All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
Re: Torbetta!!! new
      #114724 - 10/21/04 04:05 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Quote:

Wow I can't believe its your due date!!! Any day now! Are you having any pains? I was 4 days late with my first and then on my due date with my second!

Good luck and please let us know when you have the baby!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

I was actually in the hospital last Friday in early labor that never progressed and after 24 hours it pretty much stopped. I've been having contractions on and off the past few days but mostly at night. I had my dr. appointment today and he said I will be induced on Tuesday if I don't go over the weekend. We are all hoping for anytime tomorrow afternoon into Sunday. I'll even take Monday. I go back Monday to see if there is any change. I was 1 cm and I was 50% effaced on Friday. He said I've thinned more and am softening but no more dialation. If I dialte more by Tuesday they will break my water but I'm sure that means pitocin . He called the hospital while I was there and made my appointment for 8 am. I can't believe I only have 5 days max! Then I guess my IBS will return? I'm still hoping it won't.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re:Talk to the nurse at my doctors new
      #114726 - 10/21/04 04:13 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Quote:

Rich has to do a sperm sample .

I'm suprised they haven't had him tested already. My dr. wanted to test my hubby's before he tested me. The only test he did was a blood test to check my progesterone levels since I went in after I was suppose to ovulate. We were fortunate though because that happen to be the month we got pregnant. I'm curious if the reason it took us so long is a polyp I have on my cervix. I was 20 weeks pregnant before they found it but before that they weren't looking for it. It caused bleeding off and on through my pregnancy.

You know endo can mimic IBS right? Have you been tested to make sure you do have IBS? We started thinking I had endo but we never had a chance to test for it. It's not exactly the procedure you want to go through. Too bad there isn't an easier way to find out. I think that is why most doctors don't test for it.

I hope you get answers real soon. I know it's frustrating.

I'm a member... new
      #114800 - 10/21/04 07:42 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

my username is Rachel.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Re: I'm a member... new
      #114801 - 10/21/04 07:56 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Oh, ok! Are you on ther very often? What board do you like to look at? I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate it! This site is so easy compared to most of the others that are out there!!!

--------------------

Torbetta new
      #114802 - 10/21/04 08:04 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Thanks for your post! Good to know about other peoples situations. Bodies are very wierd.

Well I'm hoping that your body will go into labor on its own.

I did with my first child, he was 4 days late. And with my last I was ready to go and day but chose to be induced by my due date. She probably would have come on her own that day or the next. I was already to a 4 and when I was induced it went REALLY fast. I went in at 6:30 a.m. the set me up with I.V. and what not....then started the pitocin by 8:30. By nine the doc broke my water and things really started then. I had an epidural. Had a tuff time with that....it was only taking on the right side....so once we got that figured out it was time to push. I had her a 11:52 a.m. so pretty much 3 1/2 hrs of labor. It was great! I pushed her out in 5 minutes....my first it took 3 hours to push him out.

Anyway, good luck to you!!! And I hope all goes well. I'll be think about you and your little baby girl!!!

--------------------

Actually... new
      #114815 - 10/21/04 09:06 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

the only thing I've done is look at my calander. I haven't ventured anywhere else. Is there a message board?

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Torbetta, hope the baby comes soon! Thinking of you. ---nt--- new
      #114849 - 10/22/04 06:22 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

No, not the whole bag---just 1 at a time! --nt-- new
      #114850 - 10/22/04 06:23 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Re: Jules?? new
      #114855 - 10/22/04 06:43 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Hey Steph,

Yeah, I think they're still elevated from being pg. I have a call into my doc's office this morning to see if they've gone down in one week. I was little disappointed last week when I found out that they were still elevated. I was hoping to get AF soon so we can start really trying again....

I'll let you know what my doc says. My levels were at 27 last Thursday. Please please please let them go down!

--------------------
~jules

Re: I made an OBGYN appt new
      #114858 - 10/22/04 07:01 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Steph, sorry it sounds like AF is on her way!

Torbetta, hoping you go into labor VERY soon!

I'm not very hopeful for this month! I don't have any pregnancy symptoms other than extreme emotional craziness, which I attribute to the progesterone. I will test Monday am and stop the progesterone than if its negative, which I'm almost positive it will be!! So, after talking to my hubby last night, I called and scheduled an appt next Thursday morning. I am going to ask to be put on chlomid! I have done a lot of research about it and can't really see a reason why I shouldn't be! I'm not getting any younger here! Next Thursday is when I expect my period, so I'll be cycle day 1 and a good place to start something new!

As for pregnancy message boards, I go to www.ivilliage.com. I frequent the pregnancy loss board, the TTC after mulitple miscarriages, and TTT after miscarriage boards. My user name is michelebrake1. The site took me a while to navigate but now I have a short cut on my desk top right to it, just like Heathers site here! The nice thing about ivilliage is that it remembers your favorite boards, so once you sign in (its free) all you have to do is hit the favorite boards tab at the top and it will bring up a list of the message boards you have been too!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 775 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 58718

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review