All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 3/8/07
      #301890 - 03/09/07 06:58 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 3/8 here....(i.e. what you ate, be sure to note if NOT IBS safe, exercise, your goals & progress...etc.)

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/8/07 new
      #301897 - 03/09/07 08:58 AM
Shell Marr

...... no gym today... took off to go to Mom's to deal with Dad's business taxes... and non-IBS safe dinner to boot....

Shane's office closed today.... he is still on the payroll for 60 days and will still have health insurance for that time too.....the company also hired a headhunter all fees paid but he will be looking for another job on his own too..... mortgage industry is like that..., but the last couple of time this has happened over the last 20 years... he would show up to the office and the doors were LOCKED...so, he got a great "FU package" this time.....but it still sucks!

I had a major melt down after dinner..... (thinking about my Dad)..... I miss him so much!! I'll post more in the living room later....

Ok, new subject...can't think of one... so I'll stop here....

--------------------

REPORTING IN - 3/8/07 new
      #301915 - 03/09/07 01:04 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi guys,

So today was an okay day, here it is:
Exercise: 20 minutes on the elliptical, some hand weight exercises.

Breakfast: Oatmeal bar (may not be safe for everyone as there is milk product in it, I have never had a problem though)

Snack: 100 calorie UFO

Lunch: 1/2 fillet of baked salmon with half a pita bread.

Snack: 1/2 fillet of baked salmon, one cup of unsweetened applesauce.

Dinner: Kaiser roll with tuna and Ultra Light Mayo

Snack: 1 chocolate chip cookie (NOT IBS SAFE!!)

Other: Drank 6 cups of water through the day (aiming for 8) and took a One A Day Women's Multi-Vitamin.

So not too shabby, though I craved pop and chocolate all day at work because usually there are always sweets around and there has been free cans of pop for the last few weeks so I got used to it. Darn sugar cravings.

See ya tomorrow!

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#301918 - 03/09/07 01:58 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

OMG, Shell, what next? A plague of frogs?

You probably already know this but Shane should be able to COBRA his health insurance for 18 months after the company stops providing it. He'll have to pay the whole cost himself but at least he'll have it.

As for your meltdown after dinner when thinking about your Dad, this will happen for a while - suddenly, out of nowhere. Hang in there.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

#302191 - 03/13/07 01:14 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

OMG, Shell, what next? A plague of frogs? you just HAD to ask... LOL Well, you know about Shane's granddad....and thank goodness the happy ending there!!

You probably already know this but Shane should be able to COBRA his health insurance for 18 months after the company stops providing it. He'll have to pay the whole cost himself but at least he'll have it. Yeah, he will use if he needs to...

As for your meltdown after dinner when thinking about your Dad, this will happen for a while - suddenly, out of nowhere. Hang in there. Had another one on the way out of the airport Sunday.... where my father spent the last 25 years of his life.... he ran a limo company... I kept looking for him...but I could not find him... I felt him though........

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 197 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1865

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review