All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
EEEEEK!!!!!
      #255573 - 03/31/06 01:15 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Oh my gosh! My mom sent me some of my summer-ish clothes a while back. Now that it's getting hot here I triedd on the 4 pair of capri pants. NONE of them fit!!!!

They're all size 7/8 and I can't pull them up past my thighs. Oh no. Guess that's my new goal -- fitting into the 7/8 pants.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I know the feeling... new
      #255718 - 04/01/06 10:30 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

there there Tina, I'm sure lots of us can relate. When you are at the gym just concentrate on the capri pants!

I really think that clothes goals are very realistic and fitting on old clothes and finding out that they don't fit is just the thing to shock us into eating well and exercising.

(don't tell anyone but I am going out drinking tonight, will have to do extra gym work tomorrow)

--------------------
S.

Re: I know the feeling... new
      #255732 - 04/01/06 02:24 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Thanks Sinead, I will not freak out and try to use this in a positive way.

Sssshhhh.... I'm going out for dinner (I am planning on having a large salad as my tummy tolerates it these days) and drinks (apple martinis) tonight too. It will be our little secret.

I know a secret! new
      #255754 - 04/01/06 06:46 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

...or is it two secrets??? Hope you beautiful gals (no matter what size) have fun evenings!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Ssshh! new
      #255773 - 04/02/06 09:10 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

LOL Beth!
I had quite a few Bulmers (cider) and then came home and had drink induced munchies so I had a slice of pizza (uh oh) and some fries. All my tough work at the gym negated! I did have great fun though, and had a good lie in this morning to help me along. Also am crampy due to cider etc and really tired.

I considered going to the gym this morning but at the moment I have written it off as a very very bad idea and have been feeding myself bad food to help my hangover, even though I started great with a smoothie and weetabix. Will try to get out for a walk later on....if the rain stops.

How was your dinner out Tina?

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 178 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2450

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review