All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
thanks new
      #192904 - 07/07/05 02:06 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I seem to be doing fine stress-wise other than that I didn't eat lunch yesterday. Even DH is doing ok. I will most likely be able to work through most of August and my last check will be Aug 26th if it goes according to plans. I should get unemployment if needed.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Layed off new
      #192927 - 07/07/05 02:22 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Little Minnie:

Hugs. That news beyond sucks. I'll keep my toes crossed for you.

Re: Maria!Maria new
      #192941 - 07/07/05 02:33 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Those unfamiliar aisles seemed like something out of t.v. that I barely watch. All of the boxes/packaging so "surreal," so serial. I wouldn't know where to begin, hardly. Quite frankly, it is scarey. At worst, I'll end up trashing/donating charity, anything that ends up disagreeable.
The "safe" lists provide some guide. I'll probably get some cereal or crackers, to munch on. I reconsidering adding a little egg-white into my diet. The fruit-to-go snacks sound interesting.
It's ironic, I'm less afraid in the produce aisle than the other areas. Shopping sometimes is rather eye-sore work, sorting through labels is like laundry. The processed food might help me with my sodium problem, as well. I tried rice crispies, the other day, dry, and they went down just fine.
I just don't know where to begin. I might pick up some Rice Dream to go with dry cereal. Maybe some safe arrowroots? I am so craving Rice Crispie treats (safe version).

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 312 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3342

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review