Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Re: Question for women only! new
      #93855 - 07/28/04 10:14 AM
sherr1

Reged: 10/07/03
Loc: Southern, Calif

First Of all Hi Everyone!!
Haven't been on for a while. Boy I missed much..
I have tilted U too. It's not as tilted since I gave birth to my last child 9 years ago. I too have the cramping and increased sensations around the time of the month.
You know my mom had one also for years and IBS A and she now doeasn't suffer from the U because she doesn't have it any more. So I beleive it goes hand in hand someway.
Sherri

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Question for Cara new
      #93868 - 07/28/04 10:55 AM
Cathie

Reged: 06/21/04

I am IBS-A mostly C and have had several gyno's tell me that my U was tilted. One replied, Wow! That is way back there! Kind of makes you wonder! You might be on to something Cara.

Cara,
I also noticed that you mentioned that you get your period late each month. Did this start to happend after taking the pill. I used to get mine every 29 days like clockwork and now that I am off of the pill it comes like every 35-39 days. Prior to the pill I was regular as well. I do get really bad pain around that time of the month.

Re: Question for Cara new
      #93869 - 07/28/04 11:03 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Hi Cathie!

I had an irregular period before I even started the pill...but when I was on the pill it was like clockwork. Now that I'm off, I have been going between 42-56 days! My doctor said that for the first 6 months of going off the pill, your period can be messed up (come early or late), she said under 40 days is fine for that time.
I have been off the pill now for a little longer than that, and my period cycles are over 40 days.
There's a chance I'm not ovulating I guess...or it could just be stress (we just closed on our first house and moved and all).

Anyways, does that answer your question? I think around 35 days is fine. Are you concerned about it? You could always just call your doctor and ask.

~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Tilted too! Hmmm.... very strange... new
      #93987 - 07/28/04 04:08 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Holy crap! Tiled too. What the heck? What kind of twilight zone is this? Hmmm..

Re: Question for women only! new
      #93992 - 07/28/04 04:14 PM
merangue

Reged: 07/28/04
Loc: chilliwack, b.c

I just went to a GYN, and they never told me if I had a tilted u or not. They most they told me is I have a 'pristine pelvis', which just means healthy, though they did say that perhaps in some instances it wasn't tilting -enough-.

As for the abnormal periods thing: I get mine on schedule, though they are irregular, 1-2 days bleeding, 1 day none, and 1 last day bleeding. I get cramps and nausea that are independant from the IBS cramping, and it generally feels like I am being punched in the stomach. I have however noticed increased sensitivity during my periods o_0

It'd be quite odd if it were all somehow tied together, and nobody had ever thought of it.

--------------------
Falling from heaven isn't nearly as painful as surviving the fall.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 833 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 12586

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review