All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 6/5/06
      #267642 - 06/05/06 06:53 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 6/5 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 6/5/06 new
      #267689 - 06/05/06 09:17 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Well, this week I HOPE to be back on a NORMAL workout routine.... being out of town and three day weekends for the last 7 weeks really messed me up!!

I'm gonna really start paying better attention to my calories too....I've been slacking in that area for about 2 months and MAN OH MAN.... my double chin is coming back... and it has GOT TO GO!!

This is my "tentative" workout plan......

Mon: 50 mins w/PT Heather + 20 mins cardio

Tues: Either 60 mins cardio OR I MIGHT try a low impact water aerobics class (I did not go last week cuz I was WAY too bloated for my swim suit)

Wed: Kickboxing class

Thurs: 50 mins w/PT Heather + 20 mins cardio

Fri: 60 min cardio and/or Yoga

Sat: Kickboxing class maybe also Hip Hop class (not sure cuz the instructor that I liked is no longer teaching, if it is the same girl that subbed the last time then I will not stay), if not then a bike ride.

Sun: OFF (maybe a bike ride)

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: REPORTING IN - 6/5/06 new
      #267704 - 06/05/06 10:22 AM
jaq

Reged: 05/20/06
Loc: Bournemouth, England

Hi Shell

My first week back since getting to grips with this new diet (well almost - still a work in progress.) I just need to convince myself that I'm not as hungry as I think and make myself eat small portions. Once I've started it's so hard to stop and yet, too big a portion is one of my main triggers.

--------------------
Never EVER give up!

REPORTING IN - 6/5/06 new
      #267978 - 06/06/06 05:29 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Helloo!!

Today I started my new shift pattern, so I work 12-7:30, so it is a bit awkward for eating.
Adrian was a sweetheart and made me a nice dinner, though, so I had about 20 minutes when I got home to exercise..

Exercise: 20 minutes on elliptical.. since I had less time, I did the interval thing where you go really intense a few times to kick your heart up - it was HARD!

Breakfast: Peppermint Luna Bar

Snack: Pretzel Sticks

Lunch: Tuna sandwich made with ultra low fat mayo and whole wheat bread, 1/2 of twix bar

Dinner: Salmon cooked in teryiaki sauce, 2 small boiled potatoes (I normally would have like 4.. I am trying to cut back on so many carbs), steamed carrots and asparagus.
*** Note: Came home and Adrian had made this dinner for us, as well as set the table really nice and got me flowers and wine. It was SO CUTE! Oh, because of nice dinner I also did some more "exercise" after dinner, hee hee!

Snack: Big time UFO (starts with ice, ends in cream )

It was a fab day, very good!

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 97 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1712

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review