Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
a cow...& gate ... new
      #160253 - 03/14/05 01:29 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Quote:

Lunch: another small breadroll, a cow what is that? & gate fruit cup, 200ml Chocolate soymilk

LOL! Rereading this I realise how funny it looks!
"Cow & Gate" is a babyfood brand. We don't get applesauce cups over here so baby fruit compote is what i eat instead. I tried some of the Trader Joes applesauce with berry cups when I was in the US- I soo want them to open up over here! Does anyone know if its a franchise??

--------------------
S.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: a cow...& gate ... new
      #160254 - 03/14/05 02:05 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Quote:

Lunch: another small breadroll, a cow what is that? & gate fruit cup, 200ml Chocolate soymilk

LOL! Rereading this I realise how funny it looks!
"Cow & Gate" is a babyfood brand. We don't get applesauce cups over here so baby fruit compote is what i eat instead. LOL ok....that makes sense!! I tried some of the Trader Joes applesauce with berry cups when I was in the US- I soo want them to open up over here! Does anyone know if its a franchise?? I'm not sure... www.traderjoes.com

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: REPORTING IN-3/13/05 (and 3/12/05) new
      #160301 - 03/14/05 06:23 AM
Sparky

Reged: 01/06/04
Loc: MI

Hi everyone, I'm posting both Sat and Sun here, hope you don't mind. Also, here is a funny story about weight gain/loss - Dave Barry

Saturday:
Breakfast - half grapefruit, 1 piece homemade coffeecake, soymilk w/fiber powder.
Snack - 16 oz coffee w/the works
Lunch - 2 slices pizza (naughty, but at least I picked off the pepperoni), apple
Dinner - applesauce, risotto, UFO, glass of white wine
I think I may have had a cup of decaf after dinner, can't remember

excercise - 1.15 hr pilates class

Sunday:

Breakfast - homemade coffeecake, OJ w/fiber
Lunch - honeywheat bagel, coffee w/the works
Snacks - all sorts of really bad food and cake samples, more coffee
Dinner - UFO, applesauce, lemon cereal bar (???)
Dessert - Strawberries

Excercise - none

Sunday afternoon I got dragged to a "bridal extravaganza" at the resort where my friend is getting married in the fall. NOT fun, but had to go since I am in the wedding party. That is where I ate all those snacks - they had samples of hors derves and desserts. The only plus side is that I didn't eat as much as I could have!

***NO COFFEE YET TODAY (MONDAY)***

(I decided try to counteract my bad behavior yesterday)

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~
STEF
~~~~~~~~~~

Applesauce cups new
      #160331 - 03/14/05 07:40 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

You can get these in France too! The UK and Ireland are two of the few places in the western world without them!

Re: my report new
      #160506 - 03/14/05 03:28 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

toast and cream of wheat for breakfast. Exercise: weights and abs and then only 30 min of biking because the bike was acting crazy and wouldn't let me up the resistance after awhile and I probably hit something with the magazines I was reading. Oh, I hate it when I do that!! Lunch: leftover potatoes, snap peas and mushrooms. Snack: luna bar and banana. Dinner: Bevrs' rice and sausage , That was SO yummy!! corn niblets and baguette- 2 small pieces. Dessert: sorbet.
I am looking into calculating everything a little more accurately. My BMR is 1400 or so I guess. But then it said 45 minutes of biking was like 300-400 cals and that is way too high! Well if anyone wants to help me get scientific let me know. Did you try calculating it here www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.html with your age, height, & weight?

Yep I did go there. It says I burn 367 cals in 45 min moderate biking! the bike at home and at rehab says much less cals. But it is okay to burn 367 of course.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 216 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7459

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review