All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Re: LOL, "Lollipop Girl" new
      #208421 - 08/25/05 08:48 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Thank you for your support, Kate.

I think part of the shaky legs were from the GAD and from being about 104 pounds and having to do a series of exercises when I wasn't in any shape to do so. (In addition to the squats, I had to do some arms exercises; the doctor was surprised at how strong I was but then didn't realize that her little experiment zapped all my energy.) Plus, I was naked and cold. Can you imagine doing strength exercises in a paper nightgown? Thank goodness I always wear KNEESOCKS when I get a check up.

I saw this doctor in October '04, but I didn't tell anyone about my panic and anxiety until February. I don't have those awful shakes anymore since I've been on Buspar and have more strength/endurance from standing and lugging books around at work and walking.

"Gumby Girl" LOL! When I get panicky, I get really shaky and then I just shrink. Really, people think I'm tiny w/ a sturdy head, but I was just huddled up inside my self. I feel a lot better now, relief from GAD and IBS pain, so I can stand taller. I feel bigger now--I have a presence.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: small steps surely count new
      #208423 - 08/25/05 08:49 AM
lalala

Thank you, Cyndy. How are you doing? Have you been getting any relief from your ailments or finding foods that work for you?

Re: REPORTING IN - 8/24/05 new
      #208425 - 08/25/05 08:55 AM
lalala

Your job situation is frustrating, especially when you can assume that someone is probably pocketing the savings. Are they less organized than the previous contracters? Are you still looking for other job opportunities while you work? If so, I hope you find something soon!

Re: LITTLE BEAR is sick new
      #208428 - 08/25/05 08:59 AM
lalala

I hope you're feeling better today! You went on a bike ride while sick? Wow! Get some rest and keep us updated on how you're doing. How about some vegetable broth w/ stewed baby carrots, celery, and potatoes? It might help your sniffles and sooth your throat. Take care!

hi! new
      #208486 - 08/25/05 11:09 AM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

thanks maria yah i went for a nice bike ride!! early in the morning too--maybe 915?? it was still morning-cool which was perfect. im sticking to tea b/c i feel too sick to eat

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

Wind new
      #208564 - 08/25/05 02:53 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Oh man, stress does a HUGE number on my tummy. I probably get more emotional based attacks than from food, in all honesty. I try to keep my mind clear of stress, but that does seem awfully impossible a lot of the time.

Being as patient as she can,
Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 181 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6411

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review