All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Alright folks, I'm off..
      #124789 - 11/23/04 04:03 AM

Unregistered

..to school for one of my classes and then straight to the airport headed for NYC till Sunday! But I hope that everyone has a fantastic holiday (even if you don't like Thanksgiving OR pumpkin )

Heather- I hope everyone stays out of the hospital and you survive Thanksgiving at your Dad's.

Michele- I hope your leg doesn't keep you from enjoying your day - get loaded up on Tryptophan (that stuff that makes you tired) from the Turkey and go into a nice deep slumber.

Dalia and AmandaPanda- keep the weather in NYC nice and Dalia have fun in VT

Casey- I hope you can at least enjoy a little of the day - at least you get to smell smoke, right?

To all my England/Ireland pals- I hope you have great normal day and Steph I hope you start feeling better, Sinead good luck making it to work the rest of the week, Natalie I'll think of you when I'm there, and Linz good luck with that interview.

And I know I'm forgetting a million people but I am in a rush and I must be off but love and hugs to everyone! AND no one do anything controversial while I'm away that I'll miss, ok?
And if you watch the Macy's Parade look for my brother's band - They're the Riverview High School Kiltie Band from Sarasota, FL and it's like 300 kids in kilts- hard to miss . Until Sunday my friends...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Have a great trip! new
      #124790 - 11/23/04 04:18 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi Brittany!
Have a good afternoon at school, but have an especially awesome trip to New York. I hope you have a great time. A bunch of stuff will probably be all Christmas-y there, won't it? That should be cool!
Talk to you when you get back!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Have a wonderful trip! new
      #124791 - 11/23/04 04:23 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

*And* a fantastic Thanksgiving... I'll be watching the Macy's parade for sure!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3272 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 652

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review