All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Re: Update! new
      #131425 - 12/17/04 07:12 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

TeeCee, I'm so glad everythings getting better. Your daughter will take time to feel herself again but she will feel herself again. I'm glad baby is also doing well. Leaving your child at the hospital and coming home is so hard but once they come home you quickly forget that they ever weren't with you. Keep the good news coming and I'm glad that it's turning out well in the end.

--------------------
Amy

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#131443 - 12/17/04 08:00 PM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

I got to hold Kenzie today. It was so wonderful to cuddle that sweet, little, tiny, warm, cute, soft, babydoll. And even more precious, was seeing my daughter hold her little baby. Ahhh, a treasured moment!
Terri

#131445 - 12/17/04 08:15 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Yep. I'll never forget the day I was allowed to take the girls out of the humidicribs and hold one in each arm. They were so tiny they couldn't even feed. Each of them went from my middle finger tip to just below the wrist and yet they still looked perfect. Next best thing was the first time they were put in the double bassinette. I came to visit and they were lying next to each other with their tiny little fingers entwined and facing each other while they slept. Hmmm. Wonder what happened to those cute little sweeties-lol. Enjoy being a nanna!
PS. I absolutely adore the name!

--------------------
Amy

Re: Terri new
      #131452 - 12/17/04 09:50 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

You know I am still praying for your girls, that baby will be home before you know it and all will be well. I poor little mama is having a tough time, I pray she heals quickly and gains her strength back soon. God Bless You all!

Gayla new
      #131468 - 12/18/04 07:04 AM
MissS

Thanks Gayla. I appreciate your prayers so much. How is your sinus infection doing? And how's your father-in-law?
You've got a lot going on, too, and you're in my prayers as well.
Terri

That's wonderful, Terri! God does answer prayer. NT new
      #131476 - 12/18/04 08:08 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Re: Han new
      #131595 - 12/19/04 03:43 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Yes, I had to take iron pills, too. I was so pale - that takes time. I don't know when being worn out from it all stopped because I was worn out caring for a newborn. Give her time. Every day she'll improve.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Re: Gayla new
      #131686 - 12/19/04 09:26 PM
gigi

Thanks Terri,

I am feeling much better, I have anti-b's for 14 days, they make me nauseous but I continue to take them.

My fil is doing fine, the only injuries he had was a little bruising, he is good. All is well around here right now, thanks for the prayers, continuing to do the same for you and your girls! God Bless! gayla

Re: Gayla new
      #131688 - 12/19/04 09:29 PM
gigi

Thanks Terri,

I am feeling much better, I have anti-b's for 14 days, they make me nauseous but I continue to take them.

My fil is doing fine, the only injuries he had was a little bruising, he is good.

Another Update new
      #131733 - 12/20/04 05:26 AM
MissS

Well, Kenzie is still in intensive care, but her feeding tube and I.V. have been removed. She's eating well now and thriving. The only thing now, is getting her off the oxygen. Each day, they are able to turn it down a little more, and hopefully she will be home soon. We sure want her home for Christmas.

Liana is doing so much better, too. It's one day at a time for her as well, but she's doing great!

I'll let you all know when Kenzie is dismissed from the hospital.
Terri

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 695 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14329

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review