Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Just got home from ER with my Gram!!!
      #120789 - 11/10/04 09:44 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Oy what a night!!
Got a phone call from one the neighbors saying that there were Fire rescue and amblunces at my grams and gramps house!! She said she thinks my gram had a heart attack!!! I flew out of the house did 60 the whole there (side streets) They were putting her in the ambulance when I got there!!

Well she didn't have a heart attack they think she has the a realy bad flu!! She was dizzy and high blood pressure and then she started vomiting!! So I just got home!! I waited till all the test came back and then came home!! They are going to keep her over night and said it could take hours to get her a bed so gramps told me to leave!! Rich has to work today( it is 12;45am) and I have to get some sleep!! I will take Kenna to school and then go back to the hospital!! Can you tell I feel guilty for leaving!!! I want to go back!!

I swear I am just doomed to never get any sleep!!! I was so scared though!!! OMG I don't know what the heck I would do if I lost her!!! My dad is such an ass!! He sys well if it gets realy bad then I will come up, other wise just call me in the morning and tell me whats up!! He is her only living child!!!!!! We lost my uncle last year to ALS! OOO he just makes me so mad!!

Ok I am going to bed just needed to get it out so maybe I can sleep!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Just got home from ER with my Gram!!! new
      #120795 - 11/10/04 09:53 PM
Sunshyne

Reged: 10/26/04
Loc: San Antonio

(((Heather))))

You just can't catch a break can you?? I really hope your grandma feels well soon! Take some time for you, don't forget abou that okay??

HUGS

Sunshyne

#120798 - 11/10/04 09:57 PM
heather7476

Nope I feel like there is someone out there with a voodoo doll of me, and they are having way to much fun with it!!! LOL
Thanks I will try but I don't see it happing soon!!! Maybe sunday I can catch a break when I go to michele's!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#120805 - 11/10/04 11:30 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

I hope your grandma feels better soon! Don't feel guilty about leaving the hospital~ it's nighttime and she probably wants to sleep. When I was in the hospital, that's all I wanted to do, but people kept coming to see me ... So don't feel bad! You can't help her feel better anyway if you feel awful yourself!

Take care, hon. I hope you're able to get some sleep tonight!

--------------------
~*Amber*~

#120812 - 11/11/04 02:47 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I just second everything Amber says. And *big hugs* to you, Heather... you really can't catch a break at all these days, can ya???

Hope she feels better soon... and I hope life settles down for YOU soon!

#120823 - 11/11/04 03:52 AM

Unregistered

I think you're right - someone's out to get you. Well after all of this I think you're due a nice looooong break from trouble. Hope your grams is feeling better really soon and that you'll finally be able to get some sleep!! By the way, how is Kenna doing now?

*HUG* new
      #120824 - 11/11/04 04:06 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

lots of hugs.. and I hope you got some rest!!! Here is sending positive thoughts her way... the flu is bad thi year, but hopefully not deadle...

Amie

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Thanks you guys!!! I feel like you know what !! new
      #120840 - 11/11/04 05:18 AM
heather7476

OMG I am so tired!!! I didn't fall asleep till 2:00am and it 8:00am now!!! I forgot to refill my ad yesterday so I couldn't take it last night!! I have had three majoir D attacks already this mornig!! My tummy is hurting realy bad!! I haven't felt this bad in a LONG time!!!!

I have to finnish making the chocolates for Kennas school, take Kenna to school, run and pay a bill,go to the hospital,then go get Keena from school!!! I feel like I have been hit by a bus!!!! My eyes hurt from crying and my head is pounding!!!

Thanks so much for all your wonderfull words and prayers and hugs!!!!! Kenna is feeling much better!! She has slept through the night the past two!! Whish I had!!! Sorry to be such a whinner!!! I just can't belive these past few weeks!! I swear my life is pretty calm normaly!!! I have the everyday kind of stress but this is nuts!!!
Love You All!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

HUGS for you Heather. Hope your Gram will be OK! -nt- new
      #120849 - 11/11/04 05:30 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

--------------------

#120857 - 11/11/04 05:41 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04

Heather hope your gram is doing better! I hate this age because grandparents are getting old and sick. I lost my grandpa two years ago and my grandma this summer. I only have one grandma left. I am lucky that I have had them around this long since I'll be 30 in June.

