All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
OOPS...fell asleep in my car at lunch!
      #126769 - 12/01/04 04:25 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

OOPs... I was taking a fast nap but did not plan on "falling asleep" and not even hearing the alarm on my pager that I set. So, I got in an extra 20 mins..... good thing the boss is out of town! LOL Now I'm well rested for turbo kickboxing tonight!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: OOPS...fell asleep in my car at lunch! new
      #126771 - 12/01/04 04:32 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

Whoops! It happens though ... I used to fall asleep at my desk all the time (granted, we weren't very busy, but ...) You can always say you were taking a power nap so you could come back to work and be more productive

On a side note, are you and Shane going to do the Jingle Bell Run/Walk this year? I think I'd like to, but I'm afraid I'll die after 1K

Have fun at kickboxing!

--------------------
~*Amber*~

good thing you weren't driving! .... new
      #126794 - 12/01/04 06:30 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

I drove this weekend for the first time in about six months (I live in the city now and never drive). Well I went and met my friend for a couple of drinks (not enough to merit the bad driving), and afterwards, I backed out of my parking space directly into a pickup truck. Ooops. No more driving for me!

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Good job! new
      #126813 - 12/01/04 07:35 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

What the boss doesn't know doesn't hurt him/her.... what the boss doesn't know doesn't hurt him/her...

you were lucky! I hope that is not indication that you are overdoing it and not getting enough sleep, is it?

--------------------
-Sheri

Re: good thing you weren't driving! .... new
      #126817 - 12/01/04 07:53 PM
scars73

Reged: 12/01/04
Loc: Cherry Hill, NJ

Amanda, what is your email address? Mine is scars73@hotmail.com

Steve

#126848 - 12/01/04 08:50 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Whoops! It happens though ... I used to fall asleep at my desk all the time (granted, we weren't very busy, but ...) You can always say you were taking a power nap so you could come back to work and be more productive

On a side note, are you and Shane going to do the Jingle Bell Run/Walk this year? I think I'd like to, but I'm afraid I'll die after 1K We have the pamphlets and have talked about it...I think it is on the 12th? Why? You wanna walk it with me??

Have fun at kickboxing! Oh I did....it was a blast!!

--------------------

#127115 - 12/02/04 03:10 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

Depends, can we go about slightly faster than a slug's pace?? j/k

Actually, I would love to meet you, and participate in the walk, but now that I've looked at my finances for the month, I think Christmas presents are going to win out. I've never done anything like it before - I think it would be fun though. I saw the link on 106.9 when I was listening to Christmas music, and remembered that you and Shane have been participating in them.

Glad you had fun at kickboxing - did'ya knock anyone out? How did you get started in kickboxing, if I may ask? Is it something you've always wanted to learn or did you sign up on a whim? I've always thought that would be fun too ... I play-box with my b/f all the time (and usually get myself hurt LOL).

--------------------
~*Amber*~

#127124 - 12/02/04 03:47 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Depends, can we go about slightly faster than a slug's pace?? j/k lol

Actually, I would love to meet you, and participate in the walk, but now that I've looked at my finances for the month, I think Christmas presents are going to win out. I hear ya..... we can do some together come spring time! I've never done anything like it before - I think it would be fun though. I saw the link on 106.9 when I was listening to Christmas music, and remembered that you and Shane have been participating in them. I've been listening to that station too.

Glad you had fun at kickboxing - did'ya knock anyone out? not this time....there is one chick that comes in there that I would like to though How did you get started in kickboxing, if I may ask? It is just a class offered at 24 Hour Fitness.... I was taking the other classes and everyone kept asking if they would see me at kickboxing and so one day I said SURE and have been hooked! Heck we even did my Bday dinner on Sunday so I would not miss class on Monday! LOL Is it something you've always wanted to learn or did you sign up on a whim? I've always thought that would be fun too ... I play-box with my b/f all the time (and usually get myself hurt LOL).

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4777 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 771

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review