All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Up ALL Night!!
      #117192 - 10/30/04 06:02 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I have been up all night with Kenna and coughing and Puking is back!! Most of what came up was mucus. We are both so tired. None of the meds I have treid encluding the one the doc's gave us is helping the cough!! She did have a BM yesterday so that is good!!!We got maybe two hours of broken sleep last night. Rich had to go to work to.

Kenna is going to miss a hollween party today. I hope she doesn't miss holloween. She will be so upset. I am so dam tired. My house looks like a tornado hit it. I keep saying I am going to clean then I just don't have any energy. I am just so frustraed right now!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

So sorry, Heather~ new
      #117235 - 10/30/04 08:42 AM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

That's just miserable And SO frustrating that the doctors can't make her all better for you! Why?? That's what they're supposed to do!

You are so strong and brave, and a wonderful mother. I hope that you know that! Mothers are such a blessing, I tell you. The things that you go through to make sure your child is safe and happy! I hope someday I can be as good a mother as you Heather.

I'll keep you and Kenna in my thoughts today. I so hope she gets better and doesn't have to miss Halloween! But maybe, if she does have to miss, you can do a little family Halloween party next weekend ('cause she WILL be better by then). You all can get dressed up and play spooky games then. Not the same, I know, but something~

You and Kenna feel better soon. And take care

--------------------
~*Amber*~

Re: So sorry, Heather~ new
      #117252 - 10/30/04 09:18 AM
heather7476

Thanks so much Amber!! She is wathcing cartoons right now and I think falling alseep!! I hope!! I need a nap!!! She is drinking alot of fluids today so that is a great improvement. No matter what I think I will let her go to a couple house for trick or treats. Maybe just the few neighbors we know!!

You will be a wonderfull mother!!!! You are already a great friend!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Smile and a big hug for Heather. new
      #117259 - 10/30/04 09:36 AM
UrbanRain

Reged: 10/15/04
Loc: Los Angeles (San Fernando Valley), Calif.

Hey, hope you have a good weekend.

You deserve it!!!

Bob.

--------------------
Life is transitory, love is not!

How's Kenna (and you) now Heather? nt new
      #117334 - 10/30/04 01:59 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

--------------------
S.

Re: How's Kenna (and you) now Heather? nt new
      #117335 - 10/30/04 02:02 PM
heather7476

We just woke up from a two hour nap!! Thank Godness!! She is still coughing but she has a little bit of an appite today and she has been drinking tons of water so I think she is better!! Thanks for asking!! I hope we get some sleep tonight!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Aww - thanks Heather! new
      #117386 - 10/30/04 06:55 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

I think being a good parent is the most important job in the world.

Hopefully Kenna will be well enough tomorrow for at least a few houses. I know I would've been so upset to miss Halloween at that age, and it's hard to explain to them why you don't want them out there when they're sick. Hope you both get some good sleep tonight!

P.S. We need some yellow smiley faces for shy-embarrassed and for tears. 'Cause you just made me blush and hide behind my sweatshirt with your sweet comment, and sometimes the frown face doesn't convey sadness as well as tears would, you know? Ah, just rambling~ Have a good night hon!

--------------------
~*Amber*~

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 601 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 405

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review