All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
Makin' Babies!!
      #113712 - 10/18/04 06:58 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

I thought that we could start our own TTC thread here. If there isn't one already!

I had a miscarriage on 9/25 and am waiting to get my period so DH and I can start trying again.

It's been 3w2d since the m/c. I'm hoping it'll show up soon!

Michele...good luck with the 2ww!!!

Good luck to all the other ladies trying out there. I found a great site: www.fertilityfriend.com.

--------------------
~jules

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Makin' Babies!! new
      #113715 - 10/18/04 07:08 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Good Morning Ladies, Its Monday and I'm not so patiently waiting!! I KNOW its WAY too soon as I am only about 4-5 dpo (thats days past ovulation for those not familiar with the TTC lingo!) I've been trying to stay busy and not obsess but its hard.

Jules, Its good to hear from you. I know your still hurting and anxious to try again. My periods resumed pretty much on time after both my miscarriages. They may have been a couple of days late but nothing too serious. Some women it takes a lot longer, lets hope that you get AF (aunt flo aka your period) very soon. Are you going to temp or use opks or just go with the flow?? If you need any opks, check out www.cheappregnancytests.com they have the cheapest ones and they work just fine! They even have the pregnancy tests that test postive at 20 hcg! If your going to get addicted to POAS (peeing on a stick)like me, you might as well do it as cheap as you can!

Wishing all you ladies lots of STICKY baby dust!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#113722 - 10/18/04 07:40 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I hope we all get pregers soon!!!! Wouldn't that be wonderfull!!! Six more days till I can pee on a stick. I hope I get the chance to this month! I hope we all do!!!
Do you relize if all of us get pregnant the same month there will be at least five Pregers on the boards all due within days of each other!!! Yikes Hormone City!!!
Good Luck Ladies here is hoping for TWO BLUE LINES!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

not joining you.. but good luck! new
      #113738 - 10/18/04 08:20 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04

I've given up on the TTC.. actually gone the Trying not to concieve route.. but once we're in the house we may start the trying to adopt process again! this house would be great for an older child and thats what we've been talking about..though not as old as Cassi was (she was 13 and is now 21 almost 22)

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Me too! new
      #113752 - 10/18/04 09:09 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

In a previous post I was talking with Michelle, our periods are suppose to start a day appart.....the chances of at least one of us gettign PG is pretty good....hopefully all of us can.

So who is trying....Jules, Michelle, Heather, Cara, and Me. Did I miss anyone?

It would be fun to all get PG around the same time!

Oh and Jules, I've know some people that never got their period, because they were PG!! I don't know if your trying right now, I just wanted to let you know that!

I really hope things work out for all of you Women who are trying! I can be patient , this is my first month trying! So I have a few months before I can get inpatient!

--------------------

#113783 - 10/18/04 11:35 AM
michele

Not to put a damper on the spirit here but, statistically, even if egg meets sperm, you only have a 30% chance of concieving each month!! I find this to be totally upsetting and discouraging but if you don't get pregnant right away, keep it in mind!!

This will be my third month of actively trying since the 2nd miscarraige. I have done all the tests, sex-a-thons with pillows under the butt, everything! I know some people have been trying a lot longer and I just wonder how you put up with the constant dissapointment each month when Aunt Flo shows up??!!

Well, with so many of us actively trying, I would think at least a couple of us will see the double line at the end of the month!

--------------------

Re: not joining you.. but good luck! new
      #113795 - 10/18/04 12:14 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

who's cassi?

--------------------

#113808 - 10/18/04 12:58 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I've got a few more days, and we can start trying again... whish me luck ladies. Luck to you all, I've got my fingers crossed!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

I am an adoptive mom....it's quite a blessing! new
      #113815 - 10/18/04 01:14 PM
####

Reged: 04/05/04

Re:Rachel!!!!! new
      #113829 - 10/18/04 02:36 PM
heather7476

I didn't know you were trying!!! That makes SIX of us!! Good Luck Hon!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Michele new
      #113833 - 10/18/04 02:41 PM
heather7476

The first few months weren't bad because I didn't expect to get preganat right after going off the pill! The next few months it got harder every month!!! I would cry every time I would start. PMS and majior dissapointment all in the same day NOT A GOOD THING!!!
Now I am just kind Blah. I don't know I am so frustrated after a year it is driving me crazy!! I wish I knew how to deal with it better to. Well we can be here for each other. Wether it is good news or bad news!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Heather new
      #113839 - 10/18/04 02:48 PM
michele

Have you asked your dr for some options, like chlomid? It seems after a year they should be willing to help you more! It seems like you know your cycle well and it sounds like your ovulating, hmm, there should be baby already!! I sure hope it happens soon for you.

--------------------

#113843 - 10/18/04 02:53 PM
heather7476

Yep my P is pretty regular every 28 to 30 days!! I am supposed to call the Doctor office tommrow and find out what is the next step if I start this month! My doctor said that Since I have had a child ( and they know I can get pregers) they may just try the chlomid. If somthing comes back messed up on my blood work then it is off to the Fertilaty Doctor. SOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

I want in! :) new
      #113927 - 10/18/04 07:19 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

We've been trying for a long time now....I'm finally on progestrone, and if it doesn't work be December I'll hopefully start chlomid!
Good luck to everyone and hopefully we'll have an 'We're Pregnant' post SOON!

~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

Wish I could join the fun... new
      #113936 - 10/18/04 07:46 PM
renaanne

Reged: 09/19/04
Loc: Marietta, GA

Ladies, good luck with your attempts!!! I wish I could have another baby but after my last pregnancy and brush with death, the doctor and DH have said NO MORE. If any of you are considered High Risk, there's a support organization called Sidelines (www.sidelines.org) that offers emotional support to high risk mommies. I volunteer phone/email support. All the support is provided by moms that have endured high risk pregnancies.

Just relax and have fun trying! For me getting there was the easy part, it was the actual pregnancy that was hard! Somedays, I wish I could try (DH had a little procedure so no luck). Going to the OB/GYN is so hard for me...seeing all those pregnant women and new babies. It's all in Gods hands though.
Rena

Re: Wish I could join the fun... new
      #113976 - 10/19/04 05:49 AM
Cara4503

Aww. I'm sorry you had such a scary pregnancy! How awful. I'm glad you at least had to have a child though - many people can't say that. I agree that it's all in Gods hands. Believing that gives me a sense of relief with every negative pregnancy test.
I am also considering adoption. Even if I do have children of my own, I would love to adopt. Have you thought about that?

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Wish I could join the fun... new
      #113977 - 10/19/04 05:50 AM
jules

Hi Ladies!

