All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
Re: Michele new
      #113833 - 10/18/04 02:41 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

The first few months weren't bad because I didn't expect to get preganat right after going off the pill! The next few months it got harder every month!!! I would cry every time I would start. PMS and majior dissapointment all in the same day NOT A GOOD THING!!!
Now I am just kind Blah. I don't know I am so frustrated after a year it is driving me crazy!! I wish I knew how to deal with it better to. Well we can be here for each other. Wether it is good news or bad news!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Heather new
      #113839 - 10/18/04 02:48 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Have you asked your dr for some options, like chlomid? It seems after a year they should be willing to help you more! It seems like you know your cycle well and it sounds like your ovulating, hmm, there should be baby already!! I sure hope it happens soon for you.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#113843 - 10/18/04 02:53 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Yep my P is pretty regular every 28 to 30 days!! I am supposed to call the Doctor office tommrow and find out what is the next step if I start this month! My doctor said that Since I have had a child ( and they know I can get pregers) they may just try the chlomid. If somthing comes back messed up on my blood work then it is off to the Fertilaty Doctor. SOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

I want in! :) new
      #113927 - 10/18/04 07:19 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

We've been trying for a long time now....I'm finally on progestrone, and if it doesn't work be December I'll hopefully start chlomid!
Good luck to everyone and hopefully we'll have an 'We're Pregnant' post SOON!

~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

Wish I could join the fun... new
      #113936 - 10/18/04 07:46 PM
renaanne

Reged: 09/19/04
Loc: Marietta, GA

Ladies, good luck with your attempts!!! I wish I could have another baby but after my last pregnancy and brush with death, the doctor and DH have said NO MORE. If any of you are considered High Risk, there's a support organization called Sidelines (www.sidelines.org) that offers emotional support to high risk mommies. I volunteer phone/email support. All the support is provided by moms that have endured high risk pregnancies.

Just relax and have fun trying! For me getting there was the easy part, it was the actual pregnancy that was hard! Somedays, I wish I could try (DH had a little procedure so no luck). Going to the OB/GYN is so hard for me...seeing all those pregnant women and new babies. It's all in Gods hands though.
Rena

Re: Wish I could join the fun... new
      #113976 - 10/19/04 05:49 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Aww. I'm sorry you had such a scary pregnancy! How awful. I'm glad you at least had to have a child though - many people can't say that. I agree that it's all in Gods hands. Believing that gives me a sense of relief with every negative pregnancy test.
I am also considering adoption. Even if I do have children of my own, I would love to adopt. Have you thought about that?

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Wish I could join the fun... new
      #113977 - 10/19/04 05:50 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Hi Ladies!

I'm so glad that there are a bunch of us trying. My DH and I decided to start trying to get pg on our honeymoon and, well...we got pg on the honeymoon!

Since having my m/c I'm concerned that it won't happen as quickly. But who knows. I'm just going to go with the flow as for trying. I know when I'm ovulating cuz I enter in my LMP and cycle length on some web site...I think it was babyzone. Then it tells me the good days to have sex.

I've also paid more attention to my cervical mucous, but I'm not as confident with that.

I don't think that I can bring myself to chart temps, etc. but if this doesn't work right away, and who knows what I'd do.

Good luck ladies...

--------------------
~jules

Re: Makin' Babies!! new
      #114009 - 10/19/04 08:14 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04

Good Luck to all who are trying! Hope you don't mind a newbie butting in but I want to tell you to hang in there! My husband and I tried for 2 years. I had an ectopic pregnancy during that time. Shortly after I was given the ok from that we conceived last April. I know have a healthy and adventurous 9 month old boy named Noah. It is very frustrating but I will tell you that I got pregnant right after I stopped thinking about it. I know that people say that and it used to bug me but I found other things to keep my mind busy with. Oh and a trip to Salt Lake City Helped too!
LOL
Angela

#114013 - 10/19/04 08:17 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

It is all so frustrating! Maybe we will be starting chlomid at the same time if we are not pregnant this month!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

adoptive moms are a blessing! new
      #114015 - 10/19/04 08:21 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04

that it is, but as the adoptive mom of a now almost 22 year old (Nov 8th) I have been suffering empty nest and we're young enough that we have talked about maybe adopting another older child again (probably 3-8 years old) and going from there DH doesn't want to do potty training and night feedings, etc at this point, so that rules out infants and toddlers and I'd like a child a bit younger then Cassi was, to get some of the experiences we missed out on due to her age... she's a wonderful daughter, but... I never did parent anyone other then a teen with her!

Amie

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 567 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 58705

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review