All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Hi Barbie........ new
      #125700 - 11/27/04 05:40 PM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Hi Barbie!
Yes, my fourth grandchild is due on or before December 27th. (If she doesn't deliver naturally by the 27th, she'll have a C-section on that date.) Everything's going well with her. I'm very anxious and can hardly wait to see my new grandbaby. I've had dreams about her and that just makes me all the more anxious.

Did you have your Cat Scan yet? If so, what did you find out? How are you feeling? I know you must be very excited about your grandchild. Is this your first one? What was causing your little one to have a fever? My goodness, that is scary. I'm very glad to hear that she's okay. I may as well confess that I'm a worrier, too, and I'll join the Worry Wart Club right along with you and your son.

I'll be sure to let everyone know when Makenzie Jo is born.
Thanks for asking,
Terri

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Hi Terri new
      #125754 - 11/28/04 07:56 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Hi Terri,

I know you must be excited. This is your fourth? Wow! Do they all live near you? Yes, this is my first.

Marisah Anne had a fever of 99 and the doc said she was OK.
It's really dangerous when it reaches 100.4 The bad thing about our situation is that they are in Salt Lake City and we are in Houston, so everything is over the phone or e-mails. My son has had so much anxiety that the doc put him on Xanax to help him. His main concern is that she might get sick at this critical newborn stage. His first day back at work is Monday and he's a little stressed about that cause he will be missing her after being with her all day for 2 weeks. He was much better last night after he took the Xanax....laughing & joking.

My catscan showed that I have sinusitis. The doc put me on antiobiotics and a special nasal spray. I am feeling pretty good, though and thanks for asking.

I know you can hardly wait for little Makenzie Jo (what a cute name) to be born. I bet every time the phone rings your heart skips a beat!

Be sure and keep us posted.

Barbie

--------------------

Hi Barbie new
      #125782 - 11/28/04 10:14 AM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Yes, all my grandchildren live close. Sammy is about 5 minutes away and Sage and Trenton are about 45 minutes from me. I see Sammy the most and we're very close. And, pretty soon, Makenzie Jo will be 5 minutes away, too.

I hope you will get to see your Marisah Anne before too long. There's just nothing like holding and kissing your grandchildren!

I'm glad your son has something to help ease his stress. It's a wonderful experience but the first one can be especially stressful and worrisome. My daughter was so scared that she and her husband moved in with us for a couple of weeks. She just felt like she had no idea what to do. I think that's why Sammy and I bonded so closely. I was taking care of him most of the time. Of course, I didn't mind it at all!

Sinusitis, huh? Ugh, I know what a pain that can be. I'm so glad you're feeling better.

I'll be sure to let everyone know when Makenzie arrives.
Terri

Re: An update on my ongoing battle.... new
      #125816 - 11/28/04 11:55 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Hey Han - I knew you had OCD, but never realized you were having such a rough time. I'm glad you're doing better now. I love your latest pic BTW!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2623 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3235

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review