I'm so glad that there are a bunch of us trying. My DH and I decided to start trying to get pg on our honeymoon and, well...we got pg on the honeymoon!

Since having my m/c I'm concerned that it won't happen as quickly. But who knows. I'm just going to go with the flow as for trying. I know when I'm ovulating cuz I enter in my LMP and cycle length on some web site...I think it was babyzone. Then it tells me the good days to have sex.

I've also paid more attention to my cervical mucous, but I'm not as confident with that.

I don't think that I can bring myself to chart temps, etc. but if this doesn't work right away, and who knows what I'd do.

Good luck ladies...

--------------------
~jules

#114009 - 10/19/04 08:14 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04

Good Luck to all who are trying! Hope you don't mind a newbie butting in but I want to tell you to hang in there! My husband and I tried for 2 years. I had an ectopic pregnancy during that time. Shortly after I was given the ok from that we conceived last April. I know have a healthy and adventurous 9 month old boy named Noah. It is very frustrating but I will tell you that I got pregnant right after I stopped thinking about it. I know that people say that and it used to bug me but I found other things to keep my mind busy with. Oh and a trip to Salt Lake City Helped too!
LOL
Angela

#114013 - 10/19/04 08:17 AM
michele

It is all so frustrating! Maybe we will be starting chlomid at the same time if we are not pregnant this month!

--------------------

adoptive moms are a blessing! new
      #114015 - 10/19/04 08:21 AM
khyricat

that it is, but as the adoptive mom of a now almost 22 year old (Nov 8th) I have been suffering empty nest and we're young enough that we have talked about maybe adopting another older child again (probably 3-8 years old) and going from there DH doesn't want to do potty training and night feedings, etc at this point, so that rules out infants and toddlers and I'd like a child a bit younger then Cassi was, to get some of the experiences we missed out on due to her age... she's a wonderful daughter, but... I never did parent anyone other then a teen with her!

Amie

--------------------
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic

Actually, I have 2 girls! new
      #114041 - 10/19/04 09:51 AM
renaanne

Reged: 09/19/04
Loc: Marietta, GA

First pregnancy despite 9 months of puking was fairly normal although I was seriously anemic after delivery. I think the doctor didn't tell me everything because I lost a LOT of blood during delivery and know the placenta was very close to the cervix. They said it moved but who knows. The second was complete previa which resulted in MASSIVE hemhorraging at 34 weeks. I am thankful that I have 2 beautiful girls though.

Wow your very lucky.... new
      #114051 - 10/19/04 10:33 AM
StephS

to be alive. I'm happy you have two girls! I feel bad for those who don't get the chance to have children. My neighbor couldn't have children....she tried for a long time and then adopted. She has two adopted girls and then she WAS able to consieve....she now has another daughter and a son. So she has 4 kids now!

I do believe things happpen for a reason and some people are ment to adopt!

--------------------

Best wishes ladies new
      #114058 - 10/19/04 10:53 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Yesterday I was crying most of the day as I looked back over the last year. Last Oct. we thought we would never have another baby. It was heartbreaking at the time. It was hard to get my period and have all these uncontrollable emotions and frustrations. It's amazing how different it is when you finally do get pregnant. Then you tend to worry if you can carry the baby to term. This has been my most stressful pregnancy with twice facing the possibility of a miscarriage. But here I am awaiting the arrival of our 3rd daughter. Remember time flies and sometimes I'm sad that she will be here because I just know she is getting bigger and bigger and she won't be little forever. It's hard to watch our girls grow. These thoughts make it a little bitter sweet that this one will most likely be our last.

I also wanted to tell you to enjoy trying. At times I'm glad it took us 7 months because we haven't been able to for 20 weeks and then you know it takes a while after having a baby (not looking forward to that )

Last year there were 3 of us trying on the board, that I know of. Lana had her baby in May, I'm due TODAY! and Kerrie is due in April. It was nice to share parts of our pregnancies together.

I'm looking forward to announcement and hearing about your healthy pregnancies and babies.

Jules and Michele,
It took my sister 3 months for her cycle to return to normal and then she got pregnant. They weren't trying either time but I just wanted to let you know in case you get frustrated. Our dr. actually told my sister to wait 3 months before trying again.

Re: adoptive moms are a blessing! new
      #114071 - 10/19/04 11:30 AM
####

Ashley was 2 weeks old when we adopted her and our son Christian was 3 years old. I am so thankful that I got to experience Ashley as an infant...I never thought that she would be my only "baby". Ashley was the best baby...the only time she cried was when she was hungry or had a boo-boo.

I would love to adopt another baby girl but hubby isn't cooperating...pooh on him!

Torbetta!!! new
      #114177 - 10/19/04 04:28 PM
StephS

Wow I can't believe its your due date!!! Any day now! Are you having any pains? I was 4 days late with my first and then on my due date with my second!

Good luck and please let us know when you have the baby!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

--------------------

Re: No baby this month AGAIN new
      #114473 - 10/20/04 05:59 PM
heather7476

Well just got my P!! I hope everyone else has better luck!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#114483 - 10/20/04 06:36 PM
StephS

Sorry Heather! I know how much you want this. Did your Doc ever call you?? I have thyroid issues and from what I know about thyroid and pregnancy is if you thyroid isn't working then it can make it really hard to get PG. I developed thyroid after my last pregnancy so I'm hoping I wont have issues because of my thyroid.

I know you were having yours tested. My hair is also falling out. I do think its still because of my thyroid. Good luck, I hope your Doc. called you back. Maybe it is your thyroid and you can get on some pills to regulate it....then you'll get PG!!! I hope you get some answers soon!

Take care!

--------------------

Re: Thanks Steph!! new
      #114484 - 10/20/04 06:41 PM
heather7476

Nope she never called!! I gusse I will just have to go there tommrow and waste time I can't afford to waste right now I have family coming this weekend ( first thing friday morning) And I have a ton of things I have to get done tommrow!!!

I am just feeling very frustraed right now. It has been a flippin year and I want someone to do something!!! I want a fertily doc or fertiliy drugs or someone to at least tell me what the heck is wrong!! Sorry to blow off steam on you. I am just realy mad and upset and dissapointed right now!!
PMS is not helping!! I just hope my tummy holds out!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: adoptive moms are a blessing! new
      #114488 - 10/20/04 06:53 PM
khyricat

DH made me promise no babies if we do the adoption thing.. he watched his sis and bro in law have babies (IVF) at our ages and older and he thinks they're crazy and his brother in law is having trouble keeping up witht he 5 year old.. and the baby is only 1... so I can't blame him..the odder thing is his brother (oldest) is a grampa and he and Cathy keep their granddaughter sometimes wile her parents are working and they seem more capable of keeping up, of course they get sleep at night most of the time!

