All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: for bevp new
      #10271 - 05/29/03 11:34 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Thanks for your additions to the list, I plan on checking them out. Where do you buy the apple sce with honey? Sounds yummy!

As for stabilising, it took me a good couple of weeks before I noticed an improvement. About a month after that I was really stable for about 3 months which was like being freed from a prison! I was on anti-depressants at that time so I don't know whether they really helped or it was coincidental.

I have been really quite unstable the past 4 months in that I have suffered from severe bloating, trapped gas and nausea. I believe that is all due to the IVF drugs I have been taking over that time. Even though that hasn't been pleasant, before I started following Heather's guidelines I was really constipated on top of all that with viscious daily cramps which sometimes ended in D aswell. So even though I don't really consider myself completely stable I do think things are better than they were 12 months ago.

I am on to day 45 of the IBS Audio Program and I think it's really starting to help.

All the best to you,
Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Safe Brands Food List new
      #10316 - 05/30/03 07:21 PM
Lisa from LA

Reged: 05/19/03
Loc: Currently: Raleigh, NC Formerly: Lafayette, LA

I found this on the recipe board and wanted to add it to our list. Let's keep it going. It has been so nice to have this list to take with me to the grocery store.

Fat Free, MSG Free Chicken Broth (aseptic box)

Re: Safe Brands Food List (Chicken Broth) new
      #10317 - 05/30/03 07:42 PM
Lisa from LA

Reged: 05/19/03
Loc: Currently: Raleigh, NC Formerly: Lafayette, LA

Oops, sorry! I forgot to say that the FF, no MSG Chicken Broth is put out by Pacific Foods.

Re: for bevp new
      #10532 - 06/02/03 06:25 PM
bevp

Reged: 04/01/03
Loc: Brisbane Australia

Thanks very much Trish and Kerry. I really appreciate your help and support. Was feeling very low last week, as I'm sure we all do. Your replies give me hope.

I've actually bought the vegie slices, but am not game to try them just yet. Will wait a few days until I'm having a good one. I'll keep an eye out for mini chol.

Kerry, I do hope the IVF works for you soon. Drugs can really knock you around. I have been prescribed Colofac and tried them a couple of months ago, but didn't have any luck. I'm combating candida which is all through my gut just at the moment, so perhaps when this is under control I can given them a try again.

Anyway, thanks very, very much. Your help and advice - and just the fact that you replied - means a very great deal to me.

Kerry the apple sauce with honey comes from Go Vita health stores.

Best regards
Bev

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3078 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2776

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review