All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I'm miserable (just needed to complain)
      #106742 - 09/18/04 05:21 PM
mul132

Reged: 08/04/04
Loc: Pennsylvania

As if my IBS wan't bad enough, now I have a cold too! I'm back to the 'what to eat when you can't eat anything' diet since for the last week everything I've eaten has given me horrible gas and pain. I really just want to go to bed and not wake up for about a week. If only I didn't have classes and two exams this week. Somedays life just really sucks.

Meg

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I'm miserable (just needed to complain) new
      #106750 - 09/18/04 05:56 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Hey Meg
I can relate. Both me and my daughter are sick right now. For some odd reason I have had no trouble from the IBS today. No pain or anything. I just want to rip my own nose and throat off right now. I think I am swinging into C mode through so we will have to see. I hope you feel better soon. Make sure you get lots of rest and liquides.
Good Luck

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: I'm miserable (just needed to complain) new
      #106753 - 09/18/04 06:32 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

*HUG* it will get better! I'm in a downspin right now too, DH smoked a chicken- it retained too much fat in the breast or something because thats all I ate, but I'm not doing too hot.. and I've had a headache for the last few weeks almost nonstop.. I know its not diet, but the GI told me to stop taking the meds I used to for them and this one won't go away.. I know a lot of it is stress, tension and craziness at work and here.. but the stiff neck isn't helping and I can't take any of the NSAIDS that I used to to help it..

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2147 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 240

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review