All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Pics from my trip
      #126061 - 11/29/04 09:58 AM

Unregistered

Okay so these are my pics from Thanksgiving vacation to New York City. Sorry, but most of the pics are of my whole family so shhh don't tell them they're famous

This is me and my brothers in Central Park and that's our hotel behind us to the right (remember the movie Home Alone 2? That's the hotel he goes to..lol).

Us in front of Serendipity where I had to indulge in the develishly fantastic Frozen Hot Chocolate. Mmmmmmmm....

Brittany in Connecticut - her favorite place ever LOL

Lovely holiday photo in the lobby of the hotel before dinner.

Family pic at dinner at Tavern on the Green.

Whole family photo with the NYC skyline - I think this may be our family Christmas photo this year..(yes we still do that )

Alright so besides lots of beautiful scenic photos, I think that's pretty much the jist of the trip. It was so much fun! Thanks for looking!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Pics from my trip new
      #126062 - 11/29/04 10:03 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Great pics! I have been to NYC once and would love to go back. I didn't see half of what I wanted!

#126065 - 11/29/04 10:09 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

So nice ! You and your family look really happy together!
I am hoping to visit NYC to see the Christmas sites this weekend with a group of people, if I am not still too sick

--------------------
-Sheri

#126072 - 11/29/04 10:13 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Looks like so much fun!!! Where does your family live? Was this a trip for all of you or does your family live there?

I want to go to New York. I loved your pics!!! And your family looks so much alike!!!

Very cute!

--------------------

Brittany...great looking family and you're a doll! -nt- new
      #126084 - 11/29/04 10:31 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

--------------------

#126119 - 11/29/04 11:48 AM

Unregistered

We all live here in Sarasota, FL. The art school I go to is one of the best and it happens to be here in town so we save money on the huge huge tuition by me just living at home (but long story short, we have 2 houses and I live in the one with my older brother while he's back here looking for a place of his own, and my parents and 2 younger brothers live in the other house - I know that sounds funny but that's how it is).

Anyhow to answer your real question we went up there because my one younger brother brother (who is actually the real tall one in all the photos) he was in the Macy's parade with his band and so we all went to see him.

That's funny you think we all look alike - I never know what to think about who we look like.

By the way...how's your family doing? Is everyone over that icky stomach thing? Poor you! I read that post and I have such respect for people that can deal with that because throwing up kids is one of the things I fear most..lol I don't know what I'll do when it happens to me someday

#126121 - 11/29/04 11:58 AM

Unregistered

I hope you feel good enough to go! You would have such a fabulous time and I think the weather is supposed to get chilly again - take me with you!

#126127 - 11/29/04 12:20 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Great looking family! And you're the only girl - are your brothers all protective??
Thanks for sharing! It looks beautiful there!

--------------------
~Cara~

We were neighbors! new
      #126130 - 11/29/04 12:23 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

You should have told me you were staying at the Plaza -- I live next door! See the teeny tiny 6-floor building just to the right of the Plaza in your pic? THAT'S MY APARTMENT BUILDING! What a coincidence!
Looks like you had a great time -- glad you enjoyed NYC.
Panda

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Lovely pics Brittany! new
      #126146 - 11/29/04 12:47 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Makes me want to jump on a plane to NY...I love that city have been three times (once for three months) but always during the summer.

Your two younger brothers are so alike and it all just looks like a fabulous family time.

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 445 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3551

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review