All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Antibiotic substitute...help-Free Advice new
      #9029 - 05/14/03 06:20 AM
tnchawk

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: New Ken, PA

Ruchie; I know that you are probably tired of hearing this, but you can get the Pharmacists from www.askrph3.com to give you advice via email for free. You just have to send them a "basic" question or two and they will respond to you. It won't be very detailed, but if you have a pressing matter, I am sure they will help you the best they can. Look into it!Good luck!
-Christianne

--------------------
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about???

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#9031 - 05/14/03 06:27 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I thought you had to PAY for even a quick question or two! You may have mentioned this earlier--the webcite looks familair--but I must have missed the part that said FREE! LOL I'm not at ALL tired of hearing something I never even heard before! I'm so glad you decided to bring this up again...or I never would have even known! Thank you SO MUCH for not being afraid to repeat yourself--I really appreciate the info.! (Especially reading stuff on the cite, we miss things here and there! I try to re-read things--but sometimes I might still miss info...I'm not a very visual person. I am truly glad you decided to bring this info. up again)!

((((big hugs)))

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#9032 - 05/14/03 06:43 AM
tnchawk

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: New Ken, PA

No problem; happy to help! I know that before I signed up for their program, I sent them LOTS of emails. They have a radio show weekly where they answer lots of questions, and that is free. So I guess the email is kind of like the same thing. Just go to the area where it says contact us, and pick a pharmacist's email. THey should get back to you in a day or so...By the way, you said that you are in or near Boston. Can you get WEZE 590 AM? They broadcast their show up there Saturday Mornings at 8am! They are so great! You could call when they are on and speak to them in person! That would be EVEN better! Hope this helps!
((Hugs back))

Christianne

--------------------
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about???

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2305 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4416

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review