All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
Re: I need M&m's!!!! Michele, Steph new
      #122773 - 11/17/04 10:03 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I just poped two Tylenol and me and the heating pad will be getting real cosy sooon!!!! I also just ate three minie hersey bars!!! (left over from holloween) I will be ok it is everyone else you should worry about LOL!! My husband told Kenna to run away and hide this morning he was like "mommy has pms run, hide, save yourself Kenna!!!" Big Jerk LOL!!!

Thanks hon!! How you doing today???

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#122778 - 11/17/04 10:09 AM
heather7476

Thanks sweets!!! You think they would have figured out a better way to have babies than to have to have a dang p every month!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Steph... new
      #122782 - 11/17/04 10:15 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Hi Rachel, I'm still spotting a little. Not very much! I'm suppose to start the actual AF between today and Saturday!

So I guess I'm still waiting. I did start spotting 5 days early this month!! So I have no clue what's up with that....I'm HOPING it was implantation spotting, BUT I'm pretty sure AF will be here any time now

I'll keep you posted...I've been tempted to take a test...but I don't want to waist it!! I can wait a few more days, I THINK!!!!

Thanks for checking in on me!

--------------------

#122785 - 11/17/04 10:19 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

LOL- you have a funny husband- at least he understands, although Kenna is a bit young to be programmed like that! I am sure you don't take your mood out on her, hope you are feeling better. I got up at 3pm and spent the afternoon watching the video of my friend's wedding, (the one my profile pic was taken at and BF was best man at)
How chilled, Still haven't made ADBS as still haven't left the house to buy eggs (and I need flour i think too) Hopefully BF will get them on his way home...
How are you doing now?
Sinead

--------------------
S.

#122805 - 11/17/04 10:59 AM
heather7476

I am ok!! I just spent a half hour in the potty but I am doing ok!!! Cramps have backed off a little!!

Kenna just laughs at him and says Daddy your CCCRRAAZZYYY!!! I try very hard not to take it out on her!! She is being a VERY good girl today so I think we may all live!!! I hate pms and the way it makes me!!!

How are you feeling!! You are not going to want to go back to work after two weeks off!!! OY!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#122815 - 11/17/04 11:17 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Glad to hear Keena is being a good girl today and at least hubby has a sense of humor about the whole pms thing! when I tell Will I have PMS he just runs to the basement and doesn't come up!!

I'm not feeling so hot today at all. Another rough night. My ankle is killing me!!! It keep cramping last week and waking up what little sleep I did get. My eyes are all dark and puffy. Luckily, I haven't been very busy at home but even just sitting here with it up on a chair and a pillow, its screaming pain at me. I don't have any pain pills left but do see the dr on Friday. I'm also feeling VERY hormonal and bitchy and hungry and generally run down. Wish I could go home and go to bed. Who knows, I think I will put a note on the door at the office and leave early, most of our patients know about my accident so hopefully will continue to be understanding. I know of a couple of people that should be in soon but maybe I can leave between 3-4.

Here's to hoping we all feel better soon!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Michele new
      #123139 - 11/18/04 08:46 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Wish I could give you some of my M&M's, but I ate them all last night!!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Re: Michele new
      #123145 - 11/18/04 08:59 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Huuby took pity and bought me some yesterday!! Wasn't that sweet! I think he was afraid I was going to hurt someone! He even snuck a bag in my purse this morning!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Michele new
      #123174 - 11/18/04 10:10 AM
heather7476

He is so sweet!!! We got good guys Michele!!!! Glad you got your M&M's!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4903 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 23253

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review