I think we've decided on a 3-8 year old this time... probably 3-5, but might go up to 8 depending on the childs profile and circumstances... I like the idea of taking a child who wouldn't otherwise get a home.. Like Cassi was at 13. And because of that experience and also my sis in law being a child and developmental psych prof, and my cousin who I am close to being a child psych worker in NYC, I have the resources to use if I need help too!

--------------------
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic

#114491 - 10/20/04 07:07 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

hey heather
I've been following your posts and just wanted to say sorry that you got your period and i wish you better luck for next month! I'm not trying to get preggers or anything...just wanted to say I'm thinking of you
XXX

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

I'm sorry, Heather./ -nt--- new
      #114496 - 10/20/04 07:33 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Oh no!!! new
      #114515 - 10/20/04 08:22 PM
RachelT

I'm so sorry!! Hopefully next month!!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

#114520 - 10/20/04 09:36 PM
oliver1014

Reged: 06/12/04

I am seven and a half weeks pregnant. This will be my second child, I have a five year old daughter. We found out about four weeks ago but for the last three there has been alot of bleeding. Quite stressful. I had an appointment today with the doctor and she said that it looks like I am still pregnant but I no longer have the symptoms of pregnancy. We have another appointment next week but I hate not knowing what's going on. Does anyone know if having IBS affects your pregnancies?

#114530 - 10/20/04 09:59 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

For almost 2 years now I've though "Why can't hubby and I have a baby...why do I have to be sick?"

Now I know.

I can't imagine if I had a child and tried to wokr out my amotional stuff and my physical illnesses and our move (we may move agin in the not too distant future or may not), etc. AND had a baby! Oh my! TOO MUCH!!! So G-d, in His kindness, didn't give us one.

In the right time, He will!

I wish all of uou that are trying that you have children that are healthy, happy and may be it at the rugth time!

*hugs* and well wishes!

Love,
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re:Talk to the nurse at my doctors new
      #114564 - 10/21/04 06:28 AM
heather7476

Well all my test came back normal! Rich has to do a sperm sample . I am so frustrated right now!!!! If all my test are normal then what the heck is going on? The only thing I haven't been tested for in endo. I am sick of this and ready to F it. I want another baby!!! I just don't get why I am haveing such a hard time this time. It's like ok I have devloped IBS and now all these other little annoying things and no one can tell me WHY!!!! UUUUGGGGG

How is everyone else doing???

--------------------
Heather7476

I am excited for you! new
      #114568 - 10/21/04 06:41 AM
####

Wishing you many blessings and I know that mommy, daddy and "new child" will all bless each other plenty. Please keep me posted...I love to hear about others adoptiong. It's so exciting!

Re: Oh no!!! new
      #114587 - 10/21/04 08:06 AM
michele

Aw Heather, I'm sorry. I know how depressing and frustrating it gets. I wish I could say something to make you feel better. If nothing else, have some chocolate and go hug your daughter!!

--------------------

Re: Oliver new
      #114591 - 10/21/04 08:11 AM
michele

I'm so sorry your pregnancy isn't going as planned. I have already had two miscarriages just this summer and I know how stressful the wait and see is. I do not believe my miscarriages or your current problems are from IBS. Many women with IBS here have had babies. You said you saw your dr today and it looked like you were still pregnant? What did they do, an ultrasound? Are they monitering your HCG and Progesterone levels? IF something is going wrong, they probably can't do anything about it but they can check to see which way your levels are going and at least you will have some answers.

--------------------

Re: Ok girls, how are we feeling today? new
      #114592 - 10/21/04 08:17 AM
michele

Heather, I'm sorry Aunt Flo showed up today!! How dare she!! I was hoping you wouldn't see the wicked witch this month!!

I plan on testing Monday am. So far, I really don't have any signs or symtpoms other then I'm VERY EMOTIONAL!! I attribute this to the progesterone I'm on. It feels like extreme emotional PMS, I find myself being very short with people, I just feel angry one second and I'm crying the next-all for no reason!! This happened the last two months also, so its got to be the progesterone. It starts right after I start using it and ends when I stop it! If this is what I need to do to carry a baby, fine, but PLEASE let me get pregnant soon-before my hubby divorces me on the grounds of emotional insanity!

--------------------

#114594 - 10/21/04 08:35 AM
heather7476

Thanks Michele
I hope one of us see's two blue line this month!!
Don't kill anybody while your Hormone trip !!! LOL Maybe another bag on MandM's like last month. LOL
Good Luck EVERYONE!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#114606 - 10/21/04 09:43 AM
michele

Yeah, the M&M's are SCREAMING my name!!! I'm trying not to give in, I'm really trying to watch my weight as I have gained so much since my miscarriage. Maybe instead of the huge 1 pound bag , I'll just buy a regular candybar size bag!

--------------------

#114631 - 10/21/04 11:06 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I am definitely no expert in this field, but just wanted to wish you all luck. There are pros and cons to the tests being negative Heather....hope it sorts itself out naturally

"i am an eternal optimist!!"

--------------------
S.

Edited by cailin (10/21/04 11:10 AM)

#114635 - 10/21/04 11:24 AM
Cara4503

Aww. Dangit. I am supposed to get my period in 2 days...so we'll see. I highly doubt I'm pregnant, once again....I have no symptoms whatsoever!

--------------------
~Cara~

#114638 - 10/21/04 11:43 AM
jules

Hi all,

Just wanted to report in. I had blood drawn last Thursday, and my hcg level was at 27. I went back a week later (today) to test it again. Fingers crossed that it's going back down. I'll know tomorrow.

Heather, so sorry that AF showed up. I can't imagine the frustration you're going through.

Good luck to all of us!

Michele, I hope to see a happy post on Monday!

--------------------
~jules

Think mini bags of M&M's, Michele! ---nt--- new
      #114676 - 10/21/04 02:17 PM
BL

Re: M&M's new
      #114679 - 10/21/04 02:23 PM
michele

The problem with the mini bags is that I end up eating 20 of them!!!

--------------------

Jules?? new
      #114689 - 10/21/04 02:51 PM
StephS

Hey is your HCG levels still elevated from your pregnancy? I hope the test comes back good. When will you know?

Good luck to you, hope you get your AF soon so you can start trying again.

--------------------

Anyone here a member at babyzone? new
      #114690 - 10/21/04 02:52 PM
StephS

If so what's you screen name? I just joined and my is the StephS same as here

I wish there board were as easy to navigate as these are!!!! This is just the best msg board!!!

