All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Amber.......you're makin me blush! new
      #114374 - 10/20/04 01:39 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Making people happy and helping people makes ME HAPPY...it's just the way I am I guess......

The good news is I am finally learning to make myself happy too...and I'm elarning i count

I truly think everyone on these boards is MUCHO special...and I love each an every one of you. Everyone has somehting special to offer this world!

You AMber have no clue how special you are. Seriously, you're SO SUPER! Look at happy you make your boyrfiend...not to mention all the people YOU hel;p on the boardd! You're a fun loving gal with a heart of gold and you're sensative...which to me is one of the ebst qualitites in a person! That means you're kind and caring (sorry to be so vague).

hope you see in yourself how speacil you are like I am beginning to see in myself that's my wish for you

Oh, and I'll take thoise flowers bnow

Thanks for letting me know what you think of me....that's also a wonderful trait in a person. Some people never tell others how they feel about them....and it's too late. Consider yourself Blessed that you you are able to express yourself so opejly...it's a gift!

*huge hugs*

Love,

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: The Happiest Happy Dance I've Ever Danced! new
      #114913 - 10/22/04 10:14 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

I am thankful for Shell, Mags, Kandee, and Angylroses putting the IBS Fall Sprawl together even tho I couldn't go...you gals are AMAZING! Shell...you keeo doing your works...your an inspiration and a lot of fun! Mags, we miss ya girl! I hope married life is treating you as well as you trest us! Kandee...you're beautifukl inside and out! We're so lucky you're here! And angylroses, thankd for your whit and respondind to every post that comes your ways.

Hi there! Sorry I just now saw this...I'm home sick and waiting for the drugs to kick in so I can go back to bed!! LOL Thanks for your sweet post... I think you covered everyone....

Oh, and just FYI, Mags called the wedding off a few months ago... it was a real hard time for her...but she has all of us and many people close to her including a new man who takes great care of her.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2726 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8506

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review