All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Does anyone get this?
      #95081 - 08/02/04 09:29 AM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I have had a cold for a few days and today I got ready to go to work but it was thunderstorming (I work outside) and so I went back to bed for an hour. Right away I got heat/chills, weakness, dizziness, slight nausea and pain in my midback/neck/head. I get this every so often (especially on Mondays ) and I had always assumed it was IBS and furthermore I wonder if it is from C. Since I was sick I haven't been exercising and I was a little C. So I want to know what this dizzy thing I get really is. I am upset that I am sick again today because that means I have to work Wed. and I wanted it off. Anyone get what I have described? Is it from C? Is it from what I ate?

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Does anyone get this? new
      #95094 - 08/02/04 10:24 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04

Hi Tamara!!!
Interesting storms this morning!!! I thought it was still night when my alarm went off this morning!
I usually get dizzy like that when I have a lot of congestion and not a lot of food/liquid in my diet. Is your cold with a lot of congestion?? Did you try some DayQuil??

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#95096 - 08/02/04 10:32 AM
Little Minnie

No my cold is almost gone and not very congested. This is something I get about 4 times a year that I always assumed was IBS. It just is strange because if C brings it on I wonder why I don't get it more often. My diet has been very good except that I ate a couple handfuls of popcorn on Friday.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#95239 - 08/03/04 01:32 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

This does NOT sound like IBS. It couldn't be migraines could it?

Thanks for replies new
      #95573 - 08/04/04 01:21 PM
Little Minnie

Well I guess it is not IBS but I am at a loss as to what it is. I am starting to think it is stress induced bad dreams making me tense and nauseous. That sounds funny but the only other person I know that gets these symptoms is my mom and she always talks about getting nauseous from bad dreams or vice versa. I think I must get stressed on certain Monday mornings and when I wake up I am all sick from it. And I was very stressed on Monday. Well I am glad I got to ask about it and get some feedback. Thanks

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 882 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 385

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review