--------------------

I think my period is on the way...maybe?? new
      #114695 - 10/21/04 02:59 PM
StephS

I have had spotting lastnight and today. My period has been crazy the past year. I stoppe BC in August and my period have been even wierder!!! I usually start with spotting on Saturday and then have an actual period starting on Wed. My periods are every 28-29 days. But this time I'm starting to spot 3 days sooner than I have the past 2 months....I wonder what that means??

I did have cramps and spotting with my last pregnancy...I thought I was having another MC because I had a positive test...but then a few days later I started with cramps and spotting. I went in for the HCG blood test and to my surprise I was very much pregnant....VERY weird.

I wonder if that will happen again. I hope I get PG soon. I'm worried that with my thyroid issues it might take some time......

Ok, I'll just have to wait and see and then maybe try again next month!!!

Sorry that was long....just my update...

--------------------

Steph new
      #114721 - 10/21/04 03:56 PM
torbetta

My sister had thyroid problems and never had problems getting pregnant. She did have a miscarriage but they didn't think it was related to her thyroid, although her levels were off but that might have been because of the pregnancy. She had her thyroid removed a year after her third child was born (he is 6 days older than Meike). She just had her fourth in May and had her normal pregnancy. The pregnancy the doctors were concerned about was her third and everything turned out fine with him. Good luck. I always found it hard to really trust my period because I have a friend how got her period for the first two months of her pregnancy. As you know you can spot around the time of your period and still be pregnant.

Re: Torbetta!!! new
      #114724 - 10/21/04 04:05 PM
torbetta

Quote:

Wow I can't believe its your due date!!! Any day now! Are you having any pains? I was 4 days late with my first and then on my due date with my second!

Good luck and please let us know when you have the baby!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

I was actually in the hospital last Friday in early labor that never progressed and after 24 hours it pretty much stopped. I've been having contractions on and off the past few days but mostly at night. I had my dr. appointment today and he said I will be induced on Tuesday if I don't go over the weekend. We are all hoping for anytime tomorrow afternoon into Sunday. I'll even take Monday. I go back Monday to see if there is any change. I was 1 cm and I was 50% effaced on Friday. He said I've thinned more and am softening but no more dialation. If I dialte more by Tuesday they will break my water but I'm sure that means pitocin . He called the hospital while I was there and made my appointment for 8 am. I can't believe I only have 5 days max! Then I guess my IBS will return? I'm still hoping it won't.

#114726 - 10/21/04 04:13 PM
torbetta

Quote:

Rich has to do a sperm sample .

I'm suprised they haven't had him tested already. My dr. wanted to test my hubby's before he tested me. The only test he did was a blood test to check my progesterone levels since I went in after I was suppose to ovulate. We were fortunate though because that happen to be the month we got pregnant. I'm curious if the reason it took us so long is a polyp I have on my cervix. I was 20 weeks pregnant before they found it but before that they weren't looking for it. It caused bleeding off and on through my pregnancy.

You know endo can mimic IBS right? Have you been tested to make sure you do have IBS? We started thinking I had endo but we never had a chance to test for it. It's not exactly the procedure you want to go through. Too bad there isn't an easier way to find out. I think that is why most doctors don't test for it.

I hope you get answers real soon. I know it's frustrating.

I'm a member... new
      #114800 - 10/21/04 07:42 PM
RachelT

my username is Rachel.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re: I'm a member... new
      #114801 - 10/21/04 07:56 PM
StephS

Oh, ok! Are you on ther very often? What board do you like to look at? I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate it! This site is so easy compared to most of the others that are out there!!!

--------------------

Torbetta new
      #114802 - 10/21/04 08:04 PM
StephS

Thanks for your post! Good to know about other peoples situations. Bodies are very wierd.

Well I'm hoping that your body will go into labor on its own.

I did with my first child, he was 4 days late. And with my last I was ready to go and day but chose to be induced by my due date. She probably would have come on her own that day or the next. I was already to a 4 and when I was induced it went REALLY fast. I went in at 6:30 a.m. the set me up with I.V. and what not....then started the pitocin by 8:30. By nine the doc broke my water and things really started then. I had an epidural. Had a tuff time with that....it was only taking on the right side....so once we got that figured out it was time to push. I had her a 11:52 a.m. so pretty much 3 1/2 hrs of labor. It was great! I pushed her out in 5 minutes....my first it took 3 hours to push him out.

Anyway, good luck to you!!! And I hope all goes well. I'll be think about you and your little baby girl!!!

--------------------

Actually... new
      #114815 - 10/21/04 09:06 PM
RachelT

the only thing I've done is look at my calander. I haven't ventured anywhere else. Is there a message board?

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Torbetta, hope the baby comes soon! Thinking of you. ---nt--- new
      #114849 - 10/22/04 06:22 AM
BL

No, not the whole bag---just 1 at a time! --nt-- new
      #114850 - 10/22/04 06:23 AM
BL

Re: Jules?? new
      #114855 - 10/22/04 06:43 AM
jules

Hey Steph,

Yeah, I think they're still elevated from being pg. I have a call into my doc's office this morning to see if they've gone down in one week. I was little disappointed last week when I found out that they were still elevated. I was hoping to get AF soon so we can start really trying again....

I'll let you know what my doc says. My levels were at 27 last Thursday. Please please please let them go down!

--------------------
~jules

Re: I made an OBGYN appt new
      #114858 - 10/22/04 07:01 AM
michele

Steph, sorry it sounds like AF is on her way!

Torbetta, hoping you go into labor VERY soon!

I'm not very hopeful for this month! I don't have any pregnancy symptoms other than extreme emotional craziness, which I attribute to the progesterone. I will test Monday am and stop the progesterone than if its negative, which I'm almost positive it will be!! So, after talking to my hubby last night, I called and scheduled an appt next Thursday morning. I am going to ask to be put on chlomid! I have done a lot of research about it and can't really see a reason why I shouldn't be! I'm not getting any younger here! Next Thursday is when I expect my period, so I'll be cycle day 1 and a good place to start something new!

As for pregnancy message boards, I go to www.ivilliage.com. I frequent the pregnancy loss board, the TTC after mulitple miscarriages, and TTT after miscarriage boards. My user name is michelebrake1. The site took me a while to navigate but now I have a short cut on my desk top right to it, just like Heathers site here! The nice thing about ivilliage is that it remembers your favorite boards, so once you sign in (its free) all you have to do is hit the favorite boards tab at the top and it will bring up a list of the message boards you have been too!