SHE IS STILL IN THE ER!!! new
      #120890 - 11/11/04 07:16 AM
heather7476

I just called the hospital and she is still in the ER!!! She has been there for 12 hours!!!!! They said they can't find her a bed!!! Which means my Gramps has been sitting in the ER all night!!!!! I called my dad hoping he would go take gramps some food and he said that he didn't want to get sick and there was nothing he could do for them anyway!!! So it is all up to me!!! I QUIT!!!!!!!

I am so mad and pissed and hurt AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

--------------------
Heather7476

oh Heather... new
      #120920 - 11/11/04 08:23 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

How awful! I hope she gets better soon - and your poor grandpa They are in my prayers! You need some sleep you poor girl!

--------------------
~Cara~

Awww, Heather, I hope everything turns out ok -nt- new
      #120921 - 11/11/04 08:25 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

--------------------
-Sheri

#120922 - 11/11/04 08:25 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

heather I am so sorry.....I feel so badly for you because you are constantly taking care of your loved ones because they are catching things...I hope this all stops soon...

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Awe Heather! new
      #120928 - 11/11/04 08:38 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Gosh, when it rains, it poors!! Poor you! I'm so sorry! I hope they've finally found a bed for your grandma. Jeesh! Is she doing any better?? How about your grandpa... how's he doing? BIG hugs to you hon!! I hope you're able to get some sleep soon!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

*HUG* new
      #120940 - 11/11/04 08:50 AM
khyricat

your father is an ASS! I am sorry.. this reminds me of my sis in law Cathy- her mom is seriously ill with cancer and she is doing all the caregiving, as well as taking care of her granddaughter.. and driving an hour each way daily to do it.. because her siblings- several of whom live closer can't be inconvenienced to help. She has given up her "job" helping her husband with his law practice.. put the work she was doing on their house on hold, and basically her entire life on hold. The one day she couldn't be there because of other issues no one went in and made sure her mom had something to eat even though they told her they would so the poor woman went hungry. I want to kill her siblings for their behaviour, but from talking to people it seems ot be more and more common...

--------------------
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic

Re: SHE IS STILL IN THE ER!!! new
      #120959 - 11/11/04 09:25 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Oh sweetie, this is awful!! I can't believe they haven't gotten her in a bed and she has been there for 12 hours!!!! Thats just not right!! What hospital is she at? My girlfriend is a dr at Oakwood. Are they even treating her right now or just making them wait? If they are not treating them than could you maybe take her somewhere else? You shouldn't be left to do all this yourself, I'd be mad and hurt too. I'm so sorry. Call me if you want to talk or if I can help in any way!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Sunday at Micheles new
      #120963 - 11/11/04 09:30 AM
michele

Sunday will be a stress free day!! Bring Keena and us girls will sit around and play with beads and relax!! Its supposed to be at least sunny outside so it will be a nice day for a little drive! I'm looking forward to it!!

--------------------

Gram Is home!!!!! new
      #121051 - 11/11/04 01:30 PM
heather7476

Well I called my doctor office (who is her doctor's to) He went over to the hospital and talked with her and gave her some meds!! Told her to come in for her app on Wed. He says it was a majior panic attack!! She has been getting little ones ever since my uncle died!! This one was big!! He gave zoloft and zanax!! But of course she is being stuuborn and won't take them!!! She said she is to old for all these pills!!!! $%&^$&$%&^$%&$&^ Ok that was me pulling my hair out!!!!! I quit I give up I am done!!! Yhea right!!!!

Michele she was at wyndotte hosp!!! They did some test gave her a seditvie. Oxgyen, IV! Then pretty much just left her there!!! UUUUGGG

Amie Don't say your sorry He is!!!

