All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
I'm sorry, Heather./ -nt--- new
      #114496 - 10/20/04 07:33 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Oh no!!! new
      #114515 - 10/20/04 08:22 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I'm so sorry!! Hopefully next month!!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Re: Makin' Babies!! new
      #114520 - 10/20/04 09:36 PM
oliver1014

Reged: 06/12/04

I am seven and a half weeks pregnant. This will be my second child, I have a five year old daughter. We found out about four weeks ago but for the last three there has been alot of bleeding. Quite stressful. I had an appointment today with the doctor and she said that it looks like I am still pregnant but I no longer have the symptoms of pregnancy. We have another appointment next week but I hate not knowing what's going on. Does anyone know if having IBS affects your pregnancies?

Re: Makin' Babies!! new
      #114530 - 10/20/04 09:59 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

For almost 2 years now I've though "Why can't hubby and I have a baby...why do I have to be sick?"

Now I know.

I can't imagine if I had a child and tried to wokr out my amotional stuff and my physical illnesses and our move (we may move agin in the not too distant future or may not), etc. AND had a baby! Oh my! TOO MUCH!!! So G-d, in His kindness, didn't give us one.

In the right time, He will!

I wish all of uou that are trying that you have children that are healthy, happy and may be it at the rugth time!

*hugs* and well wishes!

Love,
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re:Talk to the nurse at my doctors new
      #114564 - 10/21/04 06:28 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Well all my test came back normal! Rich has to do a sperm sample . I am so frustrated right now!!!! If all my test are normal then what the heck is going on? The only thing I haven't been tested for in endo. I am sick of this and ready to F it. I want another baby!!! I just don't get why I am haveing such a hard time this time. It's like ok I have devloped IBS and now all these other little annoying things and no one can tell me WHY!!!! UUUUGGGGG

How is everyone else doing???

--------------------
Heather7476

I am excited for you! new
      #114568 - 10/21/04 06:41 AM
####

Reged: 04/05/04

Wishing you many blessings and I know that mommy, daddy and "new child" will all bless each other plenty. Please keep me posted...I love to hear about others adoptiong. It's so exciting!

Re: Oh no!!! new
      #114587 - 10/21/04 08:06 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Aw Heather, I'm sorry. I know how depressing and frustrating it gets. I wish I could say something to make you feel better. If nothing else, have some chocolate and go hug your daughter!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Oliver new
      #114591 - 10/21/04 08:11 AM
michele

I'm so sorry your pregnancy isn't going as planned. I have already had two miscarriages just this summer and I know how stressful the wait and see is. I do not believe my miscarriages or your current problems are from IBS. Many women with IBS here have had babies. You said you saw your dr today and it looked like you were still pregnant? What did they do, an ultrasound? Are they monitering your HCG and Progesterone levels? IF something is going wrong, they probably can't do anything about it but they can check to see which way your levels are going and at least you will have some answers.

--------------------

Re: Ok girls, how are we feeling today? new
      #114592 - 10/21/04 08:17 AM
michele

Heather, I'm sorry Aunt Flo showed up today!! How dare she!! I was hoping you wouldn't see the wicked witch this month!!

I plan on testing Monday am. So far, I really don't have any signs or symtpoms other then I'm VERY EMOTIONAL!! I attribute this to the progesterone I'm on. It feels like extreme emotional PMS, I find myself being very short with people, I just feel angry one second and I'm crying the next-all for no reason!! This happened the last two months also, so its got to be the progesterone. It starts right after I start using it and ends when I stop it! If this is what I need to do to carry a baby, fine, but PLEASE let me get pregnant soon-before my hubby divorces me on the grounds of emotional insanity!

--------------------

Re: Ok girls, how are we feeling today? new
      #114594 - 10/21/04 08:35 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Thanks Michele
I hope one of us see's two blue line this month!!
Don't kill anybody while your Hormone trip !!! LOL Maybe another bag on MandM's like last month. LOL
Good Luck EVERYONE!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2119 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 58720

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review