--------------------

I'm feeling lost... new
      #114933 - 10/22/04 11:04 AM
oliver1014

I am almost eight weeks pregnant but I think that I am in the process of losing the baby. I don't know how to handle it really. We had an app't Wednesday and the dr. said that it felt like I was still pregnant but with all the bleeding and clotting she couldn't say anything else. I have another app't Thursday but I hate the waiting. I went from feeling pregnant two weeks ago to now feeling nothing. I don't know how we will tell our daughter - she so excited about being a big sister. I have waited five years for another baby and this is just heart-breaking. I am also afriad that with the stress of all this, my IBS symptoms will come roaring back. So to go on and on but I just needed to vent. We haven't told anyone else until we know for sure what's going on so there is no one here to talk to. Thanks.

Re: I'm feeling lost... new
      #114948 - 10/22/04 12:05 PM
michele

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. I responded to another one of your posts in this thread. Is your dr at least checking your hcg and progesterone levels??? They can do the blood test and tell if the levels are going up or down. That would at least tell you for sure whats happening.

I know this is a very difficult time and nothing I can will make you feel better. I have had 2 miscarriages this summer. Check out www.ivilliage.com they have a pregnancy loss message board that you may find helpful. Just know, you didn't do anything to cause this, it is not your fault. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

--------------------

clomid new
      #114956 - 10/22/04 12:39 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

I obviously don't know much about any of this, as I've never tried to get PG, but my brother and SIL had a hard time conceiving. She went on clomid and HATED it. She gained a lot of weight, it made her very sick, gave her weird things like butt acne, and it was all-around awful. She did get pregnant, but had an M/C at 4 months (nobody thinks that was due to the clomid though). She had the M/C in November, and was not trying to get PG again for a while, was not taking clomid. She went to her doc the following Feb for a checkup to make sure everything healed correctly after the D&C from the M/C, and found out she was PG! Like a lot of people have said on here, it is sometimes much easier to get PG after an MC. She's due 11/8 but the doc thinks she might go early, so we are all prepared for the new arrival at any minute.
Anyway I'm sure you and your doc will discuss all the pros and cons of clomid and make the best decision for you. Just wanted to share.
Panda

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Michele new
      #114976 - 10/22/04 01:35 PM
BL

Michele,

That's exciting news! And it sounds like a good choice for you. I took it one month and then my doctor switched me to something else (which did result in a pregnancy) but that's another story!
I wish you success with this. And maybe you will have twins!!!!!

I'm a 10! new
      #114977 - 10/22/04 01:38 PM
jules

I'm a 10!! My hcg level, that is. Down from 27 a week ago.

Hopefully I'll get my period soon now. I have to go back in one week for them to draw more blood.

--------------------
~jules

Re: I'm a 10! new
      #115007 - 10/22/04 03:06 PM
StephS

That's great news Jules!!! NOW you can get your period soon! And start TTC again!!!

--------------------

#115082 - 10/22/04 07:05 PM
oliver1014

My doctor really only checked my uterus size and then kinda ushered me out. I am guessing she was too busy. It felt like such a waste of time going to see her. I thought she would have sent me for blood tests or an ultrasound. I went to the hospital last Friday night and the dr there basically set us up for a miscarriage and booked us for an ultrasound first thing Saturday morn. The ultrasound showed nothing was wrong. I also had blood work done last Friday and the Tuesday before then and they weren't concerned about anything. I am just feeling so frustrated - I thought we would have known something when I went on Wednesday. How did you deal with it? Thanks for the support.

#115095 - 10/22/04 07:58 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Sorry for the random question, but where did you get the "1014" in your screenname? Both of my brothers were born on that day (two years apart) along with 2 great aunts. Just random family trivia. I have an uncle and a cousin on 10/15, another cousin on 10/10, and two cousins with anniversaries on 10/10 and 10/7. This time of year I always say I should buy stock in Hallmark!
Just curious,
Panda

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Re: I'm a 10! new
      #115264 - 10/23/04 05:56 PM
heather7476

Thats great news!!! I hope it all keeps getting better!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Panda new
      #115363 - 10/24/04 10:11 AM
oliver1014

Actually the 1014 is the anniversary date of when my husband and I started dating eight years ago! Busy month for you!

not me new
      #115385 - 10/24/04 12:48 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Quote:

So who is trying....Jules, Michelle, Heather, Cara, and Me. Did I miss anyone?

Aww... I'm so jealous at the idea of you all getting preggers! I can't wait for my chance to get pregnant! We're still waiting about two more years, though!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Michele new
      #115417 - 10/24/04 03:32 PM
StephS

Good luck tomorrow morning!! I really hope you get your BFP!!!!! It your time!!! Please let us know how it goes.

I'm still not sure for me. I have been spotting the last few days....so AF might be visiting me next week

Maybe next month for me!!! But I really hope its this month for you!!!!!

--------------------

I'm trying too! - nt new
      #115439 - 10/24/04 05:18 PM
RachelT

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Once again.... new
      #115452 - 10/24/04 06:53 PM
Cara4503

I got my period!
I kinda figured I would again, didn't feel any kind of symptoms whatsoever.
UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
It'll happen when it's supposed to...I know........
Just frustrating.
Good luck everyone!

--------------------
~Cara~

Cara and Becky??? new
      #115472 - 10/24/04 07:41 PM
StephS

How long have you been trying and have you been PG before??

Good luck to both of you!

--------------------

Re: Once again.... new
      #115477 - 10/24/04 07:52 PM
heather7476

Sorry to hear it Cara!! It will happen soon!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Cara and Becky??? new
      #115530 - 10/25/04 06:08 AM
Cara4503

We were trying for about 8 months before my doctor put me on progestrone (she said she thinks I wasn't even ovulating). I've been on progestrone 2 months now....and if I don't get pregnant by December she's going to talk to me about chlomid. No we've never gotten pregnant before.
Sometimes I think it's actually a blessing in disguise that we didn't get pregnant yet, because a lot of things have happened to us in the past year and it would have been hard to have been pregnant at the same time. We are so much more 'ready' now than we were when we decided to start trying.

--------------------
~Cara~

Cara new
      #115532 - 10/25/04 06:32 AM
BL

I'm sorry you are having trouble getting pregnant. I have been down that road---and then had 2 boys 13 months apart!!!
How is the puppy doing? You haven't mentioned him lately.

Re: Oliver new
      #115545 - 10/25/04 07:31 AM
michele

So sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I'm typically not on line over the weekend. This has got to be so frustrating right now. I would be demanding blood tests!!! You should at least be able to know what exactly is happening. Some women do have bleeding and go on to have healthy little babies, the only way to know for sure is to check the hcg levels. They should double every 23 hours or so in early pregnancy. Have they checked your progesterone at all during the pregnancy??? Is this your first pregnancy??

There is no easy way to deal with this. Please know if you do miscarry, it was NOT your fault!! A lot of women have guilt after a miscarriage. You really should check out www.ivilliage.com go to the message boards. They have several different boards, including pregnancy loss and TTC after miscarriage. It does help to talk with others you have gone through this. If you ever want to talk with me more directly, my email is michelebrake@sbcglobal.net.

