All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Not making babies new
      #118054 - 11/02/04 10:39 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

i know I am little young to be thinking about this kind of thing, but I NEVER wanted to have a kid since I was little. VERY little. Never cared too much for other people's little ones, but I think I could grow to love my own if I had one. Actually, the older I get the more I warm up to them, so we will see. I have thought about adopting a child from another country if I do decide I want one.
I've never wanted to get married either, but I may someday. And trust me, if I do, it will be a Vegas Drice-thru Chapel wedding for sure!

Atleast I don't feel mean and cruel anymore for thinking that I was the only one that didn't like babies all httat much.

--------------------
-Sheri

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Is there a way new
      #118060 - 11/02/04 10:51 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Ypu girls are too funny!! As one who is trying to make a baby, I just HAD to read this read!! I never really knew if I wanted kids or not. I never grew up saying I want a ton of rug rats or anything like that. About a year ago, I guess you would say that maternal thing kicked in and now its almost an obsession. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the laugh, you guys are funny!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Is there a way new
      #118069 - 11/02/04 11:25 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

I'll have to chime in on that one too. This thread is funny!
I just got pregnant again after a miscarriage on 9/25 and I definitely needed the laugh....

--------------------
~jules

Re: Do you guys worry though about being 40 new
      #118073 - 11/02/04 11:32 AM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I don't really worry about that...according to my doctors I should be worrying about it now! Can you believe that? I had a doc tell me at 18 that if I wanted kids I had better "get on it" Lovely advice.

I figure that fear that you might change your mind isn't really a good idea, because then if you really didn't want a baby and you have one, everyone will be unhappy. Plus, there's always adoption.

Kelly

Re: Not making babies new
      #118074 - 11/02/04 11:34 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Don't feel mean or cruel! There are lots of people who share your opinion, but even those who don't recognize you're your own person with your own value judgements! We're all individual human beings, and as such are entitled to our own opinions!!

Now I'm going to go vote.

~nelly~ Ameeeerica, Ameeeeericaaaaa...!

I'm not making them either... new
      #118087 - 11/02/04 11:58 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I am "not making babies" too. If I did I would cope with it and definitely want kids in the future, just want to get over the travelling bug first. Am 28 now, give me four years or so and I will start procreating.

And Casey there is no way I would have guessed that you had been married twice, you look too young!

Nelly- you are SOOO funny!

Here's to everyone making their own baby choices!

Sinead

--------------------
S.

What about all the women who have kids in their forties! - nt new
      #118117 - 11/02/04 12:52 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Re: ROTFLMBO! new
      #118155 - 11/02/04 02:38 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Well I do have neices and nephews.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: Do you guys worry though about being 40 new
      #118156 - 11/02/04 02:40 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Yes I agree and adoption is wonderful. I was just curious.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

MY OBGYN delivers babies from women over 40 all the time. new
      #118165 - 11/02/04 03:32 PM
####

Reged: 04/05/04

If God blesses me with a pregnancy...so be it. I am 41 right now and would be thrilled to be pregnant.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1505 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2971

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review