Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
introducing myself
      #96103 - 08/06/04 12:43 PM
ryry

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: New Liskeard, Ontario, Canada

Hey everybody,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ry, short for Ryan.

Anyhow I used to come to this site before it went "all corporate" but all the same I'm happy that Heather has had success in helping people.

My IBS symptoms were bad a couple years ago, and that's what first brought me to this site. I remember starting off with learning all I could about soluble fiber.

Well anyways I felt better and after about a year on the diet I was pretty much able to eat anything I wanted.

But lately, as I'm about to go college, my stress levels have triggered my IBS sensitivities, so here I am again. I had to re-teach myself about the fundamentals in eating for IBS... in fact this afternoon I'm going to clear out the cupboards and go shopping for some safer foods.

So yeah, I just wanted to sortof say hi to everybody. I wanted to tell Heather that as soon as I pay for my college books I'll gladly support you by going out and buying one of your books... probably the one with the recipes because I need some of those!

That's all for now RyRy.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Welcome, Ry new
      #96111 - 08/06/04 12:59 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Isn't is awful that just when you think you have IBS beat it comes back to bite you in the .....!

Unfortunately, stress is a trigger for me, too. I think it is a good idea that you are starting out with the safe foods again. I bet you will be better in no time.

If you need some recipes...go to the top of the page and click on IBS recipes and you can find some there.

Good Luck
Barbie

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3018 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 291

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review