Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Positive hubby/bf thread!
      #117371 - 10/30/04 06:00 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Okay, Ladies:

I was getting caught up on posts, and there has been a LOT of male bashing going on around here lately. Now, I know that our beloved men can get annoying, but poor Bob, Jamie, and jrs are trying to shield themselves from the massive mortar attack!

So, I think we should all post one thing we absolutely LOVE about our significant other with no reference to the annoying stuff.

Well, one thing I really love about my husband is how the little things don't bug him. I can be difficult and needy, and he just gives me what I need and/or lets things roll off his back without issue. He rarely nags or complains.

What do you love about your man?

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Positive hubby/bf thread! new
      #117375 - 10/30/04 06:09 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

This is an easy one for me! There are many, many, many things I love about my hubby. The one thing is that he never ever gets jealous. I'm a big flirt and I'm the first to admit it. I'd NEVER go beyond flirting and he knows that but still he knows how I am and never gets mad. The other thing is that he is a wonderful father to our children. They ALWAYS come first. I could go on and on but I won't.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#117382 - 10/30/04 06:39 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

B/f NEVER lies to me. Even if the truth hurts, he'll tell me. So if I'm jealous, I know its in my head And he knows when to tell me I'm being a b*tch, too!

But what I love most is how sweet he is! He's got a macho side with friends/family, but with me he's an angel! He takes such good care of me and our birdies, and is just super-kind. I love him to death!

--------------------
~*Amber*~

#117385 - 10/30/04 06:52 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I was one of the basher today. Sorry Guys!!
I do love my hubby!!! I am one of luckest women in the world. Just tired and cranky women right now!
I love the fact that I know no matter what happens in our lives he is ther for me!! He stands behind me and next to me when ever I need him!! He is a wonderfull father. He tells me I am beautifull!! He does house work!!!!!! He works his tail off to provied a good life for us. He loves me!!
Ok Chirstine, good point. I am not so mad now!! Now I feel all mushy torwards him. I will tell him to tell you Thanks you!!!LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

I absolutely love... new
      #117394 - 10/30/04 07:12 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

...that he can be goofy, ridiculous, silly, not take himself seriously at all... I always tell people that I love even just going grocery shopping with him, because we act like such morons and have such a good time doing absolutely nothing.

And of course there's a million other reasons I adore him, but I could be here all night, so I'll stop with one.

#117400 - 10/30/04 08:10 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Good thread!
I know everyone says it, but I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. My husband is so wonderful. He's old-fashioned - he takes such good care of me, he is so incredibly faithful. He buys me flowers and gets me sweet cards all the time...he leaves me little notes on the fridge for when I wake up....he loves to just hold me....he is goofy with me all the time (heck he's almost 30 and we still play hide and seek in the house).
I just love the feeling of security, he is so against divorce and is just such a good, religous guy.
Oh - and he's a hottie. :P

--------------------
~Cara~

#117405 - 10/30/04 09:12 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I love that my DH can always come up with a smile for me and make me laugh no matter what! He's very relaxed compared to myself, and never lets anything bother him.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#117415 - 10/30/04 10:09 PM
JBI

Reged: 01/25/04
Loc: BC, Canada

Well Thanks Christine, that's a nice positive thought. I hope I'm able to have a happy marriage a few years down the road.

I think the important thing for women to realise when men do something stupid, is that chances are, you've done something just as dumb as some point. It seems hard to believe at times, but men and women both really are just human and mistakes will be made.

And oh ya, don't forget, men fart, it's natural

Sorry guys! new
      #117422 - 10/31/04 12:11 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

I'm just cranky! I love my hubby to bits and couldn't be without him.

The best thing about him is he loves me and cares about ME.

I love Bill so much new
      #117429 - 10/31/04 03:08 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

and he is so wonderful to me in so many ways, but the stress of the house going ont he market is affecting both of us and he is just like his mom in some ways- buries his head in the sand rather then deal with things sometimes, so lately I've been frustrated because I see all this stuff to get done and he plods along and doesn't try to get it done any faster.. whereas I have been working every spare moment but last night he realized I was working myself into tummy problems, so made me lay down and snuggle and watch a movie with him.

Amie

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#117486 - 10/31/04 08:02 AM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

My b/f loves to take care of me, and spoil me. Like today, when I woke up with an ear infection, he kept heating up my herbal neck pad to put on my ear, and then went out and bought me a heating pad since he had to go do schoolwork, but he didn't want me to have to keep getting up. He's so sweet and loving, and he works so hard, but makes time for me anyway

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

#117522 - 10/31/04 11:16 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

My BF understands me, makes me laugh, looks after me, hugs me, has intelligent conversations with me, chats to ANYONE i introduce him to, has a smile that makes me want to melt, is himself with me, loves me for who I am and what I am, is always there when I need him to talk and is the first person I want to tell about everything, just looking at him all sleepy in the morning makes me melt, he is the one for me and that is for sure ..........(and he is bringing me to Paris in January which helps too! )(thread)

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2989 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 627

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review