All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Aw, you guys! new
      #123816 - 11/19/04 06:25 PM
Rylee

Reged: 10/09/04

I like you also. You have a great smile by the way.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Aw, you guys! new
      #123817 - 11/19/04 06:30 PM
Rylee

Reged: 10/09/04

You were not mean to any one...that is what counts more than what you say. You are a nice person and treat people nice. That means a lot.

Haha... new
      #123873 - 11/20/04 04:04 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

One of the fabulous things about the internet is the fact that it brings so much diversity, and so many different viewpoints, and so many different personalities and experiences, right to the comfort of your own home, in a way. It's wonderful! So if you can't tolerate a little adult language or subject matter, or view the experience of differing viewpoints and lifestyles as a blessing... well, you're going to have some problems being online at all.

And mind you, I've read NONE of the original comments in question, so I have no idea what the hell is going on, but that's ok, I really don't need to know.

I love y'all, even and especially the people who disagree with me. And Linz, never apologize for who you are, that's just plain silly. You rock!

Hugs all around!

LOL!! new
      #123874 - 11/20/04 04:10 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

That totally cracked me up. My mom has always been very straight-laced and proper... well, one day my younger brother emailed me, which he never does. So I open the email, and all it said was, "Mom just said f*ck... THREE TIMES!!" You just feel the shock and horror, haha. I laughed about that for a good long while... but I'm with you, it's nice to not have to bite my tongue in front of her now, because I'm a crude little thing with the mouth of a sailor, in real life.

HUH??? Did I miss something? new
      #123959 - 11/20/04 09:48 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Can someone fill me in? What the heck are you guys even talking about?????????????????

Thx!

TINA- HUH??? Did I miss something? new
      #123969 - 11/20/04 10:03 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

there was a bit of debate over Linz using the word "G-dammit" as a post title, some people took offence on relgious grounds. Check the thread "Durn migraines" which was started by LauraSue, LOT Of activity on it yesterday, quite entertaining to read but it got out of control and the thread is locked now.

Sinead

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1232 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2674

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review