All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
It's been a while...
      #122068 - 11/15/04 05:54 PM
oliver1014

Reged: 06/12/04

since I last wrote. After the doctor confirmed my miscarriage I just pretty much stayed off the computer and turned off the telephone. It was hard but my family, firends and co-workers were all so supportive. My boss had flowers delivered to my house. I now fully feel that it happened for a reason, so I have stopped dwelling on it. I have put all my energy into rennovationg our soon-to-be-home and spending more time with my daughter. She took it pretty well. We sat her down and explained what happened and told that we would try again soon for another baby. Her only response "How?" I wanted to thank everyone who offered their support. I am very grateful to you all and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Melissa

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: It's been a while... new
      #122127 - 11/15/04 07:33 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

really glad to hear that you are getting your spirits back up. I cannot imagine how hard it must have been for you...good luck for future attempts!!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

#122287 - 11/16/04 08:33 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm glad to see you back, I must say I was worried about you. It sounds like you have had lots of support from friends and family, flowers from the boss were very kind. All this stuff helps but I know how hard it is to pick up the pieces and move on. It will never go away but it will get better. Hang in there sweetie, try to stay busy.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#122289 - 11/16/04 08:35 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

A miscarriage is so difficult. It will get easier...but it is good that you took some time to grieve. Take care of yourself.

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#122377 - 11/16/04 10:48 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

glad to see you back.. and a miscarriage is never an easy thing to deal with.. Bill and I have given up.. I can't go through it againa dn neither can he.. we've just decided gods plan is not for us to have biological children....

but I'm glad to see you moving ahead and working on a house.. sounds like your going to be moving soon too...

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1853 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 289

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review