Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: REPORTING IN - 12/25/05 new
      #233862 - 12/26/05 05:36 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Pretty good today 1655. 12 miles bike.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Spinach puree (for uwponine) new
      #233863 - 12/26/05 05:37 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Dill is really good with the spinach! Basil is delicious, too. It's wonderful with potatoes, as well, by the way. It's one of those really flexible purees. I really enjoy spinach (puree) & mushroom dishes, OR spinach puree/rice or quinoa/ & mushrooms! THIS IS MY SAFEST GREEN VEGETABLE PUREE since the nasty onset of IBS.

Kate.

Re: REPORTING IN - 12/25/05 new
      #233876 - 12/26/05 07:52 PM
junevarn

Reged: 12/14/04

Hi all,

I had a lovely Christmas. I got up early, and was able to eat breakfast.I think that I'm back to a stable state. I had one egg and two egg whites scrambled with veggies and lean turkey sausage, fresh blueberries and raspberries and a piece of banana bread that I made. I did some reading, then darling hubby got up and we opened presents. I had turkey for lunch and dinner with a yam and then safe mashed potatoes for dinner.

I got the hypnotherapy CD's, a yoga DVD, some digestive enzymes among other things. I pretty much took it easy for the whole day.

Today I felt a little constipated,didn't go Saturday and then a tiny bit yesterday.I had 1 tsp acacia with one tsp ground flax seeds before breakfast. This helped move things along nicely. I have to be careful or I can go the other way very easily. We went to see Good night and Good Luck at the movies and I had some abdominal cramping but I was able to deep breathe and relax and was ok. I went to the bathroom when the movie was over. I was a little nervous cause we were sitting in the middle of the row where my DH wanted to sit. I made it through though!!

I have to make sure not to eat clarified butter on my potatoes and yams and stay away from nuts for a while. If I do very low fat I'm ok. I also have to make myself drink more water.

I worried that I had lost a lot of weight and so hubby bought us a scale today. I have lost a little but not too much thank goodness. I am already thin. I had two slices of banana bread today after meals to try to gain a bit back.

Now that I know whats what I hope to stave off attacks.

Thanks for listening,
June

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 181 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4531

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review