All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 11/22/05
      #226627 - 11/22/05 08:27 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 11/22 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 11/22/05 new
      #226792 - 11/22/05 07:22 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Luna Bar

Crispix
toast

Soy Dream

kalamata olive & garlic hummus
French bread
Strawberry Silk Live!

Luna Bar

pasta w/ tomato sauce & chicken
chamomile tea

Soy Dream frozen dessert

cereal or some other safe snack later this evening

#226806 - 11/22/05 08:30 PM
arafel

Reged: 11/05/05
Loc: Amherst, Ma

I did really well today tummy wise! No BM to speak of and having some discomfort this evening... but nothing too bad. I think doing yoga this morning helped with my bloating.

B- Frosted Flakes (GF), Almond Milk, ground flax, half an apple (mostly peeled)
L- Mashed black bean omlette (egg whites, lime, green onion, salsa) (too much onion)
S1- Puffed millet with more almond milk.mmmmmmm, Cliff Nectar Bar
S2- Cooked baby carrots, cup warmed almond milk
D- Tomato Risotto w/ rice parm, hm apple/strawberry sauce

Cal - 1117

Re: Yum! new
      #226808 - 11/22/05 08:32 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Would you mind posting your mashed black bean omelet recipe? It sounds delicious.

#226813 - 11/22/05 09:25 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Rice Crispies

Rice Crispies

Vegetable & rice soup (anise, green onion, 1/2 c. rice, celery, shitake mushrooms) big bowl

spinach/red onion
green beans

saltines

I feel vile. Still D attacks. I just put the garbage/recycling out for collection and threw out just about all of my vegetables/fruit. Just the smell/sight of almost all of it beyond a few items makes me nauseated/ill.
I'm really grumpy, too, and apathetic. Plus, I know I ate less than 750 calories, but am just TOO FULL to eat anything else.

Kate, IBS-D.

#226817 - 11/22/05 11:55 PM
Draupadi

Reged: 07/16/05
Loc: Santa Cruz, California

*banana, tea with soymilk

*hummus and veggie sandwich on spelt with soy crisps

*luna bar

*little bit of salad and couscous

*glass of red wine with crackers and soy cream cheese, plus a small bowl of raspberry sorbet

I feel like I need to stop eating late at night...it always makes me feel uncomfortable and guilty when I go to sleep. On the bright side, I didn't experience much pain today, although I've been extremely bloated and C.
Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

--------------------
Julia

#226839 - 11/23/05 07:40 AM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

truckin along...

honey wheat pretzels (a few, on my way to work)

honey nut cheerios w/ ff soy milk

rice & beans w/ salsa & guacamole (leftovers - smallish serving)
3 werther's

pureed squash w/ maple syrup
baked doritos

a few wheat thins
mini bagel
minestrone soup

a few reese's pieces (4?)
chocolate soy delicious w/ reduced fat pb (<1T) (so incredibly good - without the pb soy delicious is okay, nothing great, but this totally transformed it into a decadence - not an every-day way to eat it, but when i really want something intensely rich, that isn't going to kill my ibs or be a totally unhealthy choice, i have a new favorite way to go.)

so that's probably around 1500 calories. very pleased with that. and pleased with how i'm relating to food - after the bowl of ice cream, it was so good that i decided i'd have another bowl of it a little later. but i didn't get hungry again - even with consciously wanting to eat it, i had no actual desire for it, because my body was just done eating for the day. i think i'm relearning how to eat. stopping the close, intense calorie counting has definitely made me feel better about all of this. i'll still do rough counts during the day, just to see where i am, and i've been around 1500-1800 daily, which is just where i want to be. and for my psyche/soul this is just so much better - i really feel like this is sustainable, like i'm not on a diet but just making healthier choices. still not perfect, but perfect wouldn't be able to last, and this can.

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

Re: Yum! new
      #226841 - 11/23/05 08:31 AM
arafel

Reged: 11/05/05
Loc: Amherst, Ma

it was acutally very thrown together. I just took a serving (1/2 c) of organic (but canned) black beans and heated them a bit until they were soft enough I could squish them very thoroughy into a paste.
I added a teaspoon of fresh lime juice, one chopped green onion, and garlic (I would soften it by cooking a few minutes in veg. broth or water as it is a little harsh) and then I added two tablespoons of ready made organic salsa and again made a paste of the whole thing - mashed beans are so much easier than whole.
I used a full cup of egg whites, beating until they were a bit foamy to make give the omelet some puff and flair . I don't use any oil in my cooking so I used a really good nonstick pan and did the usual omelet routine.
I would definitely add some fresh herbs the next time I made this, and perhaps use salsa verde instead of the regular. But it was a really nice, puffy, and filling lunch.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 137 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2326

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review