Big, big hugs to you. Please keep us updated as you find out whats going on.

--------------------

Richard!! new
      #115549 - 10/25/04 07:38 AM
heather7476

UUMM Today is the day Rich has to make his UUMMM deposite!!!
He is so not happy about this!!! He is more than willing to because he wants a baby and wants to know what the heck is going on, But still not happy!! Probbaly doesn't help that I keep teasing him !! I swear we love each other We also love to bug each other!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: BFN new
      #115555 - 10/25/04 07:55 AM
michele

Thats Big Fat Negative on the pregnancy test today!!
It's what I expected though. I just didn't feel pregnant at all. I have a weird sort of acceptance about it this month. Nothing in my life has been easy for me, so why should having a baby be any different? Anyway, I have that appt set up for thursday to talk to the dr about chlomid. I have heard of some girls, like Panda's sister, having a hard time with it. Most women seem to complain of headaches and moodiness more than anything. and it typically only last the 5 days while you are taking it. I'm sure if the progesterone makes me crazy the chlomid will too!

I have done a lot of think about it. My first pregnancy wasn't right from the beginning. I didn't get a positive pregnancy pee test, even after I was a couple of days late. When the dr did the blood test, I was 5 days late for my period. My hcg was only 72, should have been more like 500. My progesterone was only 3, not viable. The second pregnancy started out good. Hcg looked good, I was REALLY sick (which is usually a good thing in early pregnancy! ) My progesterone didn't get checked until about 5 days after my period was late and it was 12, it should be at least over 20. I started the supplements right away. When I went in for the first Ultrasound at almost 6 weeks, all they saw was the sac. We should have seen baby and heartbeat. The tech insisted my dates were off!! I told her that was impossible. The sent me home and repeated the ultrasound a week and half later. We saw baby but the heart wasn't beating. The point to my story is I believe BOTH pregnancies started off with really slow development. Through the on-line research I have done, this leads me to believe I may be releasing immature eggs. My letual phase (the second half of your cycle) is about 13 days, which is usually long enough. We already know my progesterone runs low but I also think my eggs are not developing fully before being released.

Chlomid is supposed to insure that you are releasing bigger, more matured eggs. This also raising your progesterone. I'm willing to put up with the side effects if it will get me pregnant with a baby I can actually carry to term!! Most dr want you to try on your own for a while before putting you on chlomid. The norm is 6 months for someone over the age of 30. I have been trying since FEBRUARY. Granted, I've only been trying 3 months since the last miscarriage but I am not going to let him tell me NO just because he wants me to try longer on my own first! If he can give me a medical reason, well, ok-I'll think about it but otherwise, I plan on walking out of there with a prescription!!

--------------------

Re: Richard!! new
      #115556 - 10/25/04 07:56 AM
michele

How long before you know the results?

--------------------

Re: Richard!! new
      #115560 - 10/25/04 08:02 AM
heather7476

We go the doctor on NOV 2. I am intrested to see what they are!! His brother and his wife have been unable to concive after 10 years. His brother had the same test and his came back fine!! So it will be intresting to see if Rich's will!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#115564 - 10/25/04 08:05 AM
heather7476

Well Dam!! This just isn't the month for any of us!! We will get there!! I agree don't leave with out an RX!! I am sorry Michele I know how bad you want this!! It will happen!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#115570 - 10/25/04 08:10 AM
michele

Thanks Heather! I can't believe none of us got pregnant this month!! Maybe that means we ALL will next month! Wouldn't that be a great present for the holidays!

--------------------

#115576 - 10/25/04 08:17 AM
heather7476

That would be awsome if we all get pregers for the holidays!!! I will laugh my butt off if we all get PG at the same time!!! We will need to start our own board on here. IBS and PG Hormone City Enter at your own risk!!!LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

Well I got AF today new
      #115669 - 10/25/04 11:42 AM
StephS

So that make's NONE of us PG this month!!! Hopefully it will be next month and we will all have something to be REALLY Greatful for!!! My period came early this month...what's up with that???

Well, sorry Michele .....Good luck to Richard and lets get ready to ovulate and this time lets get PG!!!!!

Have a good day ladies!!

--------------------

Re: Well I got AF today new
      #115685 - 10/25/04 12:54 PM
michele

Aw Steph, I'm sorry. And it was early too! GRR!! I really don't expect mine until Wed or Thursday. Its pretty cool that all of our cycles are so close together! Some of us have GOT to get pregnant next month!

--------------------

Re: Cara new
      #115720 - 10/25/04 01:40 PM
Cara4503

Yeah that'll probably happen to me - lol. Can't get pregnant now, but then I'll have like 5 kids in a row or something.....only time will tell!
Rocco is doing great! Besides his disobedience! LoL. He starts puppy classes tommorrow, so hopefully that will help! I'll give you updates! He is growing so fast - already 13 pounds. Just as precious, cutest little face. He's playing outside right now. He's so fast, and you were right about NEVER letting him out w/o a leash!! We are looking into getting a fence if we can somehow afford it.
Thanks for asking! I'm excited for the training class tommorrow!

--------------------
~Cara~

Isn't it weird... new
      #115723 - 10/25/04 01:44 PM
Cara4503

How we are all pretty much on the exact same cycle?!?!?! Strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok everyone, lets try REALLY hard next month - ok??
Go November!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
~Cara~

Michele, Cara, Steph, Heather ..... new
      #115726 - 10/25/04 01:48 PM
BL

You ladies crack me up with all this baby-making talk! Your cycles must be in sync, that's all I can say. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you this month, but I'm predicting next month will be the MONTH for all of you. And when you do and you start that goo-goo-ga-ga baby talk, I'm kicking you off the IBS board. Just kidding!
(Now that I have teenagers, I'm one of those crabby ol' women! That's what teens do to you. They make you mean and nasty. HA! ) Sometimes I wish I could go back to the baby-rocking days.

Re: Isn't it weird... new
      #115729 - 10/25/04 02:03 PM
michele

I was just going over my calendar that I mark all my TTC stuff in. I realized that the 2 months that I did get pregnant, I had sex TWO days BEFORE I got a positive opk. The last three months of trying, we have only had sex the day before the opk. and the day of and the day after, of course! But, I'm wondering if once I get my surge, I ovulate very quickly and I'm not getting the fishes in there in time??!! Hmmm...Needless to say this month we will start the sex-a-thon a little sooner!