Everyone else!!! Thank you so much!!! I am going to sleep and sleep tonight!!!! I am not getting out of my PJ'S tommrow and I am just going to clean my house and read my book!!!! That is my plan bariing world war three breaking out on my front lawn or something!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Gram Is home!!!!! new
      #121054 - 11/11/04 01:44 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Heather,

You are SO SPECIAL! You are priceless!

I can't even imagine what you're going through. You give and give and give and give some more.

I am SO GLAD you arew taking time to give to YOU now. No more commitments to Kenna's school for a couple of weeks, ok? Make soemt ime for YOU. Let someone else do the chocolate baking for a little while.

PLEASE know how special you are...and how much we all love you!

Love,

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#121055 - 11/11/04 01:49 PM
michele

I'm glad she is finally home and it wasn't anything too serious. I've had major panick attacks like that and it does seem like a heart attack sometimes! If you can't get her to take the zoloft, at least try and get her to take the xanax for a couple of days to calm things down. Than keep tham on hand and if she has more attacks in the future, you will at least have some around. The xanax can be taken just as needed kinda thing but, as I'm sure you know, the zoloft needs a while to work and needs to be taken everyday. It doesn't sound like your going to get her to do that. Why are old people so stubborn sometimes??!!

Now, get some sleep!!! Sweet dreams!!

--------------------

#121057 - 11/11/04 02:08 PM
heather7476

Thanks sweets!!! I can't wait till Sunday!!!! Yep I just don't know what to do for her!! She complains she wants someone to figure out what is wrong then won't listen to what they say!!! UUUUGGGG
Love ya

--------------------
Heather7476

#121060 - 11/11/04 02:09 PM
heather7476

Thanks Ruchie!!!
I am so glad to be seeing you back here!! I have missed you so much!!!! I total plan to have a me me me weekend!!! Well me and Kenna!!!!
Love ya Hon!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

That is so good to hear! Enjoy your resting day! nt new
      #121065 - 11/11/04 02:20 PM

Unregistered

To Heather new
      #121067 - 11/11/04 02:29 PM

Unregistered

Hi Heather I just wanted to say that your Gram (and the rest of your family) are fortunate to have had you there for her/them. Oy what a night is RIGHT!!!!!!! You must have been in such a panicky state. Thank goodness it wasn't anything worse, although I can imagine how upset you felt and still feel. My own grandmother lived until 97 1/2, beautiful both in mind and body.

I wish the same for you and yours and I hope you find her feeling better when you next see her.

Take care hon...

#121070 - 11/11/04 02:35 PM
khyricat

soudns good.. wish I could join you but see my other post when I get it up... house inspection on new house and seeing PCP tomorrow.. and then getting this place ready for the open house...

--------------------
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic

Glad she is home. Now get some sleep! ---nt--- new
      #121098 - 11/11/04 04:08 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

#121123 - 11/11/04 06:18 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04

YEAH! Hope she is doing better. Get some much needed sleep!

#121136 - 11/11/04 07:43 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

HI Heather, I just got to this post! Sorry your going throught such a hard time....I know who has the vodo doll it that guy that wants to wife swap! He's still mad..so he has a vodo doll JUST KIDDING!!!

But, really, I'm sorry for all that your going through!! Take it easy this weekend!!! K??!!!!

--------------------

OMG STEPH!!!! new
      #121140 - 11/11/04 07:49 PM
heather7476

ROTFLMBO!!!!! I hadn't even thought of that!!!! Well I am not asking for it back!!! We no longer talk and that is fine with me!!!!!
Thanks!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: OMG STEPH!!!! new
      #121143 - 11/11/04 07:52 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Glad to know you gave them the boot!!!! WEIRDOS!!!! I guess you need to make yourself a vodo doll!!! Get EVEN!!!

--------------------

LOL new
      #121145 - 11/11/04 07:58 PM
heather7476

Maybe I do!! I am to scared of that stuff though!!! I will just pray they get an IRS visit or something!!! LOL!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5285 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6462

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review