Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Becky about tea new
      #94556 - 07/30/04 11:26 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Hi Tamara!

Still coughing, but not nearly as bad as before. Thanks for asking. The cough medicine seemed to be the miracle drug for it.

Speaking of Tummy Mint...I just got back from Cub and was able to find it this time. They just must have been out the last time I checked. Yay!! I'm so happy I found it.

Take care of the cold!!!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#94688 - 07/30/04 06:58 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04

I have a question, why are you Becky when your name is Rachel? Was there a reason? I came up with my alias when I joined the ibsgroup and needed a handle. Little Minnie was a cat I had when I was a teenager but I couldn't come up with anything better just then. On other sites I use my real name. Anyway I was just wondering.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#94696 - 07/30/04 07:21 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04

Well, when I was working at this one job, there was a coworker of mine that could never remember my name and always called me Rebecca instead. Eventually it stuck and to shorten it, they started calling me Becky. I was leary of using my real name when I started posting here, because I had never been a part of anything on line before. Now I'm pretty comfortable using it, so call me Rachel any time you want!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Edited by BeckyT (07/30/04 07:21 PM)

Okay Rachel! new
      #94702 - 07/30/04 08:32 PM
Little Minnie

Have you ever tried the Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move? I wonder if that works. Their other teas seem really effective. I really like the throat one.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Try different brands...Traditional Medicinals Eaters Digest Tea is pretty good new
      #94721 - 07/31/04 05:49 AM
####

Reged: 04/05/04

Smooth Move Tea new
      #94722 - 07/31/04 05:53 AM
####

Reged: 04/05/04

Little Minnie...I swear by the stuff and keep it on hand always. It has a stimulant in it which is not a good thing for those with IBS. If I am really constipated, it works wonders...I over did it one time and cramped for days. If you drink it...take it very slow and no more than one cup a day. It will help you "move smooth" for sure!

Re: Smooth Move Tea, Oh Yeah, it works !!! -nt- new
      #94727 - 07/31/04 06:49 AM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Update: Went Tea Shopping new
      #94802 - 07/31/04 11:40 AM
jeenerz

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Northwest Montana

Just wanted to thank you all for your suggestions; I went out yesterday and bought tea and more tea. Let's see, I got Celestial Seasons-Chamomile (that chamomile is going to take getting used to-yuk-even added honey) as well as Tummy Mint (actually liked that!) Then bought Good Earth Medicinals Fennel W/ Peppermint (that's my favorite so far) and lastly Yogi Tea-Lemon Ginger (that's so-so).Also bought Celestial Seasonings Pepperment, but haven't tried that yet. I have Heather's Peppermint Caps and acutually burb up the stuff if I have very much, so little leary of too much peppermint, but will give it a try. You're right, Miss Pepper, you have to develope a taste for the stuff, with the idea that it will help you. And I actually think it is!
Have a great day!
Janene

Good for you new
      #94835 - 07/31/04 02:45 PM
Little Minnie

I think the plain mint is kind of gross. But you could always put 2 different bags in a big cup if you don't like it.

--------------------

Re: Update: Went Tea Shopping
      #95053 - 08/02/04 07:50 AM
AstroChick

Reged: 12/30/03
Loc: Chicago, IL, USA

I'm not a big fan of plain chamomile, but I do like Celestial's Honey Vanilla Chamomile. It's way tastier!

--AC (off to brew a mug of it, as a matter of fact)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 919 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4122

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review