All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
Mee too!!! new
      #115743 - 10/25/04 02:34 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I'm really gonna try to not obscess about it though. Repeat after me Rachel... I'M NOT TAKING A TEST UNTIL AFTER I MISS MY P!!!!!! This coming from someone who has been known to take an EPT a week before I'm supposed to.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Yep, I agree new
      #115744 - 10/25/04 02:35 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

You would use Wednesday as cycle day one. Its always good to start sooner than you think so your sure not to miss it!! I get my opk's on line really cheap at www.cheappregnancytests.com they work just as well as the expensive ones from the drug store! I bought 40 of them back in the spring and still have plenty left!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Mee too!!! new
      #115873 - 10/26/04 05:49 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Becky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like waiting the 2 weeks for myself at ALL, and it's funny because I don't even like waiting to hear from all of you in your 2WW! It's like I'm constantly in a 2WW!!!!! :P
SOMEONE GIVE ME GOOD NEWS!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Hormonal Hell new
      #115889 - 10/26/04 07:50 AM
michele

Ok, someone stop this rollercoaster, I want OFF!!! I'm not sure which is worse, being on the progesterone or stopping it!! Since getting my BFN, I didn't use the progesterone at all yesterday and today I'm feeling mega bitch mode!! Wait 2 seconds and I'm sure I'll be crying my eyes out! Jeeesch!! Where are those darn M&M's????

--------------------

Re: Hormonal Hell new
      #115894 - 10/26/04 08:00 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Oh BOY!!! M&M's Quick!!!! Hon I don't envy you!! I am sorry these dam drugs are messing with you so bad!!! Just think SHOPPING for baby!!!!! Yes I am shop aholic!!! I hope you feel better soon. Don't hurt anyone!!LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Oliver1041 new
      #115896 - 10/26/04 08:02 AM
michele

Just checking to see how things are going? I've been thinking about you and hoping everything is ok. Please let us know.

--------------------

Blah new
      #115927 - 10/26/04 09:14 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Hi all,

I'm realizing that I have not dealt with my miscarrige. I'm crying more now then ever and it's been a month. I'm still so sad and angry and anxious. I called my OBGYN and they got me a prescription for Xanax and an appointment next Monday. We're still trying to get pg, but now I'm going to worry that Xanax may not be good for that.

Anyone out there been in this situation? I can't stop crying. I'm at work right now and have to go into a meeting in an hour and a half and I need to compose myself.

If you have aol instant messenger, my username is juliehurley9.

thanks gals. i'm sorry to hear about the BFN's that sucks. I know that I will be so sad if I get one...

--------------------
~jules

Re: Blah new
      #115936 - 10/26/04 10:05 AM
michele

Jules, this is a hard thing to get over. There is no quick fix. Xanax helps keep you calm and can take the edge off. Its ok to take right now but once you get pregnant, do not take it. It has been shown to retard fetal growth. I have a script for it and take it a few times a week right now, just once you do get pregnant, don't take it.

I still have bad days. I still cry alot. I burst into tears sometimes when I see babies. If you feel like you need to cry, than cry, don't hold it in. I know thats really hard to do at work. I wish I could say something to make you feel better but from someone who has been where you are, twice, I know there isn't anything anyone can say to make you feel better. It does get easier with time but it never goes completey away. I'm so sorry that your having to go through this. Feel free to email me if you want to talk more personally michelebrake@sbcglobal.net. Big hugs to you sweetie!

--------------------

Re: Blah new
      #115993 - 10/26/04 11:36 AM
lovejoy_22

Reged: 02/21/03
Loc: Henderson, NC

Jules, I'm so sorry you're having a hard day. Trust me I know how you feel. I have been there twice. I agree w/ Michelle in that there is nothing that anyone can say to make you feel any better. When you feel like you need to cry, cry.

I can remember crying in the bathroom at work for two hours one day. It is just bad. Please email me if you just need to talk though. It is easier to talk to those of us who have been there. lovejoy_22@hotmail.com

--------------------
lovejoy_22

Jules
      #116147 - 10/26/04 08:04 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I'm sorry----sorry for your loss and sorry you are feeling this way. I went through the same thing many years ago. And it doesn't help that your hormones are all messed up after having a miscarriage.

I know there's nothing anyone can say or do to help you feel better. I just wanted to let you know that this is normal and it will get better. If you need to cry, just cry! It will not help to hold it all in. Do you have a friend who has also suffered a miscarriage that you could call and talk to? There was a support group in the town I lived in when I suffered my miscarriage. The woman that was in charge of it gave me her phone number and encouraged me to call her when I was having a bad day. It's amazing, but it sure helped me to call her (my best friend was pregnant while I was going through this!) and just cry. She was a stranger, but she was an angel that helped me through a very difficult time. I don't know what I would've done without her. That's funny, but I haven't thought of this in years, and now I can just hear her reassuring voice.

And please be careful with the Xanax. It can be addictive. If you take it regularly, you can't just stop it cold turkey. You will have to gradually reduce the dosage---or you will have what they call "rebound anxiety." (And your anxiety will come back with a bang!!!) So try to get by on the smallest dose possible---and only when you really really need it. I had a friend whose doctor prescribed it for her at night when she was going through a nasty divorce. She took it nightly for awhile, and then when she stopped it, she had horrible insomnia and it took awhile for her to get back into a regular sleeping habit without it. I'm not trying to scare you or discourage you from taking it, just hoping you will use it wisely. It does make you feel good!!!!!!!!!! It was a lifesaver for me when I was going through a very traumatic time---but I was fortunate to have a doctor that helped me reduce the dosage when needed. I hate to hear of these doctors passing it out like candy and not giving their patients any instructions for taking it.

Hugs to you, sweetie! I know it's got to be hard for you working and going through this period. I will pray for you.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 821 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 58706

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review