All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
why do I always have dumb stuff happen?
      #119835 - 11/08/04 07:40 AM
FEMBETH

Reged: 09/20/04

This is kinda funny now that I look back. I am a waitress and of course there is a swinging door from the kitchen to the dinning room. I was in the kitchen getting chocolate milk and swung the door open when I got smacked in the face with it. There was a little boy on the otherside who pushed the out door and the door nailed me right in the face. Now I have a big black and blue eye from it. Very frustrating when parents are not watching there kids. I am very thankful that the little boy did not get hit he probably would have gotten hurt worse. Talk about rude the parents were no where around to even see what happened. This happens alot they think it is ok for there kids to run around since it is a buffet style resturaunt.
I am sure everyone that see's me thinks I got beat up by someone but it was realy a door that beat me up. HAHA!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Awe! Sounds like something that would happen to me. new
      #119841 - 11/08/04 07:59 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I'm such a klutz though... knowing me, I would have been the one who inadvertantly knocked myself out!

I agree with you... what kind of parents would let their kids run around a restaurant? Granted I'm no parent, therefor I don't know what it's like to be in their shoes, but still... it could be very dangerous!

Can you hide any of the black and blue marks??? Some places sell stuff just for that!

I feel for ya hon!!!

***HUGS***

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Re: Awe! Sounds like something that would happen to me. new
      #119930 - 11/08/04 10:28 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Yep I can relate. I am always getting hurt!! I agree I do not understand parents who do not watch their kids!!! I mean some times they get away from ya but most of the time it is parents just being lazy!!!!!
I hope you feel better soon!! If any one ask how you got the bursies just it was rough sex!!!LOL That will shut them up!!! Sorry I have got a slitly twisted sense of humor!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Heather... new
      #119936 - 11/08/04 10:32 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I think you're just still on the 'baby making" kick and you haven't "calmed down" sexually yet! LOL!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Rachele LOL!!! new
      #119940 - 11/08/04 10:42 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

There is that to!!! It has been hard to find baby making time with kenna sleeping in my bed and rich sleeping in hers!!! Kind of hard to make a baby!!!! We have had to become very inventive !!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1438 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1007

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review