All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Heather, how is your Grandfather? Hope all is well...
      #124102 - 11/20/04 04:08 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

I lost my grandmother 5 years ago this week. I know and understand the feelings your family went through before his surgery......been there. When you can get a chance, try to go and see them, they will be so glad to see you and you will never regret it.

Thanks for the kind words, I hate being sick and not knowing what is causing it. You are a sweetie, I forgot how you've told me how much your mom and I are alike, thats funny. Who cares about spelling !! thbbbthtttt!!!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Heather, how is your Grandfather? Hope all is well... new
      #124116 - 11/20/04 04:26 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

He is doing ok !!! Thanks for asking!!! I am goign to try to get there ASP!!! Yes you and my mom would get along great!!! Maybe that is why I like ya so much!!! How are you feeling today???? Stay away from the rootbear floats!!! HHAHAHAH I can't talk I just took a drink of Coke!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Heather, how is your Grandfather? Hope all is well... new
      #124273 - 11/21/04 10:46 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

hope your doing ok and glad to see your grandfather is... I was just told we won't be seeing him when we're at my folks in Jan like planned and its too far a drive to tack on (5 hours each way) for just a day or two and still see the other family gathering at my folks that week.. my dads brothers and their wives will both be there.. and it sounds like my sister and bro in law might be too at least part of the weekend... we're talking about a Thurs-Tues trip over MLK weekend since Bill and I each get the Monday holiday off, and my Uncle is going to be doing a presentation there, and my Aunt has some pieces going into an art gallery in the atlanta area as well so its turning into a family gather of all of us!

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2274 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 792

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review