!

--------------------

#131838 - 12/20/04 10:49 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I'm sorry it didn't happen this month for either one of you. I can relate. I remember how disappointed I was, month after month when I would start my period. But it finally happened for me (after only 1 month on a fertility medication)---and then I had 2 babies 13 months apart!!!

Don't give up! It will happen soon. And Michele, I hope your doctor is cooperative, if he/she thinks the Clomid would be a good thing for you to try. I don't know why you couldn't try it. I've known many women who've gotten pg with its help.

Thinking of you!!!!

#131844 - 12/20/04 11:06 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well but just the thought of why you are "sick" has got to bring a smile to your face!! I'm trying to stay positive. I think it will help once I see the dr, at least I will feel more pro-active about it!

As for the x-box, a saw one at our Costco yesterday! Have you tried on-line? Good luck!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Thanks everyone... new
      #131951 - 12/20/04 04:15 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Thank you all for caring about us!
Michele, I'm so disappointed for you mostly You deserve it more than I do, going through 2 miscarriages already.
The new year will be great for you, I know it. I think chlomid is a good idea for you, and I bet you get pregnant right away. I just talked to a friend of a neighbor today who had a miscarriage, then went on chlomid and right away had a healthy pregnancy! It's always good to hear things like that.

Well I'm going to test again tommorrow, so I'll let ya know if it's anything exciting...don't get your hopes up

<<<HUGS>>> to everyone!
~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

Cara! new
      #131979 - 12/20/04 06:42 PM
StephS

Sorry I'm just getting back to you! Thanks for posting that yesterday! I was going to reply and then got called away by my family to a party!

Anyhow, I'm sorry you too got a BFN! Hopefully it will be a BFP tomorrow!

Take it easy! And I hope your two little puppies are being good for you!! Are they on santas good list Being that cute I don't know how they couldn't be!!!

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4523 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1673

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review