--------------------

Wait a minute!!!! new
      #115731 - 10/25/04 02:04 PM
RachelT

I'm hoping I might be lucky!!!! Of course, I won't find out for another couple of weeks, because we've been trying last week and this week... but if I am, that would mean I conceived in Oct!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re: Wait a minute!!!! new
      #115733 - 10/25/04 02:15 PM
michele

Rachel-Good Luck!!!! Keep us posted! This dreaded 2ww can seem like forever, try to keep busy!

--------------------

RACHEL!!!!! new
      #115734 - 10/25/04 02:16 PM
heather7476

Your the last hope for this month!!!!! I hope it happens!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Well I got AF today new
      #115735 - 10/25/04 02:18 PM
heather7476

Sorry sweets!! and early to Boot!! Dang AF. Well here's hoping for next month!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Michele Help new
      #115736 - 10/25/04 02:23 PM
heather7476

Ok I have a question about the opk!! I started spotting on Wednesday but didn't realy get going till friday. Friday was the day I was supposed to start. So it was a 28 day cycle if I go by friday!! Should I use Friday or wednesday. I am not sure when to start my opk. My P stopped during the night. So no more AF today!!
Help!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Cara and Becky??? new
      #115737 - 10/25/04 02:24 PM
RachelT

We've been TTC since January... although not real seriously. I had a MC in February (I was only about 3 weeks along), but nothing since then. We tried again in May, and since nothing happened, we stopped until now. We started TTC again at the end of last week, so I'm hoping.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

I hope you don't mind me butting in, but... new
      #115741 - 10/25/04 02:30 PM
RachelT

my doc told me to count the "spotting" days as days too. So, with his advice, start counting on Wed.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Thanks Michele!! (fingers crossed!) - nt new
      #115742 - 10/25/04 02:31 PM
RachelT

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Mee too!!! new
      #115743 - 10/25/04 02:34 PM
RachelT

I'm really gonna try to not obscess about it though. Repeat after me Rachel... I'M NOT TAKING A TEST UNTIL AFTER I MISS MY P!!!!!! This coming from someone who has been known to take an EPT a week before I'm supposed to.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re: Yep, I agree new
      #115744 - 10/25/04 02:35 PM
michele

You would use Wednesday as cycle day one. Its always good to start sooner than you think so your sure not to miss it!! I get my opk's on line really cheap at www.cheappregnancytests.com they work just as well as the expensive ones from the drug store! I bought 40 of them back in the spring and still have plenty left!

--------------------

Re: Mee too!!! new
      #115873 - 10/26/04 05:49 AM
Cara4503

GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Becky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like waiting the 2 weeks for myself at ALL, and it's funny because I don't even like waiting to hear from all of you in your 2WW! It's like I'm constantly in a 2WW!!!!! :P
SOMEONE GIVE ME GOOD NEWS!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Hormonal Hell new
      #115889 - 10/26/04 07:50 AM
michele

Ok, someone stop this rollercoaster, I want OFF!!! I'm not sure which is worse, being on the progesterone or stopping it!! Since getting my BFN, I didn't use the progesterone at all yesterday and today I'm feeling mega bitch mode!! Wait 2 seconds and I'm sure I'll be crying my eyes out! Jeeesch!! Where are those darn M&M's????

--------------------

#115894 - 10/26/04 08:00 AM
heather7476

Oh BOY!!! M&M's Quick!!!! Hon I don't envy you!! I am sorry these dam drugs are messing with you so bad!!! Just think SHOPPING for baby!!!!! Yes I am shop aholic!!! I hope you feel better soon. Don't hurt anyone!!LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Oliver1041 new
      #115896 - 10/26/04 08:02 AM
michele

Just checking to see how things are going? I've been thinking about you and hoping everything is ok. Please let us know.

--------------------

Blah new
      #115927 - 10/26/04 09:14 AM
jules

Hi all,

I'm realizing that I have not dealt with my miscarrige. I'm crying more now then ever and it's been a month. I'm still so sad and angry and anxious. I called my OBGYN and they got me a prescription for Xanax and an appointment next Monday. We're still trying to get pg, but now I'm going to worry that Xanax may not be good for that.

Anyone out there been in this situation? I can't stop crying. I'm at work right now and have to go into a meeting in an hour and a half and I need to compose myself.

If you have aol instant messenger, my username is juliehurley9.

thanks gals. i'm sorry to hear about the BFN's that sucks. I know that I will be so sad if I get one...

--------------------
~jules

Re: Blah new
      #115936 - 10/26/04 10:05 AM
michele

Jules, this is a hard thing to get over. There is no quick fix. Xanax helps keep you calm and can take the edge off. Its ok to take right now but once you get pregnant, do not take it. It has been shown to retard fetal growth. I have a script for it and take it a few times a week right now, just once you do get pregnant, don't take it.

I still have bad days. I still cry alot. I burst into tears sometimes when I see babies. If you feel like you need to cry, than cry, don't hold it in. I know thats really hard to do at work. I wish I could say something to make you feel better but from someone who has been where you are, twice, I know there isn't anything anyone can say to make you feel better. It does get easier with time but it never goes completey away. I'm so sorry that your having to go through this. Feel free to email me if you want to talk more personally michelebrake@sbcglobal.net. Big hugs to you sweetie!

--------------------

#115993 - 10/26/04 11:36 AM
lovejoy_22

Reged: 02/21/03
Loc: Henderson, NC

Jules, I'm so sorry you're having a hard day. Trust me I know how you feel. I have been there twice. I agree w/ Michelle in that there is nothing that anyone can say to make you feel any better. When you feel like you need to cry, cry.

I can remember crying in the bathroom at work for two hours one day. It is just bad. Please email me if you just need to talk though. It is easier to talk to those of us who have been there. lovejoy_22@hotmail.com

--------------------
lovejoy_22

Jules new
      #116147 - 10/26/04 08:04 PM
BL

I'm sorry----sorry for your loss and sorry you are feeling this way. I went through the same thing many years ago. And it doesn't help that your hormones are all messed up after having a miscarriage.

I know there's nothing anyone can say or do to help you feel better. I just wanted to let you know that this is normal and it will get better. If you need to cry, just cry! It will not help to hold it all in. Do you have a friend who has also suffered a miscarriage that you could call and talk to? There was a support group in the town I lived in when I suffered my miscarriage. The woman that was in charge of it gave me her phone number and encouraged me to call her when I was having a bad day. It's amazing, but it sure helped me to call her (my best friend was pregnant while I was going through this!) and just cry. She was a stranger, but she was an angel that helped me through a very difficult time. I don't know what I would've done without her. That's funny, but I haven't thought of this in years, and now I can just hear her reassuring voice.

