All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
Re: Makin babies........check in!!! new
      #121956 - 11/15/04 12:26 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Good Luck!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Cara new
      #121958 - 11/15/04 12:30 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I know this is pretty obvious and stupid.. but did you and your hubby quit smoking? I remember you saying you were going to try a few months ago. Anyways, i've heard that smoking can damage sperm in males.. I dunno if this is true though. but if it is, and he's still smoking that *may* have something to do with it (small chance I know).

--------------------

#121996 - 11/15/04 01:26 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Thanks everyone for you great thoughts!!! I can't wait to see what the doc has to say either!! I started spotting today real light!!! I wasn't supposed to even start spotting till FRIDAY!!! What the heck is uo ith that!! So I am sure a full blown visit AF is not far away!! DAM!!

Here is wishing the rest of you the best of luck!!
Cara hope you feel better soon!!

Michele please don't hurt anyone while on you progestion this month LOL!!!

Steph sorry about AF. Someone needs to knock her out for awhile!!LOL

Rachele here is hoping that this is you month!!!

Jules I hope you doing well!!!!
Love you guys!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#122015 - 11/15/04 02:20 PM
michele

Yeah, I've defintely felt the surge in hormones this month!! I'm trying to have a good day but I keep getting these really pissed off feelings for no reason! Its the progesterone. And I'm HUNGRY, like OMG got to eat everything now hungry!! Ever seen a pissed off, hungry girl on crutches before??!! Don't get between me and my m&m's!!

--------------------

Dang it Ashley!! new
      #122016 - 11/15/04 02:20 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Did you HAVE to bring that up??!?!?! LOL. Now I'm going to hear it from everyone on the boards....
We are smoking right now - BUT, listen before you all yell!!
We actually are going to try and quit TONIGHT! We want to be done before the holidays because we go to Chicago to see my family, and they don't know we smoke....
This time we are actually really excited about quitting, which I think will help. We have been cutting down cigarettes each day, and today is the last day...so wish us luck.
I know for all of you that don't smoke or never have, it seems ridiculous and stupid, but it's a lot harder than you think to give up.
Thanks for bringing it up girl!! Haha. Jk. I did not know that about the sperm thing, I'll definately mention that to Justin tonight!

--------------------
~Cara~

LOL new
      #122018 - 11/15/04 02:25 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Oh Michele - you crack me up. A pissed off, hungry girl on crutches. LOL.
I get like that with the progestrone too - I'm on day 5 of it right now for this month. I get so moody! Last Friday I had cleaned the whole house, and Justin got home and left a Dr. Pepper can out on the coffee table and I had a b*tch fit. I apologized of course, but the little things aggrevate me for these 10 days!
Now he jokes around, and when gets up from the couch he looks at me, and then puffs the couch pillows up before he walks away - lol.

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: LOL new
      #122020 - 11/15/04 02:31 PM
michele

Hey, at least your man is catching on!! I've been doing the progesterone for how many months now and WIll still asks what I'm upset about??!! MEN!! I'm trying to be very happy around him right now, I feel so quilty with him working SO much AND having to cook and clean....At least I know he will appriciate me more when this is over! HE actually grumped at ME this morning for him having to pick up my cereal bowl off the table! Have you ever tried to carry a dirty cereal bowl to the sink while using crutches??!! Maybe now he will understand when I grump at him about messing up the house right after I clean it!

--------------------

Cara!!! new
      #122027 - 11/15/04 03:26 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I'm wishing you the best of luck with the smoking thing!!! You are such a pretty girl....why would you ever want to put an ugly cigarette up to your mouth? JUST kidding ya!! I did the high school smoking thing.....even thought I didn't do it very long....it was still dificult to stop....we use to smoke and drink....they just went hand in hand.....but I haven't done either of those things in ages!!!!

I really wish you and your hubby the best of luck!!! OR will power!

--------------------

Edited by StephS (11/15/04 03:27 PM)

#122031 - 11/15/04 03:39 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

LOL!! OMG what a mental picture!!! I hope everyone lives through this!! LOL!! If anyone does get in your way just wack them with your crutch!!!!

I finnaly stoped haveing the gotta eat everything stage and now you start!!LOL Look out all stores in eastern michigan area!!! WE WANT ARE M&M'S and WE WANT THEM NOW!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Dang it Ashley!! new
      #122036 - 11/15/04 04:26 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Hey I can understand Cara... I smoked for 10 years. Quit when I was 21. Even though I tell people I quit cold-turkey, I still snuck one in every now and then for a couple of months. Good luck!!!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1748 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 22989

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review