All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Oh man! new
      #124824 - 11/23/04 07:47 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

thanks Lintz, I am taking it at nighttime but boy oh boy, I feel like something snuck some LSD into my oj!!! Driving to work this morning was really scary!! I was to afraid to even change lanes because I couldn't get a grip on where the other cars were!! Everything is all distorted and funny looking. I feel like I'm moving in slow motion but my pulse and heartrate feel really high. I'm not liking this one little bit!!!! I'm already on Zoloft and I think its just too much. I see the dr tomorrow for another treatment so I'll talk to him about it then. I'm SO, SO tired, I went to bed at 7pm last night but didn't get any good sleep, I was very restless and tossed and turned all night! My eyes are all puffy and red today.

Have you even taken the ultram?? I guess I don't really feel like its doing much of anything. I ended up taking a couple of Darvocet last night before bed.

Just so everyone doesn't worry, I won't be on-line again after today until like next Tuesday! I have treatments scheduled for tomorrow, they are closed friday and I'm taking the day off to rest. Than I have treatments scheduled Monday, Wednesday and Fridays for the following 2 weeks. The days I have the treatments, I'm not allowed to work, so home to bed for me.

We were supposed to go up north to visit family for turkey day but we are staying home now. I'm in no condition for a 4 hour car ride one way! Will went out and bought a turkey yesterday so he will make us dinner on Thursday!

I still haven't seen AF!!! She is offically late now. They did a blood test on Friday and they said it was negative even though the hospital got a slight positive on the urine test. Ok, so what exactly is a slight positive??!! I will retest Wednesday am before I go get my treatments!
'

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Oh man! new
      #124829 - 11/23/04 08:03 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Take care of yourself and have a great Thanksgiving! I look forward to seeing you on the 4th! Hope that AF doesn't show up! and maybe a little Christmas gift is on the way?? LOL

<<<<hugs>>>> new
      #124853 - 11/23/04 09:06 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Oh michele...I started to feel pain in my ankle just reading your post....Im so sorry you're in so much pain...I cant even begin to imagine what it feels like....this at any time would be bad enough but to get it whilst you're TTC and have had such a traumatic year already....all I can say is that you are one very brave, tough person and I know you'll come through all this...lots of hugs from this side of the world...we're all thinking of you....take care and keep us updated!

--------------------
Natalie

Michelle new
      #124956 - 11/23/04 01:30 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Yikes, you've REALLY got the side effects bad, haven't you?!? They should ease down after a week or so, but I guess you might not think it's worth it!

Ask your doc about Ultracet if you don't feel the Ultram's helping enough. Ultracet has acetaminophen in it (like Darvocet) as well as the tramadol. The tramadol supposed to be a lot healthier to take than opiates and is supposed to act in a similar way, but I don't think it has such a mental affect (making you not care about the pain and not notice it so much), which might be why you prefer the Darvocet so much.

Re: Thanks Lintz new
      #124970 - 11/23/04 02:16 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I've used Ultracet before and found it to be ok for mild pain but I'm having some SERIOUS pain now! I've been taking the ultram during the day so I'm not anymore loopey and taking the Darvocet at night. I get another treatment tomorrow and that should cut the pain some more.

I can't belive how swellon and black and blue my foot still is!!! So, not only do I have severe ankle sprian pain but I've also got burning, cramping pain from the RSD! Somebody just shot me, ok??!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2402 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2098

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review