And please be careful with the Xanax. It can be addictive. If you take it regularly, you can't just stop it cold turkey. You will have to gradually reduce the dosage---or you will have what they call "rebound anxiety." (And your anxiety will come back with a bang!!!) So try to get by on the smallest dose possible---and only when you really really need it. I had a friend whose doctor prescribed it for her at night when she was going through a nasty divorce. She took it nightly for awhile, and then when she stopped it, she had horrible insomnia and it took awhile for her to get back into a regular sleeping habit without it. I'm not trying to scare you or discourage you from taking it, just hoping you will use it wisely. It does make you feel good!!!!!!!!!! It was a lifesaver for me when I was going through a very traumatic time---but I was fortunate to have a doctor that helped me reduce the dosage when needed. I hate to hear of these doctors passing it out like candy and not giving their patients any instructions for taking it.

Hugs to you, sweetie! I know it's got to be hard for you working and going through this period. I will pray for you.

#116211 - 10/27/04 04:55 AM
heather7476

Sorry I missed this somehow!!
I can't even begin to tell you I understand because unless you have gone through it you can't!! I do know that you need to take all the time you need to heal some!!! Let it all out don't hold it in!!! We are here for you and care about you!! HUGS!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Michele, I saw a big bag at Target yesterday! ---nt--- new
      #116227 - 10/27/04 06:40 AM
BL

#116232 - 10/27/04 06:53 AM
Angela E.

i am so sorry! I know that it can take a while. I lost my first baby around Christmas last year. The holidays were horrible and all I did was cry for what seemed like months. What made mine hard was the fact that I saw my baby on the ultrasound. Only the baby was growing in my tube instead of my uterus. The hardest part was taking a drug that would cause a miscarriage. I felt like I was "killing" my baby. But I know I would have died if it wasn't taken care of . I hope that you a good network of friends and family to help you. My husband was a good support. I know I am new here but I am a great listener!
LOL
Angela E.

#116540 - 10/27/04 08:44 PM
oliver1014

Things are pretty much the same - we still don't know anything but I have my appointment tomorrow at 11:30. I am going to ask her to send me for another ultrasound. I will write and let you know when I get home.

Thanks, Melissa

Has anyone heard from Torbetta? new
      #116633 - 10/28/04 08:26 AM
RachelT

I wonder how the delivery went! I hope everything's ok!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re: Has anyone heard from Torbetta? new
      #116675 - 10/28/04 10:24 AM
Cara4503

Oooh yeah! I can't wait to hear from her! Hopefully it all went perfectly!!

I just got back from my OBGYN. She has put me on a specific 'sex schedule'! LOL. If I am not pregnant by January, I start chlomid. So 2 more months of my sex schedule, and if nothing else, I should be good come next year....

--------------------
~Cara~

Good luck Cara!!! new
      #116677 - 10/28/04 10:28 AM
RachelT

And have fun trying!!!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

#117004 - 10/29/04 09:34 AM
michele

Well AF arrived early with terible cramps Wednesday am. Than I fell down my stairs and hurt myself pretty good. I couldn't make it to my appt with the obgyn so no chlomid for me! I'll give it another month and if still nothing, I'll call and reschedule that appt for the chlomid!

--------------------

#117599 - 10/31/04 07:10 PM
jules

Well girls...it looks like I'm pg. I got a call from my doc and they said my levels were at 57 on Thurs. They were up to 174 on Saturday. I have an appt on Monday to confirm everything.

I'm nervous, scared, doubtful and hopeful.

I will keep you all posted!!

--------------------
~jules

That is great news!!!!! new
      #117620 - 10/31/04 08:23 PM
heather7476

OMG Jules that is GREAT!!!!!! I hope everything goes well at the doc!!! Keep us posted!!! I am so Happy for you!!!!!

I just relized your in MI to what part!!! Michele ,Amie, Angie and I all from Michigan within a hour of each other!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Jules I'm so happy for you!!! new
      #117622 - 10/31/04 08:29 PM
StephS

Yea!!!! So you never had a period did you? You just got PG!! How are you feeling? And how far along are you?

Try not to worry....I too got pregnant right after my MC and every thing work out with that pregnancy!

I'm really happy for you Jules!!! Please keep us posted!!!

--------------------

Congratulations Jules! new
      #117626 - 10/31/04 08:50 PM
RachelT

That's wonderful!

I'm still on my 2 week wait...

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Congratulations!! new
      #117631 - 10/31/04 10:22 PM
oliver1014

Just wanted to say congratulations! Been reading your previous posts and know how much you have been wanting this. Very excited for you!!!

Yay Jules!! new
      #117661 - 11/01/04 05:51 AM
Cara4503

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. You're in my prayers!!

--------------------
~Cara~

YEAH!!!! new
      #117666 - 11/01/04 06:37 AM
Angela E.

Jules,
Very excited and hopeful for you! Stay positive and you are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

Ovulation week for me!! new
      #117885 - 11/01/04 07:38 PM
StephS

Ok, keep your fingers crossed for me that this is the month!!! Really hoping I'll have some good news come thanksgiving!!

--------------------

Re: Ovulation week for me!! new
      #118068 - 11/02/04 11:21 AM
michele

Good luck!! Remember to lay with the pillow under your butt for at least 20 minutes after to give the fishes time to swim!! I'm CD 7 so I've got a few days yet! Good luck!!!!!

--------------------

Pbbbbth! new
      #118085 - 11/02/04 11:57 AM
RachelT

I'm still waiting... So far, no signs of pg, but I think it's still too early. Friday is supposedly the first day that I can use and EPT.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re: Pbbbbth! new
      #118322 - 11/03/04 06:47 AM
jules

Good luck Rachel, I can't wait to see your results. You feeling positive?

--------------------
~jules

#118323 - 11/03/04 06:48 AM
jules

Steph, I forgot...how long have you been trying? Just a couple cycles, right? Did you have any problems conceiving your other children?

Good luck to you!!

--------------------
~jules

I don't know how to feel! new
      #118353 - 11/03/04 07:35 AM
RachelT

I'm afraid that if I think about it too much, that I might start thinking I have symptoms and I really don't. I'm afraid of the disappointment of having a negative result when I do test.

Thanks for the happy thoughts!!! I'll try to be positive! (without getting too carried away! )

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

#118363 - 11/03/04 07:57 AM
StephS

Hi Jules....I've been trying for a couple of cycles. No I didn't have trouble conceiving with the first...I wasn't trying. And the second I did get PG but had a MC at 10 weeks...got PG a month later....had a little trouble there....there were 2 sacs and only one keept growing...passed the other sack at 12 weeks!

Now I have thyroid problems and I know it can cause problem conceiving and can cause MC....along with some other problems it can bring.

So I'm nervious about getting PG and staying PG!!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1403 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 58160

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review